Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak SharanYour feedback matters!
Helo doctor. My right hand fracture below the small finger. Wat foods I have to eat nd suggest some advice.
I'm 26 years old. I'm having backache from last 3 months and tried many remedies but didn't work. Please tell me some medicine. What do I need to do?
Hi sir my nasal bone was bended when my child throwing mobile phone on my nose. Some fracture is done. And doctor prescribed antibiotics for me. But is the nasal bone fet straight naturally?
I am 57 year old lady suffering from rheumatoid arthititis and taking medicines from last 9-10 years. What is other remade for it.
Hi, My mom is 50 year old. Last year she fell down on floor but it was normal after that but since two month she is feeling problem in pulling hand up. And having pain in entire hand. Any suggestion. What may be the cause.
I am 20 years old and I have back pain from last 3 months. So, what should care taken by me? Please give me information.
As I am suffering from cervical problem since many years, I have been taking physiotherapy, what should I do to cure it as soon as possible?
65 aged male. Numbness in hands and operation under neck spine. No improvement. After operation suffering from Gas trouble.
What are the symptoms of osteoarthritis in relation to the different affected areas?
An osteoarthritis is a form of arthritis which means unexpected inflammation of the joints/muscles, which is usually very painful. This form of arthritis is not curable, and the only thing that you can do is to take measures to reduce the painful effects of the condition. The symptoms of the medical condition often occur gradually and are chronic and long lasting in nature. Some of the body parts that get affected easily are:
- Hips- pain is felt in the groin area or buttocks at the hip joint.
- Fingers- bony growths at the edge of joints can cause fingers to become swollen, tender and red. There may be a pain at the base of the thumb.
- Knees- a 'grating' or 'scraping' sensation occurs when moving the knee.
- Feet- pain and tenderness are felt in the large joint at the base of the big toe. There may be swelling in ankles or toes.
Some of the most common symptoms which are more common to all body parts are as follows:
- Chronic pain - The arthritis related pain is very intense and chronic in nature, and it has an ever increasing trend if proper care is not taken. This pain can appear in any body joint of a person and it can cause visible inflammation or swelling in and around the muscles of that particular joint.
- Body stiffness - Another characteristic feature of this medical disorder is that there is stiffness in the normal movement of the joints and muscles. This symptom also results in a lack of flexibility of the concerned person.
- Inflammation and tenderness - Osteoarthritis is such a condition which is observable by the naked eye, as it shows signs like inflammation and tenderness. Inflammation can be noticed if a joint has a considerable amount of swelling.