Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak SampathYour feedback matters!
I am having movement disorder for the past 6 months combined with stiffness of muscles, not able to get up or sit down without support, having difficulty in eating i.e. spilling of food and feeling tired even after meals. I am 62 years old male.
Operated Spinal cord tumor in C4_C5 and radiotherapy at forte, Noida in December 2015 but no relief I.e tingling, numbness, stiffness in hand and body whenever I work in computer I feel tingling and pain in fingers.
I am a male and have pain in my joints near the rib how can I get rid of the pain can I know it or can I have the name of the medical names?
Actually my mom suffering from heels pain. When she walks continuously no pain is raise but when she rest for sometimes thn when she keep her legs on surface dat tym she has been feeling more pain in her heels so what she has to do to get rid of this problem?
I have closed tibial IMN surgery in right leg. Now after 3 weeks I have almost no pain on affected leg. So can I put weight on affected leg & how much time it will take to heal & when I will came back to work in company? in company no hard work but needs moving / walking for manpower handling pls help me.
I am 30 I have 1 kid 4 years old I am suffering from lower back pain operation done in delivery time please send suggestion.
I am Amit I want ask about my father, my father is 40 age He have pain in lags joint and some pain in lower part of lags. My father have also diabetes. So please help me about my father problem and make relief Thanks.
Is there any treatment of knee pain in ayurveda? patient's (female 42years) left knee mri report says; 1. Articular cartilage irregularity with subchondral marrow changes in medial joint space with mild joint effusion and synovial thickening. - suggest early changes of osteoarthritis 2. Thupe-ii signal/myxoid degeneration in posterior horn of medial meniscus.
Im 22 year male. I love to play cricket especially bowling but when ever I throw the bowl, I get severe pain in my shoulder and on rest it gets relieved. But now a days the pain goes on increasing. We would be grateful if you suggest something.
Osteoarthritis is the most common form of arthritis and can affect any joint of the body. Typically, the joints of the hands, knees, hips and spine are worst affected. This degenerative condition occurs when the cartilage cushioning the bones of a joint wear out. This causes the bones to grind against each other when moving the joint. The effects of Osteoarthritis cannot be reversed, but with medication and lifestyle changes, it can be managed and the progression of the disease can be slowed down. In cases where the joint pain causes immobility, joint replacement surgery may also be considered. One of the key factors that affects how well this pain is managed is the early diagnosis of the disorder. Here are a few symptoms that you should look out for.
- Pain: Unexplained pain that is not triggered by any kind of injury can be a sign of osteoarthritis. This pain usually worsens with movement. You may also feel a grating sensation when an affected joint is moved.
- Joint stiffness: Movement after a long period of inactivity or on waking up in the morning can be stiff and you may not be able to move a joint through the full range of possible motions. The joints may also feel tender when pressure is applied on them.
- Bone spurs: Bone spurs are extra bone growths which feel like hard lumps. This is generally formed around the affected joints.
Some people are at a higher risk of suffering from this disorder than others. The risk factors that determine this include:
- Age: This disease usually affects elderly people and hence advancement in age increases the risk of this disease.
- Sex: Women are at a higher risk of suffering from osteoarthritis than men.
- Obesity: Weight gain not only affects the way you look but also puts extra pressure on your joints, especially the hips and knees. In addition, proteins produced by fatty tissues can also cause inflammation around the joint.
- Joint injuries and bone deformities: Though an injury may have occurred and healed many years ago, it can increase a person’s risk of osteoarthritis in their later years. People born wiCalcium - 10 Excellent non-dairy foodsth defective cartilage or malformed bones are also at a higher risk of suffering from this condition.
- Occupation: Jobs or tasks that put stress on a particular joint can increase the risk of damage to the cartilage in that joint. Performing these tasks repeatedly can eventually lead to osteoarthritis.