Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. DeepakYour feedback matters!
I have been suffering in chicken pox since 7 days, now my skin is itching, is it normal? What should I do?
I have recently chopped all of my hair due to chicken pox. Can you suggest ways in which my hair growth fastens up. I have sensitive skin. Thank you.
I sir am kavya 22 year old. I hav foot fungal infection from 8-9 years. I get treatment from skin doctors in mandya, mysore and also bangalore. Bt still I can't come out from that problem. In bangalore doctor make some blood check up. And advice to increase blood. And give some injections, tablets. Bt then also I can't overcome from it. please give me permanent solution to me. My foot fingers become sooo thin. So please give solution.
I have a lot of pimples on my face so would you please suggest me any medicine to overcome this problem thank you.
I am loosing my hair I have used different types of oil and shampoo but yet not get any effective results so please give me effective solution.
Sir, pimples and acnes are our family genetically problem. How to get rid of acnes? Please suggest me how stop pimples.
Dear Doctor, I am using Itraconazole 200 mg since many days for the treatment of Fungal infection, infection declines at the time of usage but recurs after usage discontinuation. Suggest me the solution to come out from the infection permanently. Thanking you,
How to deal with hair loss due to weight loss? Should anyone continue weightless? Any supplements for hair?
I have acne and pimple problem from 3-4 years n tried all allopathy homeopathy ayurveda etc but not got any solution n I hve increased pimples n black spots please help.
Ingrown toenails have become a common trouble these days and there are many causes that are responsible for the same. Nail edges or corners mostly get affected by this trouble. It often appears to be a toenail infection while it is not so. Bigger toes are highly prone to this toenail issue; therefore you need to be very careful.
Before the issue can become serious, you should take careful steps to prevent the same. Medical advice is required so that the right treatment can be chosen, which gives you an instant relief from the symptoms. The skin around the nail becomes tender and might get swollen or hard coupled with a lot of pain in the toe.
Leading causes for ingrown toenails:
- Incorrect nail-cutting: If you make a mistake in cutting your toenail correctly, then you might face the situation of an ingrown toenail. Therefore, you should always finely concentrate while cutting your toenails with the help of any nail cutter. In most of the cases, curved or irregular nails are to be cut with great care.
- Wrong footwear: If you have chosen the wrong footwear, which create tremendous amount of pressure on your feet, it may develop this kind of nail condition. Only repeated or consistent usage of these kinds of footwear can develop this horrible situation. Sometimes, extremely tight stockings or socks can also be responsible for ingrown toenails.
- Improper hygiene: Acute foot hygiene needs to be maintained without any fail otherwise you will not be able to prevent ingrown nails. You should always keep your feet clean and dry. If your feet remain in contact with moisture for a long time, then this condition might arise. You can now use specialized solutions available in the market for washing the nails on your feet.
- Toenail injury: If you have any injury on your toenail, then it needs to be corrected as soon as possible otherwise the injury will get converted into ingrown nails. Which further results in acute painful sensations and these kinds of experiences are simply unbearable. Poor posture can bring injuries to your toenails. If you have any existing toe injuries, then you should try your level best for the speedy recovery of the same.
- Poor health-conditions: There are many health conditions, which result in ingrown toenails out of which diabetes is the most prominent one. Due to poor blood circulation, the nails on your feet get damaged internally resulting in ingrown nails.