Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak RYour feedback matters!
I have piles taking 4 tabs of oilex 3 times a day still not much relief. Sometime it happens without constipation. I dnt eat spicy food and try more fiber diet. Still not much relief. I dnt want any surgical treatment. Suggest plz.
I am a teenager of 14 I am suffering from stomach ache during periods from last 2 month s too much pain I have been eaten pain killer tablets but not getting relief what is the problem?
I am suffering from diabetes and feel back ache when ride motorcycle and very weak in sexually. Please advise me.
Sir, I had a leg injury 3 years back, doctors operated and inserted nails in my knee and ankle in malaysia. Now, I consulted orthopaedic surgeon in india. He advised me not to remove nails forever. I'm doing well with nails. Should I operate to remove or not.
My sister has shivering in whole body from few days. She was taking chest infection medicines from few days. We take her to hospital doctor has given her nubilizer. But still she has shivering in hands. Kindly suggest good treatment.
I am male suffering from psoriasis from last more than 15 years and my age is 33 years. Patches are not so big on the body but yes they can be seen. Majorly on the head, down to knees, elbow. Scaling, no itching, What is the best suggestion?
If stressed, consuming certain food and medications can trigger skin rashes. This kind of rash is called hives. It is also known as urticaria. Anyone can be affected by hives, at least 20% of people are affected by hives at some time or the other in their lives. The itching could be severe or mild. It starts as a patch of scaly white skin that develops into red welts over time. To make sure the itching does not worsen, scratching, emotional stress, alcoholic drinks and exercise should be avoided.
- Itchy bumps that are raised and are either red or flesh coloured
- If the hive is pressed in the middle, the skin whitens this symptom is called blanching.
- The hive formation can appear anywhere, disappear and then reappear somewhere else.
- Certain food like shellfish, eggs, peanuts and other nuts
- Certain medicines like antibiotics, ibuprofen and aspirin
- Insect bites or stings
- Physical causes like pressure, sun exposure, cold, exercise and heat
- Blood transfusions
- Bacterial infections
- Pet allergens
- Viral infections like the common cold, hepatitis and infectious mononucleosis
- Certain plants like poison ivy and poison oak
There is no distinct cure for hives. But you can control its symptoms in the following ways:
- Antihistamines help in blocking histamines, which cause the allergy symptoms. Non sedating or low sedating Antihistamines will be mostly recommended by your doctor.
- If episodes of hives are several, it may require limited treatment with prednisone. Prednisone will be able to lessen the symptoms.
- If the symptoms get severe enough so much so that it swells up your tongue and you have problem breathing, then the doctor might prescribe an epinephrine. However, these symptoms can mean another thing, an anaphylaxis shock. Epinephrine is the only treatment for an anaphylaxis shock.
If what caused hives to break out is figured out, then measures should be taken to avoid or eliminate the triggers.
- Avoid eating food items that triggered the symptoms in the first place
- If harsh soaps, frequent bathing cause hives, they should be avoided
- Tight clothing should be avoided
- If cold triggers hives, then wear warm clothing, wrap a scarf and do not swim in cold water.
- Avoid sun exposure and wear sunblock
- If a specific medication is causing the hives, inform your doctor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
I am in fever and I am suffering from last 1 month I want to cure in next 10 days can you please give me some suggestions for curing.
I am suffering from weakness in penis I think it has small in size so continuously I catch it and sake whole day. So I feel shame.
Pcos treatment age 21 years symptoms hairs on chin and irregular menstruation and anxiety. please advice me on the same.?
I am 25 years old last one week on word unable to sleep and if I trai to get sleep its not happening
How i am. Increase penis size. You should help in. This issue. please snd m advice on. This issue. I shall be helpful very much.
Dialysis is usually required for people who develop advanced stage kidney failure. In this procedure, a machine performs the functions of a kidney; i.e. cleansing the blood of impurities. Before a patient goes through dialysis, he/she has to go through a surgical procedure AV fistula or arteriovenous fistula creation. AV fistula makes the performance of dialysis much easier.
Other diagnostic tests required before a dialysis:
Ultrasound scanning of the blood vessels to check their size Venogram in some cases when ultrasound cannot give full information.
What happens during the procedure?
During the surgery, the patient is administered the required anesthesia. This procedure doesn’t require an overnight stay. The purpose of AV fistula is to connect a large vein in the arm to the nearby artery. The surgeon either joins an artery to the vein, or he/she uses an artificial graft so that the fistula is created. This is usually done for patients who are weak or have an advanced vascular disease. After the AV fistula is administered, the new connection starts to strengthen. After a few weeks, the AV fistula is able to take a dialysis needle. This is when dialysis is initiated. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Nephrologist.