Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Deepak Shah
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak ShahYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor I have sinus problem I consult some doctors they give me suggestion for operation so I want to know that is that needed to b operate or? anything else I can do for this problem?
How. To prevent dandruff And prevent hair loss. How. To make hair grow faster. Let me. Know. Abt this.
Im too skinny and my personality looks too bad suggest me some medicines to increase weight. I usually masturbate in every two days, does it is the reason for my thickness.
I am a 42 years old man, I am facing erection issues. Urogolist was consulted and he told everything is normal, it is just a mental block. He advised to take tazzle 20mg before 1 hour the start of activity. This helped to regain erection, but the sperms very not getting released. After trying for 1 or 2 years, now erection issue has become too much and even I am not able to masturbate to release the sperms. Need your best advise, how to take it forward.
I am a 40 years old male had stent in one main artery 2 years back having some medicines as prolomet xl25, unistar75x10 mg, rosuvastin 10 mg. Wants to know how long these medicines I have to take, my lipid profile is ldl 62, hdl 35, triglycerides 85, total cholesterol 112.
I do masturbate from last 7 years, and my weight always less than 50 kg, should any problem in pregnancy.
A very common complaint, a number of factors can cause wrist pain but arriving at the exact cause can be a tad bit difficult. Depending on the cause, wrist pain can vary in intensity.
What causes pain in your wrist?
Injury to any part of the wrist can lead to wrist pain and impinge on your ability to use the affected hand and wrist. The causes can be injuries like sudden impacts and repetitive stress; arthritis like osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis; or diseases such as carpal tunnel syndrome that affect this part of the body.
1. Sudden impacts - Falling forward onto your extended hand can give rise to instances of wrist pain. Injury occurring from this sudden impact can cause not only sprains and strains but also fractures.
2. Repetitive stress - An activity that involves the movement of your wrist in repeating motions can cause the joint tissues to be inflamed or give rise to stress fractures, especially if the movement is performed without any break for a long period of time.
3. Rheumatoid arthritis - In this disorder, both the wrists can get affected. In general, the disorder sees your body's immune system attacking tissues of your body.
4. Osteoarthritis - Although the condition is very uncommon in the wrist, it occurs in individuals who have suffered a wrist injury in the past. Osteoarthritis typically happens when the cartilage that acts as the cushion at the end of your bones undergoes deterioration with time.
5. Carpal tunnel syndrome - An increase in pressure on the median nerve (a nerve that affects the sensation or movement of your hand) that passes a passageway called the carpal tunnel can cause you to suffer from wrist pain.
In addition to these causes, instances of Kienbock's disease and ganglion cysts can also lead to this problem.
How to identify the signs of the problem?
The pain can vary depending on the cause. So, wrist pain arising out of osteoarthritis will exhibit a dull pain while that from carpal tunnel syndrome will give a pins and needles sensation. Many times, the location of the pain can help the doctor to determine the cause behind the symptoms you may experience. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.