Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Deepa VYour feedback matters!
Hello, Have severe toothache on the right side of the face. Suddenly started paining last night while having dinner. In too much pain.
I have a miss oriented tooth due to which I feel swollen gum and pain sometime. Is there any way other than surgery?
I feel like grinding my teeth, whenever I have sneezing problem. How they are connected? What is the remedy for the same.
Dear sir/ mam what medicine should I take for sore jaw & pain. I can' t open my mouth the jaw swelling is so bad.
Hi I am nearly 20 years old and both last sides of my teeth's bottom teeth set are swollen (in hindi masoor dono taraf niche vaale daanto ke last teeth k side vaala masoor sooj gya hai both side left and right) is this due to wisdom teeth or akal daar or any other reason please tell. It does, t pain but very very very light pain like its no pain. So what might me developing?
My son is 24 years healthy. He has, over the years, developed uneven teeth. The 2 front teeth are slanting and is grown one almost over the other. Roots/base are proper but overlapping at the rest. How do we correct this at an inexpensive way?
Can posterior crossbite be fully treated? And will it change my face shape or structure as of now I have convex face.
At about 12 years of my age I fell down and I got broken right incisor teeth just damaged crown. Can I get implant that. What will b the cost.
I am suffering from tooth pain from 6 days and I am not able to chew or eat anything so please suggest the remedies.
Bad breath is a condition that usually results from poor oral health or digestive problems. Bad breath may also cause social awkwardness and self-esteem issues. The practitioner first carries out a diagnosis to detect the symptoms and prescribes a remedy accordingly.
The various causes of bad breath are:
- Irregular brushing habits
- Tobacco consumption
- Consuming certain foods like onion and garlic may result in a foul smell
- Yeast infections in the mouth
- Dry mouth where saliva production is minimal
- Illnesses such as kidney problems may cause bad breath
Homeopathy focuses on providing a holistic treatment rather than a symptom based treatment.
The various homeopathic remedies for bad breath are:
- Pulsatilla: If you have bad breath along with dry mouth, Pulsatilla can be an effective remedy. Pulsatilla is a very effective treatment for getting rid of bad breath along with dry mouth.
- Merc sol: It is very effective in treating bad breath along with increased production of saliva. If your salivary glands are overactive and have a moist mouth, then this remedy is recommended. It is also useful in getting rid of bad breath that occurs from dental cavities.
- Carbo veg: If the bad breath results from infections, such as gingivitis and gum bleeding, then you may use this remedy. It is also used in the treatment of pus discharge from the gums.
- Carbolic acid: Carbolic acid is used to treat bad breath along with constipation. The symptoms are bloated abdomen, abdominal cramps and nausea.
- Kreosote: This remedy is recommended for bad breath that results from dental caries. It may lead to bleeding from your gums due to teeth decay.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is a treatment that is recommended for bad breath that results from a throat infection. The throat infection may be accompanied by symptoms of fever.
- Nux vomica: Nux vomica is used for treating symptoms of bad breath along with cold. This also relieves symptoms of indigestion and constipation.
I have a problem in my teeth whenever I drink cold water then I have suddenly pen in my my teeth so tell me that what I do?
Who doesn’t love the smell and the freshness of a mouthwash splashing across their oral cavities?
Many agree that the first thing that comes to their mind when they want to eliminate bad breath is to use a good mouth wash. Moreover, mouthwash has moved over to other realms and are now actively fighting gum and tooth problems along with their elder cousin, a toothpaste. However, there exists some scepticism that prolonged usage of mouthwash may not be good for your health. Let us look at some definitions in detail.
Can mouthwash reduce bad breath?
Yes, a mouthwash can temporarily restrict bad breath, but it is never a permanent solution. A good oral hygiene comes from regular brushing and flossing practice and these are still the best ways to curb bad breath from its root. Mouth rinses are used for a variety of reasons: to freshen up breath, to help prevent or control tooth decay, and to reduce plaque
Is it necessary to use mouthwash?
A mouthwash is not mandatory to give a good oral health. An effective routine of brushing and flossing your teeth is enough to take care of good oral hygiene. Mouthwash is like an add-on to your oral care regime and is definitely not an alternative for brushing and flossing.
Advantages of using a mouthwash
A mouthwash can easily go into places between your teeth and gums and can help remove food particles that might have missed when you brushed. It can be used to kill bad odour of your mouth temporarily and can freshen up your breath. In some cases, a mouthwash may be recommended to treat infection, reduce inflammation and relieve pain
Disadvantages of using a Mouthwash
Most of the mouthwash contain a high amount of alcohol content in them and their prolonged usage is not safe for your mouth. In some cases, alcohol causes sensitivity to the root surface of your teeth and this may lead to adverse effect on the senses of your teeth. Mouthwash is strictly meant for spitting and accidental consumption may not be good for your health. They actually contain products that can be very harmful if taken in large amounts. It is generally not advised for children and even adults can limit their usage to twice a day. Always check with your dentist before you take up and use a mouth wash. It is also best if you can opt for a homemade mouthwash that has natural ingredients in them for taking care of your bad breath. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.