Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak SYour feedback matters!
I have lost 20 lbs. But I am afraid that I will gain it back like I always do. Is there anything I can do to help keep this weight off for good?
Hi doctor. My daughter age is 3.4 years old. Doctor telling mucopolysaccharides type 3B telling. But is telling no treatment. But is normal stage and mild MPS. But is hyperactive and not speaking. Wt I can do no one guiding me. I fully confused help me. I have only one child.
Hi Muscular pain in legs and dark circles below eyes also having headache cbc reports are normal. Hemoglobin is 15 please suggest what to do.
I am 25 year old and have back pain, neck pain and west pain daily. Last 3 year, actualy I am hlab27 positive(ankylosing spiondolysis). What should I do? please reply quickly.
A variety of trends have increased the use of MRI in evaluating the spine - more sports activity, increase in obesity rates, and we've remained much more active into our later years than previous generations.
If you've injured your back or have chronic back pain, your doctor will probably first order an x-ray. After an x-ray, an MRI may be needed to evaluate the internal structures of the lumbar spine.
An MRI of the lumbar spine will evaluate:
A lumbar spine MRI will include the lumbar vertebral bodies, lamina, facets, spinous process and parts of the lower thoracic spine and the upper sacral spine. The lumbar spine MRI can detect bone fractures, tumors, infection and evaluate post-surgical changes. An MRI can also determine the extent of degenerative changes (arthritis) and be used for pre-operative planning for spinal fusion.
Lumbar spine MRIs are very good at looking at the discs between your vertebral bodies. A lumbar spine MRI can detect disc flattening, bulges, herniations, and infection (aka discitis).
Spinal Canal and Neural Foramina
Spinal nerves travel down through the spinal canal and leave at each level of the lumbar spine. The nerves leave the canal through holes called the neural foramina. The canal and these exit points can be blocked and cause pain or leg and foot weakness.
Conus and Nerve Roots
The conus is the end of the spinal cord - it looks like a cone with many nerve roots extending from it. A lumbar spine MRI is very good at detecting tumors, inflammation or impingement on these structures.
This refers to the muscles and tissues around your lumbar spine. The lumbar spine MRI can detect infections, fluid collections and tumors of these structures.
Your Lumbar Spine MRI Scan
A lumbar spine MRI generally takes about 20-30 minutes or so to complete. If you are going for one, wear loose comfortable clothing and remember to remove all metal (jewelry, phones, rings, etc) before going into the MRI scan room. If you've had surgery or have a history of cancer, you'll probably have the test done with MRI contrast.
I am a 22 years old guy having back pain since a month. Please solvr this query as soon as possible. Thanku.
I have back pain from last 2-3 days above my hip bone at lover back, and i'm also having pain while walking and using my hands, it's live my nerves stretches when I move any of these parts. Please respond me asap coz I don't know how to deal with it
My mother z 43years old. She is suffering from back pain. Please let me know how to get rid of this pain?
My back is paining from lower side from 2-3 months. I have change several doctors but pain constantly same. I can not sit almost for 10 mins. please suggest me some exercise or whatever for cure of this.
I had a hernia surgery 4 years ago. Now I have a small pain in the surgery area. Is that OK? Can I go to a gym and do exercises with this condition?
Hi, I am 29 years old female. I have lower body fat, causes of two operations. Also have heavy back pain problem, what should I do?
I feel weakness in my half body (right side). Sometimes I feel numbness but there is no pain and not any problem in routine life. I am cervical patient and taking medicine since last 6-7 months.
1year back had fiber adenoma done around the right nipple. Now I feel the pain around it. Please advice what can be done.
Am having mild pain in my lower arm between elbow and wrist and a mild pain at the shoulder. Pain exists for 20 mins now. Please let me know if I have to worry and take any action.
I am suffering from micropenis problem.in my left leg I think one finger is numb. Don't feel the touch on finger. When I rub then small pain in finger. Nd I have a allergy black circle on my neck. But my glucose. Tsh.esr. Cbc reports are normal. But the problem is my pennis size in normal condition is very small. Plzz tell me the treatment.
I am 64 man my liver shows a size of16by14mm and lefy kidney lower pole cyst of size 19.7by17.5 mm and prostate wt. Is29.4gms is grade 1. Medial lobe of prostrate projecting into the ub on 17/4/15. I am feeling sweet pain in my lower abdomain andlower back pain. Stiffness in lower back I feel. Please give your opinion. Thanks.
I have pain in my legs near ankle and fingers of legs after taking pain killer I have some relief but after that reaction again pain is started please advice me some tips.
Are you suffering from rheumatoid arthritis and looking for an effective treatment? You can choose homeopathic treatment as it is natural and is free from any side effect. Rheumatoid arthritis is a form of autoimmune disease, which causes inflammation of the joints. The inflammation can be chronic and does not subside on its own. It leads to destruction of your joint tissues. Here are some top homeopathic medicines, which are used for treating rheumatoid arthritis:
- Causticum: This is one of the primary homeopathic medicines used to treat rheumatoid arthritis when there are joint deformities. The patient weakens over time and the muscles lose strength eventually. The patient feels extremely restless during the night and the restlessness is associated mostly with the legs. Contractions in the tendons likely result in deformities and intense pain. The pain is tearing in nature. Due to weakness of the forearm muscles, the patient may not have a firm grip on anything. The pain usually improves by keeping the affected the area warm.
- Caulophyllum: This is an effective medicine for rheumatoid arthritis and is commonly used for women. It is used when small joints are affected more, compared to the larger joints in the limbs. This medicine is mostly used to treat arthritis of fingers of your hands and feet. The pain keeps on changing positions all the time within a small span of time. At one moment, you may feel it on your right hand, and soon after it may affect your left hand. Gradually, it shifts towards the feet as well.
- Colchicum: This homeopathic medicine is usually required during chronic stages of rheumatoid arthritis. It affects several tissues such as periosteum, synovial membranes and other muscle tissues. The inflamed parts turn red, become hot and swollen. The pain is expected to worsen during the evening and night. The fingertips may feel numb and you may feel some joint stiffness as well. A feverish feeling is also likely.
- Ledum Pal: This medicine is used in the cases of rheumatoid arthritis where the rheumatoid starts in the feet and travels upwards spreading to the upper joints of the body. The patient feels cold, but still cannot bear any amount of warmth. The small joints present in the feet are commonly affected. Swelling in the toes and ankles is a common symptom.
- Bryonia: This is an excellent homeopathic medicine for rheumatoid arthritis. It is used when all the joints and joint membranes are swollen and affected. The pain experienced is unbearable and increases with motion. The inflamed joints become red and swollen.
To know the best homeopathic remedy which is ideal for treating your rheumatoid arthritis, you should visit a trained homeopathic practitioner.