Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Deepa D VYour feedback matters!
Hi sir. I am over 40 and late married. How safe is to take sex stimulant tablet available in market to have good erection. I have undergone male fertility test. All my parameters are normal. Kindly assist me on this issue.
I have bronchitis since childhood, I got suffered whenever the weather got changed and also suffering from dust allergies, what should I do?
Hello doctor help me I have high fever its almost kill me, please doctor help me and what should I do?
I am looking for a Homeopathic solution for my problem and don't know which doctor can help. I have a problem of Candida (Candidiasis) or Yeast infection in my stomach from many years. I had the habit of eating sugar and adding sugar in everything as a child and thats where it started I think. I am trying to control it by not having any wheat and having more yogurts and curds in diet. It is controlled in very miniscule though. I still have problem of Bloating, Gas, Constipation and THICK WHITE THRUSH ON tongue (which smells so bad) in the morning. Is there any doctor who has cured or has any remedy for CANDIDA in homeopathy. Coz I just found out that homeopathy can treat this disorder!
I had sex with my girlfriend and she took unwanted 72 within 20 hours, we had sex again after 24 hours of taking the contraceptive pill, so my question is that should she need to take another pill or the unwanted 72 given after the first intercourse is sufficient?
In healthy individuals, the liver contains little or no fat. In overweight or obese people, gradual fat accumulation leads to significant liver disease. Interestingly, these individuals may be consuming minimal to no alcohol. So, alcohol, which is the main cause for liver damage, does not have a significant role to play.
The non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) has 4 significant stages as outlined below. It is a chronically progressive disease and may take years to reach the final stages of cirrhosis and fibrosis.
1. Simple fatty liver (steatosis): This is usually identified when diagnostic tests are done for some other suspected conditions. There are usually no symptoms obvious in this stage, other than the buildup of fat in the liver.
2. Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH): The second stage where the liver is inflamed to a greater extent due to fat accumulation.
3. Fibrosis: The next degree of inflammation where blood vessels may be narrowed leading to scarring in the liver with impaired liver functions.
4. Cirrhosis: This is the most severe stage that occurs due to years of cumulative inflammation. The liver shrinks in size, is scarred, and liver functions are markedly impaired and can also result in liver cancer.
Risk factors for NAFLD: The exact reason why a person develops NAFLD is not established, but some of the risk factors include
1. Obesity, with more weight concentrated around the abdomen
4. High cholesterol levels
5. Age greater than 50
Symptoms: This will depend on the stage in which it is identified. While there are no symptoms in the early stages, in some people there could be a dull, aching below the ribs, unexplained weight loss, weakness, and extreme tiredness. As it progresses to cirrhosis, there could be jaundice, fluid accumulation in the abdomen and feet, and itching of the skin.
Management: While there is no treatment aimed at curing the disease per se, there are ways to manage the symptoms, as noted below.
1. Weight loss: Reducing excess accumulated fat will help reverse symptoms and prevent further progression of the disease. A BMI of 18 to 26 is considered optimal.
2. Dietary changes: Modify your diet to a carbohydrates and protein rich and reduced fats and sugars. Increasing fiber through fruits and vegetables is highly recommended.
3. Exercise: Whatever your choice of workout, it will do wonders for NAFLD. Keep a target of an hour or two of moderate to intense exercise per day to reduce weight.
4. Smoking: This is another risk factor and can also help prevent other effects of NAFLD such as diabetes and heart disease.
NAFLD is highly controllable with these changes and other damages can be reversed too. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gastroenterologist.