Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Deepa
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. DeepaYour feedback matters!
I am a 20 Years old male. My problem is regarding a black mole / solid pimple/ Not able to describe what it is? It turns little soft during winter season and a bit hard during summer and sometime vice versa. When I pierce it or scratch it deeply then there is flow of little blood. I consulted Chennai Appolo hospital but they said it a Solid pimple which turned black in color. They gave a gel named [" Benzoyl Peroxide Gel IP" (Benzac Ac tm 2.5%) Galderma ] To apply on the spot before sleep keeping the lights off. But this didn't work. Its really Affects to my looks. Please Help me.
Hello Doctors, How are you all sir/mam. I have a question on hairfall. Actually i'm facing hairfall problem from last 2 years, I felt that my scalp is so week n my hair is going so thin now days, started itching problems on scalp n little pimple on head which is burning when my nail touches. I'm just 23 Years old n some times ago my hair was so soft and hug capacity on head but now days i'm feeling its going down, i'm tired of using my fingers on my head so much messy with itching problems, dandruff,scarp is so dead. I went two or three doctors for preventions but when I get medicine for some days itching problems gone but it starts again by time. I want to control it, I do not want to lose my hair. Please help me out of this.
Please follow below mentioned safety guidelines –
1) Always light fire crackers in open Spaces only. Stand at an arm’s length from crackers while lighting the crackers.
2) For children, always lit crackers in presence of parents or elder persons. In case of burns , immediately management can be possible.
3) Keep safe distance from our body while lighting the crackers.
4) Keep bucket filled with water near the place where fire crackers are to be lightened.
5) Store crackers away from electrical supply or sources of fire.
6) Crackers which do not explode, should be doused with sand or water. Prevent children from picking up such fire crackers.
7) Use bucket of water or sand to discard used fireworks.
1) Don’t bend forward while lighting Crackers.
2) Don’t use loose or nylon cloths while lighting crackers.
3) Don’t Carry Crackers in pockets of Shirt or pant.
4) Don’t rub your eye if fire cracker injury to eye occurs. Wash your eye immediately with water for 10-20 minutes.
5) Don’t cover crackers with glass bottles or Containers for extra sound effect.
6) Don’t light fire crackers on your hands. But many people have a tendency of lighting the crackers by bringing the Cracker to the candle. Cracker may burst in your hand & causes severe burn injury.
7) Never throw crackers at any person, electric poles, electric wires, appliances or animals.
8) Fire Crackers which failed to explode should not be picked up. Because these might explode in picker’s hand.
9) Don’t burst crackers without using footwear.
10)Don’t burst (light) rocket in bottle because these may cause eye injury & facial injuries.
11)Don’t give rockets , bombs to children for lighting.
12)Toxic substance used in crackers are harmful to our health & noise generated by crackers cause immense suffering to birds & animals.
12) Do not light crackers indoors.
13) Do not open crackers & light them. It is dangerous.
14) After burning sparkles do not throw them on the floor. Put them in water.