Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Deepak Kumar
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak KumarYour feedback matters!
Contouring treatments work by killing off a targeted bunch of fat cells. Since the cells aren't any longer there, and might so not expand, the concept is that the dimensions and incidence of these "trouble spots" are reduced for good. Every contouring treatment solely reduces regarding twenty to the twenty-fifth of fat cells. This suggests there are apart still around seventy-fifth of these cells left therein space. Yes, people who were treated don't seem to be progressing to grow back. However, if you do not still eat well and exercise, you'll still gain weight therein space, thanks to those remaining cells increasing.
Unlike ultrasound and heat-based fat-reducing treatments, that really explode the fat cells, Cool Sculpting works by cooling them - inflicting them to die and be far away from the body as waste. This has fewer facet effects than different ways, which might cause bruising and soreness, and it's seen as simpler.
Most body-contouring procedures involve making an incision within the least obvious part of the skin to be cut, removing excess skin, and stitching the skin with fine stitches to attenuate scarring. With these kinds of procedures, scarringis ineluctable. Liposuction could also be utilized in conjunction with some procedures. attributable to the many quantities of skin to be removed throughout contouring surgery, there area part bigger associated risks than with customary lift that embrace harm, infection, separation of the incision, skin neglectfulness, and formation of a seroma, spatiality, and barely deep vein obstruction.
I'm charan, I'm suffering from asthma from my childhood. Which type of diet should I mention and what precautions should I take. Please suggest me.
Hello, I am observing one bone like hard thing in the left side my skull.It is very near to forehead but not on it. Please let me know is anything serious about it. I am planning to see physician is it works or I need to see any other specialists. Please suggest.
Everytime I drink coffee, I eat sweets, my chest hurts, I feel dizzy, headaches, or sometimes im like high. Is this a serious problem.
I am a student and my head is paining for severals hours daily. How will I get rid of my problem. please advice me doctor?
I am suffering frm headache daily. I have gone thru check my eyesight. They gave me spectacle s inspite I am suffering frm headache. I do not know the reason.
My sister is having pulmonary valve stenosis She has a habit of drinking tea 4 to 5 times a day. Is this good for her heart as well as for her health?
As one of the fifth leading cause of cancer deaths for women globally, Ovarian cancer is a serious ailment. This type of cancer usually cannot be detected until it has spread considerably and causes significant damage. It affects the ovaries of women who are in their late fifties and upwards. Yet, careful screening and vigilance with the help of regular gynaecology check-ups can help in detecting and treating this potentially fatal disease. Read on to know what you may be missing during those crucial gynaecology check-ups!
- Screening Tests: Whether or not you are risk genetically or due to the environment, your annual gynaecology check-up must include Ovarian Cancer screening, which will basically try to look for the earliest signs and symptoms by studying the fallopian tubes and other areas for peritoneal screening for ovarian, fallopian and primary peritoneal cancer. The CA 125 Blood Test can also be used in order to detect this condition.
- Ovaries: During the screening and normal check-ups as well, ask your doctor to concentrate on the size, shape and consistency of the ovaries as well as the uterus. A pelvic exam will also be helpful in detecting even the smallest anomalies that can point at the existence of symptoms.
- Pap Test: It is a well-known fact that women over the age of 25 years and especially those who have been through childbirth even once, must get the Pap Smear Test done on a routine basis so as to rule out ovarian and cervical cancer. While this test may not be able to detect ovarian cancer for many cases, it can detect this kind of cancer in the more advanced stages.
- Bloating and Fluid Build-up: If you are experiencing various symptoms like edema or fluid retention and bloating in the area, then you may want your doctor to put you through a screening test for Ovarian Cancer screening. Usually, we tend to overlook these symptoms as a part of an infection or even normal menstrual cycle, but the detection of these symptoms must be followed up by proper screening.
- Ultrasound Wand: An ultrasound wand will be able to detect even the tiniest changes in the ovaries and the surrounding areas with the help of the TVUS test which can find a mass in the ovary. This can then be followed up by a biopsy to tell whether or not it is malignant.
Symptoms like too much of vaginal discharge and unusual amount of bleeding during the menstrual cycle should not go unnoticed or unreported and it is best to get a proper ultrasound done, followed by the various types of screening for this kind of cancer.