Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Deepa Raje NimbalkarYour feedback matters!
My daughter is 10 years old she is having regular menstrual cycle but having for a week she is good in diet& having some fatty & she doing regular walk & jumping exercise.
Is oral sex safe while not having the possibility of intercourse regularly. Can you please give your suggestions.
Helo sir I am varun I am 25 yrs old man n I have suffering from white hair problem so what should I do.
My mother has pain in her calf muscles from past few days. Usually it happens in weather change from hot to cold. What maybe the reasons and what treatment must be taken?
The problem is, I can't grow my bodyweight, and I'm foodies lover too, still 63 kg for the last five or seven years, is this good or should I gain my bodyweight?
My newborn baby is suffering from some rashes. What changes I need to bring in her lifestyle to get rid of it?
My friend smokes a lot minimum 5-7 cig a day. Im worried about him. I know it is harmful for him so what should he do.
He is losing his weight continue in last month he lost 4 kg without any physical work. What to do now?
Time is most critical part in nerve injury treatment.
I am 29 years old, I am facing a problem in breathing from last summers. I cant take a deep breath and it leaves me fealing uneasy and dizzy. What should I do?
I have a pain at my teeth from 5 days due to which my head is also start paining, is there any simple method by which my problem get solved?
I am getting mouth ulcer almost every week, I am taking B complex tablet but no use. Please suggest a medicine to get rid of this mouth ulcer.
My mother is 42 years old and she feels very tired on her body and remain pain on her whole body she has taken many medicine like jointace c2 and other pain killer but haven't got relief what should she do?
Dear doctor, My board exams are from 11 march onwards. Due to exams I am too much stress. Its consequences are that I am unable to sleep at night. I am waking up till 2: 30 AM. Please suggest me how can I overcome this stress. Thanks!
The fourth day of Diwali is celebrated as Annakut to thank God for his benevolence. Govardhan Puja is one of the primary rituals associated with this day. The legend behind this festival is centred around a hillock named Govardhan which Krishna lifted to shelter the people living there from torrential rains. Thus, it is celebrated by making small mounds of cow dung that symbolize the hillock and prayers to Lord Govardhan. Cow dung in India is not treated as mere excrement, but has a number of uses. Primary amongst them is the burning of dried cow dung cakes as fuel to cook food in rural households and provide heat. Cow dung is also an excellent fertilizer. In many places, cow dung is also added to mud bricks so as to strengthen the brick and prevent disintegration.
According to Ayurveda, cow dung is germicidal and has healing properties. To this effect, cow dung is mentioned a number of times in ancient Indian scriptures.
1. Cow dung’s antibacterial properties make it a good natural disinfectant. Using cow dung to disinfect an area involves coating the floor with a paste of fresh cow dung. This practice is followed in many rural households throughout India. Burning cakes of dried cow dung are also said to repel insects and mosquitoes.
2. Cow dung is also said to have mood enhancing properties. It contains bacteria named Mycobacterium vaccae which is responsible for activating neurons that produce serotonin. Seratonin is a neurotransmitter that contributes towards making a person feel happy.
3. Dried cow dung is also used to make disinfectant soaps. Some of the ayurvedic practitioners also use cow dung to treat skin ailments. However, you must keep in mind that cow dung does contain bacteria and hence should not be applied on skin that is cut or raw.
4. Even the ash produced by cow dung has beneficial uses. This ash when added to pond water is also said to balance the acidity in the water and regulate pH levels. Dry ash absorbs oil and fat and hence is also used as a cleaning agent.
Here are some other medicinal uses of cow dung:
1. According to some ancient scripts, cow dung ash can be used to strengthen gums and clean teeth.
2. Cow dung is an excellent disinfectant and mosquito repellent. This is the reason why the walls of the houses were coated with cow dung in the ancient times.
3. The cow dung can be used a body back in order to detoxify the body.
4. It is also said to be very helpful in preventing pimples.
5. Cow dung is also known to improve blood circulation.
6. It also helps in keeping the infections from spreading.
7. Ayurvedic medicines made out of cow dung also work wonders in treating indigestion problems.
However, if one chooses to use cow dung to treat an ailment or cleanse the body in any way, it should be done only under the supervision of an Ayurvedic doctor.