Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak RudrappaYour feedback matters!
I am suresh kumar . I am 35 years old and I am suffering from backpain please suggest some medicine.
I am 31 year old unmarried female, I m having backache from the last 2 months that is being travelling till my knee and become very painful. Last year I diagnosed with vit d and calcium deficiency for that I took treatment for 3-4 months including vit d injections but now again that problem is occurring. What can be the solution? Secondly I m having too much grey hair though m using khadi's hair oil I. E. Bhringraj but too much hair fall also m facing. Can you help me out in the same as well.
My mother is having Pain in her shoulder most of the times and pain is increased when she walks or uses the stairs and with this she is having problem in breathing when she is walking She has suffered from cervical And now she is having Thyroid.
E acute stomach and My son is 26 having spondylitis and stomach problem. He is taking following medicines regularly cyclopam 3/4 tablets per day nurokind g 10 tablets daily zentech 4 tablets flexura d 2 tab daily enteroquinol 2 tab daily still problems continues bad effects and remedies Advise.
I am 30 years old and I am having pain on my right hand shoulder to arm from last 1 and half month. Even I can not lift my shoulder properly so I took pain killer but it gives me relief for while so please suggest me how to treat to relief from this pain.
I am suffering in pain in whole bodies. Feeling lazy whole day. I use alcohol normally daily. Also pain in back side.
I am 26 male. I have a stiff back. Actually it pains mostly at lower part but my whole body joints are week.Ankle and neck joints also pains. Whats the solution?
I am having a back pain since 3 months on my lower left part .what could be reason. It seems to be internal pain .what can be the cause of it .can I overcome by doing exercises.
I am 23 years old, I usually have severe back pain without any reason, Can you please help me out for the same?
My father had suffered from chikungunya. He is on medication and has recovered but the joint pain is still there. What to do?
Hi myself 29 years old female I always hav lot of pain in my knees I always consumes pain killers and also apply ointment but yet no relief pls tell me what should I do ?
I have pain in my knees when I put it on hard surface. The pain actually penetrate I n a particular point. Kindly suggest.
I was first addicted to spasmoproxyvon and now addicted to spasmoproxyvon plus from last 14 years, now I want to stop taking but whenever I stop taking this in the night I feel severe leg pain and head and back pain, I am also suffering from fits, please help me, I am 35 years old.
Gone are the days when bone ailments and damages were detected based on the experience and superficial conversations made by the physicians. These days with the advent of radio waves, medical science has made significant progress that has enabled a detailed overview of what exactly is going on inside your body and what should be the most relevant treatment in that regard. Magnetic Resonance Imaging or more commonly known as MRIs are a boon when it comes to diagnosing orthopedic and musculoskeletal complaints.
Common Uses of the Procedure:
MR imaging is usually the best choice for examining the:
- body’s major joints.
- spine for back pain
- soft tissues (muscles, tendons and ligaments) and bones of the extremities.
MR imaging is typically performed to diagnose or evaluate:
- degenerative joint disorders such as arthritis.
- tears of the menisci, ligaments and tendons (knee) or rotator cuff and labrum (shoulder and hip).
- fractures (in selected patients).
- spinal disk abnormalities (such as a herniated disk).
- the integrity of the spinal cord after trauma.
- sports-related injuries and work-related disorders caused by repeated strain, vibration or forceful impact.
- infections (such as osteomyelitis).
- tumors (primary tumors and metastases) involving soft tissues around the joints and extremities (such as muscles, bones and joints).
- pain, swelling or bleeding in the tissues in and around the joints and extremities.
- congenital malformations of the extremities in children and infants.
- developmental abnormalities of the extremities in children and infants.
- congenital and idiopathic (developing during adolescence) scoliosis prior to surgery.
- tethered spinal cord (abnormal stretching in the spinal cord) in infants and children.
In this process, X-rays and radio waves are subjected upon the affected region to examine the conditions of the bones, tissues, muscles and also detect the presence of tumours. This is majorly a non-invasive test and is painless. It does not use ionizing rays and therefore does not harm the body in any which way. The MRIs capture a detailed picture of the organs and the internal body structures and then transmit them onto a computer screen for the physician to monitor the inside story.
- MRI is an imaging technique that does not require exposure to radiation.
- MR images of the soft-tissue structures of the body (particularly muscles, bones and joints) are often clearer and more detailed than with other imaging methods. This detail makes MRI an invaluable tool in early diagnosis and evaluation of many conditions, including tumors.
- MRI can distinguish abnormal tissues from normal tissues much more accurately than most other imaging tests (x-ray, CT, etc.).
- MRI enables the discovery of abnormalities that might be obscured by bone with other imaging methods.
- The contrast material used in MRI exams is less likely to produce an allergic reaction than the iodine-based contrast materials used for conventional x-rays and CT scanning.
- MR images allow the physician to clearly see even very small tears and injuries to tendons, ligaments and muscles and some fractures that cannot be seen on x-rays and CT. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a radiologist.