Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak RudrappaYour feedback matters!
I am ravi from Kochi Kerala of 25 years of age. Suffering back pain because of an accident 3 years ago. L4 and l5 dislocation and treatment had done. But it's bak. Is tree any long term medication.
Due to an accident in 2009 and plate was implanted. In last year in jan 2014 plate was removed by operation at ankle site. But some wound could not heal. Doctor say the problem of vericos vein he suggest me compression stocking at day time. Please guide me.
Sir/madam i am 27 years old suffering from reactive arthritis from 6 months. I did my blood test as per advised by doctor all tests are normal except HLAB27. I have pain and swelling in my left ankle and right knee. Right knee joint margin also effected. Is this arthritis curable or not. I m taking medicine regularly. Tab. Is saaz 500mg b.D. Please give me answer ?
I have pain in my knees doctor please please tell me a good medicine about iti have tried too much medicine one has worked doctor please tell na I can not forget your this kindness.
My mother is facing problems while doing daily chores with her left hand. The hand shakes and keeps paining. The problem first started with just a pain and now she finds it even difficult to lift things. She is not able to keep her hand straight. She doesn't feel any strength in her hand.
I have a serious pain on my legs and I am feeling cold in these summer and I feld down getted injured to my hands and the certain body.
I am suffering from pain in my legs and ankle and specially on my left ankle. My vitamin d3 level is 15. What kind of food I take to gain my level and what kind of exercise I will do? I always feel tiredness. After wake up from sleep I feel pain in my legs and ankle and some burning sensation. What should I do.
I have knee pain in both legs. So far, I am doing physiotherapy only to reduce the pain. What is the ayurvedic treatment for the same? Please inform. Thanking you.
What does neck and shoulder pain indicate?
The stabbing pain that you experience around the neck and shoulder region should never be ignored as they may indicate health problems that require medical attention. There are certain points that you need to keep in mind the if you experience prolonged pain in these areas of the body.
1. Neck injury? your neck and shoulder pain should be seen as a warning sign that you need to take a look at the neck injury you may have sustained during a rear-end automobile accident. More specifically, whiplash injuries that happen when the head experiences a sudden backward and forward jerk, straining the tissues of the neck.
2. Pain in these areas of the body could indicate abnormalities in the vertebrae of your neck such as herniated disc, causing added pressure on the nerves of the spinal cord.
3. Your neck and shoulder pain complaint may also point towards muscle strains. Lifestyle factors like working long hours in front of laptops or desktops leave you with no time and zero energy to exercise, resulting in serious neck and shoulder pains.
4. Your neck and shoulder pain may also indicate the problem of cervical spondylosis. This is a degenerative disc disease, which is characterised by severe pain that originates from the neck and radiates till the shoulders.
5. Even heart problems, such as a heart attack can cause pain in the shoulder and the neck. When this happens, the condition is known as referred pain.
6. Adopting an improper body posture during lifting of heavy materials can induce pain in your body parts, with neck and shoulders being the most vulnerable areas.
7. You may be suffering from a condition known as rotator cuff injury in which the group of ligaments and muscles that support the shoulder get injured during lifting or playing any sport.
To avoid aggravating the pain from becoming more severe, you shouldn't ignore any ache that arises from these areas.