Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Deepa AnithaYour feedback matters!
I have red eyes for 3 days what should I do to reduce them instantly they even make burning sensation.
Hell sir my self Surendra singh. I am 34 years old male and have a eye weakness problem for last 5 months. I am using optical 2.0 but problem steal so what should I do.
My eye weakness no. Is 2.0 but when I got checked my spectacles, it was of 2.25,Is it okay or harmful for my eyes? And what home treatment should be done to increase vision?
I have shortsightedness. I am having regular checkups for every 6 months. But for every time their is an increase in my sight. How can I control my problem. Can you please intimate me some homely tips also.
I had swollen eyes for the last 3 days. Its painful too. Pls help and inform me about it and solutions for the same.
I have serious headache from last 5 months I took many medicines but all are worthless. And my eyes are also paining from all this problem tell me what should I do?
I am Dinesh from chennai. I already wear a specs. Now I wear a lens. So having mark on my both eyes. I want a quick rectification for that.
I am 18 years old my both eye power is -2.0. Sir/madam how to improve eye vision and remove permanently permanently without operation.
I am having headache in evry night from since last 3 months. I am using specs, is this serious or just normal headache? If serious then what to do? Please help.
I am suffering from head since 1week and I cannot do any work with that headache and I am getting eyes pain also can you give Me any suggestions.
I have dust allergy whenever I go out in dust I ll get itching in my eyes my eyes ll become red I consulted well known doctors they suggested me to use eye drops lotechek-ls and winolap-ds when I use those everything'll be fine but when I stop it the problem repeats please suggest I don't want to continue using this drops.
I work for an IT firm, hence most of the time I'm in front of computer screen. I sleep for at least 7 hrs. But if I don't drink tea in morning I get headaches by afternoon. Can I consider tea as a trigger for headache or is it working with computer cause of headaches?
My eyes turn red when I have bath irrespective of hot/cold/normal water. What is the reason behind it? What is the remedy?
Hi Suffering from morning allergy running nose sneezing watery eyes. It occurs only in morning when I get up. My father that problem too. I genetically inherited that from my father .plzz solution for that problem. I tried cetrizine. Now I am taking levocetirizine when problem increases.
LASIK stands for Laser In-situ Keratomileusis. This is a common eye surgery that helps in correcting vision problems. During this procedure, the cornea of the eye is cut across by a medical expert to raise the tissues and reshape them to correct vision. LASIK is suitable for patients who have shortsightedness, long sightedness or who suffer from astigmatism.
Here are the 5 benefits that a LASIK surgery offers:
1. Improved vision - A study reveals that 95% of the people who underwent this surgery achieved uncorrected visual acuity of 20/40 and 85% of the people achieved 20/20 vision. This procedure ensures that a patient achieves enhanced vision.
2. Quick results and recovery - This surgery enables you to return to your normal schedule immediately the day after the surgery. You can have clear and improved vision within a day.
3. Long- lasting outcomes - A minimum timeframe of 3 months is required for the eyes to adjust, after which LASIK results are permanently noticeable in a patient. No follow up procedures are required unless something wrong went with the surgery. The patient will continue to have improved vision unless there is any normal loss due to illness or aging.
4. No need of glasses - You no longer require glasses as your vision turns to normal post-LASIK surgery.
5. Goodbye contact lenses - LASIK surgery will help eliminate the need for contacts. You will be able to avoid all the problems pertaining to wearing a contact lens, including lens solution.