Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak ShettyYour feedback matters!
I got a sudden eruption of small pimples like over the cheeks and my nose become red and pain full .All the lesions are having a pus head. Feeling hot and flushing like a feel over the cheeks ,I am using sternon and bright pigmentation cream from 20 days. Suddenly it happened from five days about 8 to 10 I am worried please help. Consulted a doctor prescribed antibiotics amoxicillin and clear gel ,derma dew soap and lyser D tablets. Do I need to consult any other doctor or continue tha same. Please help. Thanks.
Sir I loosing my hair very fastly n m just 19 years old. What should I do to totally regain mt hair. Plzz help me plzz.
I am 21 years mal. Im working in a tele brand my position is sales rep I have a hair loss problem its so embarrassing for me I need solution to require my problem.
I ve shifted Bangalore, and I am getting hair fall problem. What will be the best solution to avoid hairfall.
I have lots of pimples and acne. And marks on my face. And my face is totally oily. And my skin always burnt from sun. No cream suits on me. Help me out.
I have a problem regarding hair fall. I have tried everything like hair oil and all. Also I don't use any chemical like shampoo or anything on my head. But still hair is falling. So please provide me with a remedy.
Im 26 year old lady who works in night shifts from 6 pm to 5 am. I sit this long in the terrible cold air conditioned room and my skin is getting darker day by day. What should I do to remove it and to take care of my skin in future?
hello, i am a 18 guy, i am having some black spots and pores in my face, i want to get rid of them, i need a clean skin and fairy skin. suggest me some methods that will surely makes me fair and clean my face.
I'm a student. I was suffering from pimples from last 3 years. How to get relief from them. Thanking you.
I have pimples, scars, dark spot on my face and it had a 3 years & my skin is so oily and no medicine suits on my skin I want to know do I use face wash on my skin.
I usually get pimples on my face and always stays a mark of it. I m not getting what to do suggest me a home remedy and I usually feel stomach ache just I eat something outside. Plzz suggest me some ways to get out of these problems.
Hair loss can be harrowing for both men and women, especially if it tends to be above normal for extended periods of time. Losing more hair than that can signify problems within the body such as hormonal changes, ageing, life style related issues etc.
Lifestyle change tips to avoid hair fall: Even before getting into Ayurvedic remedies to control the loss of hair, it is important to reduce the problems which may be contributing to the problem in the first place. Some of the things that you may be required to do are:
- Maintain or start of on a healthy diet and cut fatty, oily and processed foods from your diet.
- Start exercising to ensure that your body is in the best shape it possibly can be and thus everything within, is functioning optimally.
- Start doing yoga, breathing exercises and other meditative techniques to ensure that your stress levels are kept under control.
- Get head massages regularly as they improve blood circulation within the scalp
- Quit smoking, excessive alcohol consumption and inculcate good sleep habits which help prevent hair loss problems.
Controlling hair loss with Ayurvedic tips:
- Indian gooseberry or amla: A pack of amla, bramhi and henna powder can be made with curd and water. Apply it and keep it for a couple of hours and then wash it off. Amla juice mixed with lemon juice can be massaged on the scalp after the wash. This will make the follicles on your scalp stronger.
- Ritha: An age old solution to hair problems, Ritha is also known as soapberry as it contains naturally foamy and cleansing agents. Crush the Ritha seeds and keep them soaked in water overnight. Wash your hair with the mixture in the morning and continue for a month to see visible results.
- Aloe vera with cumin seeds: Mix about one third cup of aloe vera juice with a little bit of cumin or Jeera powder. Use this mixture at least twice a day, for a few months to see results in the prevention of hair thinning.
- Bhringaraaj: One of the most effective Ayurvedic herbs used in many medicines, it can be taken internally to help the system repair the hair related problems, or applied externally as Bhringaraaj oil to encourage hair growth and stopping hair loss.
- Brahmi oil: Considered brain food in its herb form, Brahmi oil is known to be very good for hair related ailments and is very effective at stopping hair loss and help new hair growth.