Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak ShahYour feedback matters!
I'm facing acne problem from 4-5 years. My face is full of marks and holes due to pimples. How can I get rid of those marks? And can I get rid of those holes? Please provide an advice.
I had sex with multiple girl. Is this effect me in future, it means when I get married with a girl at that time I can satisfy her?
How to decrease weight with in 5 months up to 8 kg? Please tell me what i need to do for loosing weight?
Hi Doctors, I'm 30 years old. N I'm 5.7 ft. Is dere any chance of increasing my height if so den pls let me knw wt tablet I need to take. TIA.
I am 50 years oldim suffering frm osteoporosis more than 2.7 count, what food I have to take n what measures do I take to recover from it without going to doctor?
Hello doc I have taken I pill n now it is more than 10 days to my period date I still do not get periods I tested for pregnancy bt it is negative what should I do, is it harmful I am worried my stomach is also increasing n getting hard I am felling some sort of problems related to s stomach as well.
Having alot of hair loss can you suggest a remedy and solution so I can get my hair to grow normal again.
Good Morning Sir/Madam, sir/madam my weight is 32 or 34, I look like so tin, that weight also just look like bones weight only, sir/madam my question is that, I should look" fat or avg fat" also. What I should do sir?
Meri nose pr dark circles pad gaye h or vo kisi bhi medicine se remove nhi ho rhe. Mene soltred gel or betnovet cream bhi use kr k dekh li. Ap ap kuch btao.
Hello Dr. I am 21 years old my weight is 46 kg I am very much thin. I am female so what should I do. Please suggest.
Hii this is Rahul my problem is that my penis is some what curved and I have erection problem. My penis erects but it is not penetrative erection. It does not hold more than 10 sec erection. Whenever I do sex I ejaculate before penetrating the vagina. Please help me how can I will be able to get the normal sex.
Hey doc my problem is that my father expire in 2013 but now days I feel very low and depressed sometime I get head pain on one side sometimes left side sometime right side mood swings happened alot feel like am die from inside I don't know what happing with me and am not living with my family anymore because of some family problem.
I'm 25 years and I'm suffering from hair loss and I'm having heavy head ake from last two years and I'm suffering from this problems please see my issue.
My age is 39 and when having sex. A quick discharge happened each times. Partially some remedies works but I am not satisfied with these. What can I do now.
I think I have phimosis. It is fairly easy to pull my foreskin back in normal state but a little uncomfortable to pull back when erect. But pulling foreskin is front of glans is almost impossible when erect. A few exercises did help But my glans gets a little red and swollen when erect And there is a tight swollen ring of skin behind my glans when foreskin is pulled back when erect. Will this be a hindrance to normal sexual life? If so. Any alternatives to circumcision?
I am getting cough from past 5 years. I meat so many doctors but they said no problem. What should I do?
I am 28 years old women. My last periods were 33, 30, 24 days. In January (during 33 days periods) I got married. Suddenly the period cycle time reduced. Before marriage it was 38-40 days. Last period was on 10th march. Now till time period not started. But feeling same symptoms from last week. Am I pregnant? I use test kit.
You definitely want to be very careful and always avoid getting burned-- virtually all of the harm from sun exposure is related to sunburn—but you also want to avoid shielding yourself from the sun entirely. Here are a few tips to help you reap maximum rewards while minimizing your risks:
- Expose large amounts of your skin (at least 40 percent of your body) to sunlight for short periods daily. If using a sunscreen, give your body a chance to produce vitamin D before you apply it, and be sure to select a non-toxic sun lotion that protects against both UVB and UVA rays.
- Stay out just long enough for your skin to turn the very lightest shade of pink, if you’re naturally light-skinned, or just a hint reddish if you’re dark-skinned. Shield your facefrom the sun using a safe sunscreen or hat, as your facial skin is thin and more prone to sun damage, such as premature wrinkling.
- When you'll be in the sun for longer periods, cover up with clothing, a hat, or shade (either natural or shade you create using an umbrella).
- Consider the use of an "internal sunscreen" like astaxanthin to gain additional sun protection. Astaxanthin is a potent antioxidant (and pigment) produced by marine algae in response to their exposure to UV light. Typically, it takes several weeks of daily supplementation to saturate your body’s tissues enough to provide protection.
- Consuming a healthy diet full of natural antioxidants is another useful strategy to help avoid sun damage. Fresh, raw, unprocessed vegetables and fruits deliver the nutrients that your body needs to maintain a healthy balance of omega-6 and omega-3 oils in your skin, which is your first line of defense against sunburn. Vegetables also provide your body with an abundance of powerful antioxidants that will help you fight the free radicals caused by sun damage that can lead to burns and cancer.