Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. DeepakYour feedback matters!
Was really happy with the speed of the consult and diagnosis . He made sure I could go back to do the procedure so that the pain would be taken care of. Was very happy with how timely it was too. Dint have to wait. Would highly recommend him to people living in indiranagar and others too.
Hi my name is nixon leon. I was suffering from severe tooth pain last night. I took some medicine that was processed by my mom. But no relief. So pls advice me what medicine I have to take.
My Mom is 48 years now and she is diabetic. She is suffering from severe tooth ache and is deprived of sleep every night. We have visited many dentists and all of them are scared to operate on her tooth due to her diabetic condition. Can you please provide a solution to this problem. Thank you.
I am 27 year old man, my problem is my teeth are so weak. Most of the time when I brush blood coming from it. I regularly brush twice a day. But still no effect. Can you help me outThanx alot.
Hi, I am 42 yrs old, male and I have a pain in my left gum (mouth) for last 1 months. What should I do?
Researchers have shown people with gum diseases are twice as likely to suffer from heart problems than others.
Your mouth is the breeding place for various bacteria. These bacteria use the sugar in food and turn them into acids. These acids then react with a tooth, gradually drilling a hole in it, which is infamously known as a tooth cavity.
You might wonder why exactly this happens. When your teeth are subjected to acid frequently, the repeated acid attacks on the enamel, the enamel starts losing its minerals. The first sign of tooth decay is when a white spot appears on the tooth. This white spot is the area from where the enamel has lost its minerals. If not taken care of from the time this early sign of decay makes an appearance, then the decay just gets more serious and the white spot will turn into a cavity.
Here are some tips to avoid tooth decay altogether:
- Use fluoride based toothpaste and mouthwash: Fluoride prevents tooth decay from maturing. It can even reverse or stop tooth decay, which is in its early stage. It also protects the tooth from further decay and replenishes the lost minerals from the enamel and prevents any further loss. It also reduces the acid making ability of the bacteria present in the mouth.
- Keep a check on food: Keep a study check on what you are eating. If you eat too much of junk food or food which contains a lot of sugar regularly, then suffering from a tooth decay is inevitable. Try to limit those foods to maybe once or twice a week.
- Brush your teeth: Brush your teeth regularly, preferably with fluoride toothpaste. Not only will the fluoride toothpaste protect your teeth, the toothbrush will also take out any food particle stuck between two teeth. Brush at least twice a day or preferably after every meal and before bed.
- Use dental floss: Clean in between your teeth with a dental floss.
- Eat cheese: Cheese contains casein which prevents tooth decay or cavity formation.
- Visit your dentist regularly: Make sure you visit your dentist regularly to keep your teeth healthy.