Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Deepa Vinay Nambiar
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Deepa Vinay NambiarYour feedback matters!
Dr Deepa is one of the best doctor. I visited number of gynaecologist and wasn't satisfied and finally went to through friend's recommendation. My son is 1.5 yr old and I still remember her for service. I had a normal delivery and she handled it so well without blindly suggesting for c section which many doctors did for me. Again thanks to her.
I am 19 years old girl I had sex in the month of November, it was protected and I took ipill as well I got my periods on 28th of that month Later I dint get my periods in December so I consulted a gynaecologist and she suggested me meprate I got my periods on 21st of January later I did not get my periods in the month of Feb but got in the month of march 9th. I got scan done it was normal but it was given bulky uterus I got thyroid done it was normal I feel really weak sometimes and mean while anything happens to me I relate it to you pregnancy after that sex I dint have any. I feel like I'll go into depression because of this Can this mean that I am pregnant? Though I got my periods on march 9th can I still be pregnant I feel my stomach heavy Please help me out.
I m.25 years old unmarried female. I have severe vaginal itching with a little white discharge since last 6/7 days. Due to this I have pain and swelling. Please give me proper suggestion and treatment.
On june 12 I will enter into 10th month of pregnancy. On my last scanning report delivery date is 15 June. Placenta position is Anterior wall in upper uterine segment. Grading is 2-3. Other findings is Lower Femoral epiphysis have appeared. Est. Wt is 3239 +/- 485 gms . What does it mean is their chances for normal delivery or not.
Kya pregnency ke days me papita khane se obortion hota h or kya us k baad kbhi bhi pregnnt ni hote ya fir easily jaise phle hue vaise ho jate h.
My wife is in pregnancy of 8 months she's B- blood group her child is normal but child is covered with cord around the neck and doctor recommend may for operation .Is there any danger for mother during delivery of child can you please help me out what is the exact procedure I have to follow next ? THANKS.
Doing everything right can still make you gain weight. Irrespective of your diligent efforts, that paunch comes in the way of your crunches. Reviewing your exercise routine, diet and overall lifestyle may have no effect on the extra kilos. The reaction to such stagnation could be as many as the conspiring causes. Backpedaling into an unhealthy way of life is what cowards choose to do. The ideal way of approaching the problem is to find out the specific factors leading to excess weight.
These few factors can make you gain weight
1. Sleep deprivation results in significant bloating: You may not be aware, but a full night’s sleep is indeed necessary. When a person rests, the human body carries on with repair work. Sleep helps your body to get rid of excess adipose tissues. A person who has not slept for two to three days at a stretch or has only slept insufficiently is likely to look fatter or bloated.
2. Being perpetually depressed could be the curse: Depression can lead to extreme ends; you may either gain a lot of weight or may even lose weight drastically. If your depression is at an advanced stage a medical practitioner will prescribe you with antidepressants. Antidepressants tend to fatten you up.
3. An irritable or slow bowel syndrome can prove to be adverse: If you suffer from problems related to the bowel your tummy might show. A patient of irritable or slow bowel syndrome feels bloated throughout the day. Since they face digestive problems, their bellies protrude.
4. The gray streaks of hair could be a reason: Gaining weight could also be the result of your age. If you are above thirty-five your metabolism decreases; this results in slower breakdown of food. Exercising can help, but it usually shows meager results once you have attained forty.
5. Nutrient deficiency should not be taken lightly: Being deficient in certain nutrients can also make you overweight. Vitamin C, folic acid and potassium are some of the nutrients that actively contribute to a person’s body weight. A lack of these nutrients can make you fat.
6. Edema could be the underlying cause: Edema refers to a condition where a person’s body retains water. Certain parts and joints become swollen. There are medications that can help push excess water out of the body through frequent urination. If not taken care of, edema could be the reason behind weight gain.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
My son got married in nov. 2011. His wife miscarried after 3 months pregnancy in july 2012. Since they had to go to germany after a few months from then, his wife had some rest due to loss in nov. After being settled abroad, they were reluctant for some months. Say, since last one year, on our, the parents' pursuation and their (son & daughter-in-law) agreeing to go ahead for family way, they have not yet succeeded. They have got done all their check-ups in germany. As per doctors over there, the couple does not have any, any problem and it is a matter of chance only, for which there is no matter of worry as the couple (son and his wife) is of 32 years and 26 years of age, respectively. Physically they both are very healthy.. May they be blessed with a child with advice, efforts and blessings of we all and the almighty god. Doctor. Sir, we all are very worried. Please advise.
Hii I am 28 years old my pregnancy test is positive and my sonography report gestational age is 9 weeks3 day and E/O 3.69x4.46 size anecholiccystic lesion seen at left adnexa. My question is their is complication in my pregnancy?
PGS or Pre-implantation Genetic Screening is a test conducted to decipher the chromosome count of the embryo. Today, if you are planning to get pregnant or using alternative technologies for pregnancy; there are several tests that need to be conducted so that the child is born healthy and stable. One such test is the PGS, it determines whether or not the count of chromosomes is normal, which is forty six, is present in the embryo. If there are abnormal numbers of chromosomes present in the embryo then it might lead to additional problems in the future. In such cases, special treatments and procedures are conducted.
There are several advantages of PGS. Some of them are highlighted in details below.
- Healthy pregnancy: Interestingly, a man can produce sperms throughout his lifetime. But a woman is born with the eggs already created. The chances of producing a healthy baby with those eggs decrease as the age of the woman increases. It is seen that those women who think of delivering a child in their older ages are often found with chromosome deficiencies in the embryo. Thus, to avoid such a situation, it is best to perform PGS.
- Reduces the chance of miscarriage: Pregnancies which occur without having performed any prior tests like the PGS have high chances of resulting into a miscarriage at the slightest of carelessness. But research has found that those pregnancies which take place after considering the chromosomal health of the embryo have reduced the risk of being abnormally terminated.
- Time reduction between two IVF Circles: For those who do not know IVF stands for In-Vitro Fertilisation. It is a process which aids a woman in becoming pregnant. It is often opted by those who are having issues in naturally conceiving a child. PGS here plays an important role. If the test detects abnormal embryo, then the next IVF circle can be started right away without wasting any time. But if the PGS detects a normal embryo then the IVF circle is deemed to be successful and the woman can continue with the pregnancy.
Thus, these are some of the main advantages of Pre-Implantation Genetic Screening. This helps to determine whether the embryo is of the desired choice or not and whether the baby born out of it would be healthy and normal. It is one of the tests which need to be conducted preceding implantation to provide better results after the implantation process is carried out. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!