Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
I had some issues with my job as well as mypersonal life which created a mess and I was asked to leave job by my parents after that I do not know why but I used to always keep on thinking about why these things happened to my cause I never did anything wrong with anyone bt they messed up everything in my life I cry a lot sumtyms its anxiety. As soon as it gets darker outside my anxiety increases n suddenly from good mood I again turn to think about past its been 8 mths still m unable to move on in my life. Is it depression or what is wrong?
Patient suffering from HLA B-27 Positive with back pain and stiffness. Can it be cured by Homoeopathy? If yes: to what extent? Please also advise a suitable doctor in this regard near Bokaro steel city or Kolkata.
Hi I would like to grow beard but the hairs r not grown around the chin part. What should I do to make beard grow around the chin part.
How to recover from anemia. In as soon as less time. And how much weight I take. And give some precautions.
Hi I am 23years old, I have constipation problem, already I have consult with doctor but as well as after taking medicine no solution, and also gastric problem alos, I want to gain my wait also bcoz am so thin, kindly give me proper solution.
My wife is not so much interested for. The intercourse she always refuse. Me.for. This please doctor advice me what should I do against my problem.
I am 25 years male I do not get beard and mustard in my face please tell me the solution and how can I grow up quikly.
Hii I am 29years old. My height is 5.8, weight 64, according to my height how many kg loss my weight.
My weight is very less according to my hight my height is 5'11" and my weight is about 55 kg. How to gain weight.
Is stem cell transplantation for multiple sclerosis treatment available in India and whats the cost of this treatment?
Acne is a condition that usually occurs when you are in your adolescence, but sometimes it can happen when you are an adult as well. In women, it occurs when they have reached their menopausal age. The chances of adult acne occurring in women are higher than men.
What causes acne in adults
- Stress: If you are under stress on a regular basis, then the body tends to produce a hormone called androgen which stimulates oil glands in the skin, resulting in acne flare ups.
- Hormonal imbalance: Hormonal imbalance in the body may lead to acne breakouts. You may experience imbalances in your hormones during your periods or when you have reached menopause. Acne may also occur if you have started or stopped taking birth control pills abruptly.
- Family history: If other people in the family are prone to acne, then you may be genetically predisposed to it.
- Medications: There are certain medications which can cause acne to flare up. They contain chemicals that stimulate hormones in the body thus, resulting in acne.
- Skin products: If you have oily skin, then using products that contain oil may aggravate acne. They may also contain chemicals which may clog pores in your skin.
Symptoms of acne in adults are often seen as bumps on the skin, blisters filled with pus and inflamed black heads. Apart from these some people also witness hard and painful lumps beneath the skin.
- Stay away from junk food: Avoid eating junk food and fried foods as they can aggravate oiliness in the skin and result in pimples. Rather, replace them with natural foods and other complex carbs.
- Drink plenty of water: Drink plenty of water as it helps in filtering out the waste products and toxins from your body.
- Avoid smoking: Smoking causes blood vessels to narrow and thus, limits blood circulation in the body. This may cause multiple complications in your skin, acne being one of them.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.