Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak Chowdary.CYour feedback matters!
I get bad deposits in my tooth even though I brush twice a day and get scaling done once in 8 months. Any suggestions?
I do brush my teeth regularly, yet it's kind of yellow in colour. What should I do? Which is the best whitening toothpaste?
Sir I have yellowness in my teeth and having bad breath after some time of brushing. And also having staining of my moles so kindly suggest me toothpaste or medicine for yellowish teeth and bad breath.
I brush 3 times a day after every meal but still I'm suffering from bad breaths from last 2 weeks please suggest me some medicine for it.
Brushing baking soda on your teeth twice a month can remove the stains of coffee or red wine and give you your pearly white teeth back.
I have stains in my teeth. My front two lower teeth have gaps. This is due to the scaling. Is there any way to close teeth gaps? Can I brighten my teeth by any way other than scaling?
Hi, My gum is very inflamed and every morning I get out blood from mouth because of It and also while washing my teeth. My mouth smell is so bad as well sorry for my weak language.
My. Four front teeth are not in shape, are more forward in position, so aligning them is the option what will be the cost.
I have cavity which has just started, can you tell me how to take care of it at home only? And this is when I brush twice a day suggest me what I should do?
I have pain in my upper one teeth from 5 days. I don't eat anything from left side teeth because of pain. What should I do please tell me.
Hello sir I am 17 years old boy. My teeth are not in discipline manner & my some teeth are little big or yellow caused by flaurosis. So what can I do to improve dental health or how to get a cute smile. Which treatments are advisable for me (treatment for long time & minimum laxative effects). And please tell me their sequences.
Sir my teeth is vry yellow and sensitive and in 18 my hair is dawn white please give me solution I am vry tensed for this.
Hi, I am 32 yrs old, male and I have a pain in my left gum (mouth) for last 1 months. What should I do.
I have red eyes and my hand is broken, my leg is paining and my ankle is fractured and my knee ligaments are broken and my mouth is smelling. what should I do.
I have pain in both of my jaw and also clicking sound from right side of my jaw. I have also neck and shoulder pain and I recently have noticed that the space between c5 and c6 of my spine have increased. I am feeling very very unwell and uncomfort. please please please help me.
Losing a tooth to infection (decay) or trauma can be a painful experience. Imagine that you are in a dental chair and just got a new tooth or a bridge fitted. It is a joyous experience, almost like a new found lease of life, to be able to eat better and look better. However, even after a few days to a week, you realize that the new crown is just not settling down completely. There is a constant sensitivity that exists and is not allowing you to enjoy the new tooth.
There are various reasons that the new crown can be sensitive, some of them including:
- A high point: On the new crown, there could be small points that do not allow for a bite as earlier. This can lead to sensitivity and minor jaw discomfort.
- Improper fit with exposed dentin: This can happen at the neck area, where the crown is not fitting the tooth, leaving a small part of dentin exposed. This can lead to sensitivity once the crown is fixed in.
- Other decayed teeth: If there is a decayed tooth adjacent to the crown, it could be confusing and sometimes difficult to pinpoint the exact area.
If it persists for more than a week, check with your dentist on the following:
- Severity of decay: The extent of decay in the first place should be considered, especially if you have had crown as a result of extensive tooth decay. If it was involving a large portion of the dentin, the changes of having sensitivity are high, even after a crown placement. In these cases, there could be silent abscess, which may never manifest as symptoms, but can cause a gnawing sensitivity issue with each bite.
- Area of decay: Root caries and cervical caries are more prone to have sensitivity compared to the crown of the tooth. The enamel layer in these areas is thin and the chances of dentinal involvement is high. The rate at which the decay will reach the pulp and cause pain is also higher.
- Type of dental treatment: If extensive metal work is done, the sensitivity might last longer than a week, which is the norm.
- Triggering factors: Make a note of what triggers the sensitivity, hot, cold or sweets.
- Management: As mentioned, expect the sensitivity with your new crown to last for up to a week. In some cases, it may be longer, depending on, as noted above, the severity of the original decay, the area, triggers, etc.
While some cases may be managed with a small trim of the crown, some may need the crown to be re-fitted, and some may even require re-treating the tooth completely.