Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Actually I have a question for my friend age is 26 years, actually I don't know exact her disease name, she always vomits blood and have a serious chest pain, when she consulted a doctor they are saying have some serious issue in her stomach they have to do surgery after 2 months to fix a plastic stomach it seems. But I cant understand if it stomach problem why she is getting chest pain? also doctor's are saying their is only 50% chances to survive? can you please suggest me about this?
Hello sir ,gd evng ,I am suffering with sinus (when I suffered with cold ,I got headache also at one side only ),it is very hard to archive it on daily duty ,soo please help me sir how can I reduce my problem with simple tricks.
I have gone night emission 9 year continue every three days what should I do I take medicine also but no effect. Iam going weak day by day. please advice me.
I am 20 years old. I want to be healthy. Day by day I am loosing weight. I think its due to loss of sperms. Plzz suggest me any health drink so that I feel healthy nd maintain weight.
I'm suffering from fever, cough and cold. Yesterday I take paracetamol tab but few hours later fever come again. Please tell me some medicine for that.
I am 55 years old and undergone heart bye pass surgery 10 years back. At that all tests are conducted and came to my notice that I am hbs+. Doctor adviced me every six months the following tests are condct. Lft abdominal scanning. Every six months I am condting all tests. All are normal. Recently doctor advice viral load test. The test report says undectable. Doctor says o. K no problem forget about hbs+, lead normal life. What is your opinion sir ?
I have urinary tract infections recurrently. I did a test which showed e.coli growth'about a year ago. Now again I have same type of infection. Pain during urination. Frequent urination. Smelly urine. What should I do now?
I am 26 male and willing to undergo circumcision surgery in Mumbai/Thane? Please suggest experienced surgeon.
I have had a headache above my eyes and across my forehead for the past week. This headache is not excruciating pain but its a daily persistent pain that is located above my eyes and across my forehead. I have been extremely active with college, a job, and an internship and I think this is an onset of stress. I am not overly worried but I think I need to cut back on the daily morning coffee. My diet is relatively normal and not high in fats and sweets.
I am male with 69kg weight my height is 5.7inch and age is 27 during my selfcheck I found that my creatinine was 1.03 is it normal or not should I have to worry about it answer me sir please I need your advice should I limit my protein diet.
Tulsi (holy basil) is worshiped throughout India and it has many amazing medical properties.It is a very good antimicrobial agent. It boosts your immunity for common cough and cold. It can cure your acidity.
I'm suffering from weakness. Sometimes I feel irregular palpitations along with fluctuation of my blood pressure. I have checked with numbers of blood test, ecg, urin test but everything seems normal. Doctor recommend me to take metpure (metoprolol) for two months continue. I can feel my weakness even now. Someone recommend me to take maxirich multivitamin. Please advise if it safe to take the multivitamin along with.
I m having headache from 1week! It disappear after taking some analgesics! But after some times it appears again.
At present 3 out of the 5 people are suffering from diabetes and it is the 7th leading cause of death worldwide. Moreover, it is no more restricted just to adults and affects children as well. Diabetes is a metabolic disease resulting in increase in the level of glucose in the body. Glucose is a source of energy for the cells making up the muscles and other tissues in the body. But if the level of glucose goes up, it shows the sign of danger. Diabetes is of 2 types:
- Type 1: body fails to produce insulin.
- Type 2: Body fails to produce enough insulin which is required by the body.
There are no definite signs of diabetes. It simply varies from person to person. In many of the cases it goes unnoticed. Such signs are as follows:
- Sudden weight loss: You might experience a sudden weight loss of 5 to10 kgs within a month. This happens when sugar metabolism ceases very quickly. Insufficient insulin prevents the body from taking in glucose in the body cells from the blood to use as energy. In such a scenario the body starts burning fat and muscle for energy. This results in weight loss.
- Intense hunger: The cells in your body might not get enough energy either due to absence or improper functioning of insulin in your blood. This makes you hungry quite often.
- Excessive urination and thirst: Due to diabetes, the glucose level in the body goes up. The kidneys are overloaded with the burden of working overtime for filtering and absorbing the excess glucose in your body. The excess sugar, which the kidney cannot store is excreted out of your body. This makes you urinate frequently. Due to frequent urination the body gets dehydrated which makes you feel thirsty more often.
- Blurred vision: Due to the high level of glucose in your body tissues gets pulled away from the lens of the eyes. This results in vision issues. If not treated on time, it may even lead to blindness.
- Increased fatigue: The cells in your body might not get enough energy either due to absence or improper functioning of insulin in your blood. This makes you restless more often and you may even feel too weak to do your regular activities.
If you notice any of these signs, get the level of sugar in your checked and take the required remedies. It is good to get it treated as early as possible rather than facing immense trouble in future.