Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak SYour feedback matters!
I am 21 year old male and my left hand middle finger has injured due to a piece of glass, having two days its pain not stopped yet.
I want a best health service provider and I had some serious issue like headache and backache. what medication should I used to care my disadvantages and what medication should I used to care all of these and I want a best health checkup.
Hi. I am 56 years old, I have a back pain since 2001, I cannot sleep at night properly what should I do. While sitting on the chair my back and my waist are hurt. Can you give a a clue.
I am a 28 years old. I hav legs pain and foot pain from 1 year. My uric acid is normal even I m not a diabtic patient. I'm very fed up from medicines. Kuch tym 1-2 months theek rehti hai after taking medicines from doctor. But when stop eating medicines it is started again. Please suggest me what should I do? really i'm very upset from this. I cant even stand for 10 mints regularly.
Doctor Mujhe body pe control nhi h and Mujhe apni body pe control karna h Mjhe night fall ki problem bahut jayda hot I h mai jiski wajah se meri body physically bekar ho ja rhi h aur mere bones bhi weak ho rhe h doctor Mujhe bataiye ki Hm Kya kare Jishse hme problem na ho second problem ye h ki mere right nipple me knot (gaanth) pad gyi hai .
I am a 26 year old male and have ankle pain in my right leg for almost 3 months sometimes I felt difficulty in walking beacause of the pain when I certaliny stand up from sitting. So can you tell me a remedy for this problem.
I am 50 year old male and I am facing severe pain in my left hand middle figure nail bed for the last many years increasing day by day. The pain extends upward over the whole arm right till the center of my chest. My heart check up such as ECG, TMT, X-ray etc. All have been normal. The pain increases the day I uses my computer more. If I get hurt even little on that figure location, the pain becomes unbearable. Colour dopler test & X-ray have also not shown any abnormality. Except that visually the colour of the nail is different from the other hand and little curved.
I walked a long distance about 14 kilometers today after a long time and now I'm having pain in my whole right leg what to do?
I am 28 years old and I have pain in knees for last 2 to 3 months. I use to ride bikes for my job. But whenever I stretch my legs the pain starts in knee. Especially it happens in my left knee.
I regularly drink two or three glass of milk but I have suffer from knee pain and teeth cavity. Please tell me some solutions.
I am 30 years old. I am having severe joint pains and headache. I am suffering from it from four years. Tried a lot of home remedies but nothing helped. Can someone help me.
There was a certain pain in my left leg from a month so I consult with physiologist and he said that there are gap in the vertebral column and you don't pick a weight more than 12 kg and I love to go in the gym so now what's other precaution I will take to avoid that pain?
Human bones are continuously being removed and formed, which is necessary for its proper maintenance. However, in certain cases, especially with aging, some bones and joints will be worn down to an extent where the body will not be able to reform them. This is especially true in the case of hips, which may become worn due to age or other problems within the body.
Hip replacement surgery:
When this happens, a hip replacement surgery can be performed to replace the original joints with a prosthesis or artificial hip, which is usually made out of metal or a specially formed composite material or even a combination of the two. Along with other parts, it replaces the natural hip with an artificial hip to restore mobility and other related functions.
Benefits of hip replacement surgery:
- Lessening hip pain: This is one of the major factors as well as symptoms of requiring hip replacement surgery. Due to the grinding down of the bones, even the slightest movement causes pain and after the surgery and the recovery period, the pain is lessened.
- Correction of bone deformity: When the bones grind down and are abnormally reformed, deformities may occur reducing mobility. Artificial hips will ensure that deformities are corrected and resulting problems are thus eliminated.
- Return to normal activities: This is possibly one of the primary advantages of this surgery, although it entails a long recovery period. However, most patients can get back to their normal activities and are able to resume a pain free life.
- Ability to have painless sleep: Many people who suffer from hip displacements or bone deformities are not able to sleep properly due to pain. After the surgery and the recovery period, they can return to normal functions and habits, thus are able to sleep properly.
- Leg strength increase: Many patients tend to have an increase in their leg strength as one side of the hip tends to become very weak due to bone problems before surgery. After surgery and recovery, the same side tends to have an increased strength due to the implant.
- In most cases a lifelong solution to hip problems: As the hip replacement prosthesis is made out of metal and if the operation is successful, it usually tends to last till the end of a person's life and this area usually doesn't tend to have problems again.
Related Tip: "5 Common Causes of Hip Pain in Women"