Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Deepa Vinay Nambiar
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Deepa Vinay NambiarYour feedback matters!
Dr Deepa is one of the best doctor. I visited number of gynaecologist and wasn't satisfied and finally went to through friend's recommendation. My son is 1.5 yr old and I still remember her for service. I had a normal delivery and she handled it so well without blindly suggesting for c section which many doctors did for me. Again thanks to her.
I want to make my wife pregnant. Plus confirm the suitable time for it. As we were trying for last 6 months but with no success.
Hymenoplasty se or koi problem to ni Hoti ise karane me Kitna time or paisa lagega kya ise husband ko koi saq ni Hoga fir.
Hi, Conceive ke liye meine periods se 14 days se 20 days ke beech mei intercourse kiya and about 5 months has to go but koi positive response nahi aaya. Then meri sister in law ne bataya ki periods ke 3 day intercourse karne se conceive ke chances bad jate h. So is it true? Unhone be 3 day hi intercourse kiya tabhi conceive kiya hai unhone. Please advise.
Hi I am 26 years old married woman and trying to conceive from 10 months so my doc suggested me to have hsg test this time can it increase the chances of getting pregnant rest everything is fine like thyroid, follicular monitoring please help.
Vaginal infections occur when the walls of the vagina get inflamed. This can be caused by several factors such as bacteria, viruses, yeast, sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), chemicals and clothing. The standard medical term for it is vaginitis and it bothers most women at some point in their lives.
Maintaining vaginal and overall genital health is very important in preventing and dealing with infections that affect the affect the area, especially those which are persistent or recurrent.
Some tips to manage repeated vaginal infections are as follows:
1. Maintaining personal hygiene. The most important aspect of maintaining vaginal health is keeping the pubic region cleansed and hydrated. Poor hygiene and dryness make it more prone to recurring infection.
2. Using the right products. Harsh chemical soaps and sprays may cause irritation to the vagina and make it susceptible to inflammation due to infection.
3. Wearing skin-friendly clothing. Certain types and materials of clothing have a harmful impact on the delicate skin of the genital area which puts the vagina at the risk of contracting infections. These include nylon underwear, tight jeans and trousers, pantyhose with no cotton lining, etc. Wearing soft cotton underwear and linen bottoms are the best ways to prevent vaginal infection and inflammation.
4. Using protection during sex. Protected sexual intercourse prevents the spread of STDs which cause vaginal infection. Hence, it is always advisable to use a condom while having sex.
5. Urinating after sex. Always urinating after sex reduces the chances of catching a vaginal infection.
6. Getting regular health checkups. The most efficient way of managing vaginal infections is by getting the vagina checked up by your gynaecologist as regularly as possible so as to prevent further complications and ensure early detection of infections or diseases.
These are some of the simple and effective ways of handling vaginal infections. Most cases are not very serious and can be easily treated and managed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.