Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Debhi
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. DebhiYour feedback matters!
I have unprotected sex with my bf. N now I am suffering from any kind of vaginal infection. Itching problem is most. Now what should I do. please help.
My wife have 3rd month pregnancy running and in this time I have to participate in sex or not if I participate on that time inside baby will come any danger reply me.
I am Dr. Vishakha Munjal. I am a laparoscopy surgeon and infertility specialist. Today, I am going to talk about the role of laparoscopy and hysteroscopy in treating infertility.
Today, infertility has almost become an epidemic. This is because of multiple reasons like late marriages, late planning of pregnancy, various diseases like tuberculosis and pelvic infections which affect the fallopian tubes and cause their blockages. Then there is a certain disease like Endometriosis and fibroids which are at times the reason for infertility. These days’ lifestyle changes and an increase in stress level is also one of the reasons for ovulatory dysfunction and decreased sperm count. Couples facing infertility should consult an experienced gynecologist to understand the reason for infertility and how best it can be solved. Laparoscopic and Hysteroscopic surgeries can greatly help in diagnosing as well as many factors of infertility, thus, helping a woman to conceive naturally. Also, certain conditions like fibroids, endometriosis, and tubal factors need to be treated prior to IVF to increase the success rate of IVF else the woman will undergo multiple cycles of IVF and will get no results. So, it is very important to treat disease prior undergoing IVF.
The major Fertility Enhancing Surgery is Fibroid Removal, which is also called Myomectomy. Almost, any size of the fibroid can be taken care of laparoscopically. Compared to an open surgery, Laparoscopic Myomectomy has lesser blood loss and leads to lesser addition formation. It is also less painful for the patients. Patients can return back to work more quickly and they can plan for pregnancy also more quickly. Then, there is Endometriosis which is a chronic painful condition which causes severe pain during periods and during sex along with fertility. It is one of the major reasons for infertility in today’s age. It is also associated with cyst formation at times which is called the chocolate cyst. Laparoscopy is a gold standard for treating Endometriosis. After Endometriosis, a woman gets not only relieve her pain but also she is able to conceive quickly. Then there are variances which are a hindrance for conception. Any size of the ovarian cyst can be treated laparoscopically.
First of all, get a histopathological diagnosis to rule out any malignancy in the cist as well as we remove the hindrance which is coming in the way of conception. Then, talking about tubal factors, tubal blockage at any level can be treated laparoscopically and if the blockage is at the starting of the fallopian tube then there are very fine cannulas available along with guide wires available which we used to cannulate the fallopian tubes and this can be done very effectively and it increases the chances of conception naturally. Now, let me talk about hysteroscopy. Well, hysteroscopy is a small telescope which is passed into the uterine cavity to see the cavity from inside for any pathology and to see the opening of the fallopian tube. Certain factors like presence of a fibroid, a polyp, a polyp is a sort of growth inside the uterine cavity, a septum which is like a wall causing a partition inside the uterine cavity. They all can be removed hysteroscopic ally, once this thing is removed hysteroscopic ally, the chances of the conception of a woman in creases greatly. All in all laparoscopy and hysteroscopy are a boon for infertility management. Laparoscopy is technically as much superior procedure than an open surgery. Since it is done through small punctures it is cosmetically very appealing, it causes less pain, less blood loss, less hospital stay, early recovery and early return to work for a patient.
If you wish to contact me for any laparoscopic enhancing surgery or infertility related problems, you can contact me at MediClinic, E16 Lajpat Nagar 3. Thank you.
- You will be more than satisfied with your sex life if you start practicing yoga.
- Yoga will heighten your senses. Do Surya-Namesake daily to enhance your overall body.
- Yoga helps in breathing, which in turn helps you to get less exhausted while having sex.
- Yoga increase your energy level and over all fitness level which in turn enhances your sexual life.
- Improves sexual stamina.
- It will help you to harness you sexual power and direct it in the right way.
- Yoga will also help you to enhance your libido.
- There are special asanas for enhancing your sexuality in yoga like the lotus position, Halasana, Sirsana, etc.
- Yoga cures all kinds of sexual problems.Yoga helps in incorporating new sexual positions in the bedroom.
- Yoga also helps in improving sexual organs and increasing sex drive.
Hi. My wife was three months pregnancy and she is getting waiting. If she had anything she will get waiting. And what she has to eat now. And pregnancy time what she has to eat. And she will sleep day time also is there any problem if she will sleep day time.
A blood clot in the leg is termed as Deep Vein Thrombosis or DVT. This blood clot can be fatal, because it usually blocks the passage of blood to the heart by damaging the one way valves of the veins. This can also reach other organs like the lungs, in which situation the case becomes complicated and may also lead to death. There are various ways of preventing the onset of these clots. Follow these points to know more.
- Blood Thinners: Prolonged hospital stay and a major surgery like joint replacement can lead to blood clots in the legs or DVT. Therefore, it is imperative to ask your doctor about a prescription for blood thinners, which can help in better blood flow despite minimal motion in the legs or stiffness.
- Compressions Stockings: If you have been in the hospital for a prolonged period or suffering from leg paralysis, then the risk of blood clots is greater than most others. You can make use of compression stockings, which will help in preventing clots by holding the area tight so that the blood is forced to pump and flow. These should be used every time you are admitted to the hospital.
- Exercise: It is important to keep moving in case you are travelling in a long flight that is over four hours long. Also, you can try certain mild exercises, in case you have a long standing condition of pain or cramping in the leg muscles and joints. From simple toe flexes to muscle strengthening exercises like the heel or towel hook, you can ensure that the tightening action makes your muscle firm so that the blood clots do not have a chance to form. You may also need to lose weight in case you are overweight so that you can alleviate the risk of these clots.
- Water: Staying hydrated is something that we all need to follow in any case, but it is especially important if you are risk of developing blood clots in the legs. Drinking plenty of fluids is a natural way of thinning the blood, especially if you have been in bed or travelling for prolonged periods.
- Loose Fitting Clothing: You may want to wear loose fitting clothing when you are travelling or in the hospital so that you do not end up unnecessarily compressing an area in a way that will be detrimental for the blood flow there. Wearing loose clothing ensures that the blood flow carries on as per its normal routine without any blockages.
It is important to remember the above points so that you keep blood clots in the legs at bay.
I am suffering from lightly back pain. I have correct periods. Is there any problem for getting pregnancy?
I recently had sex without condom, and he ejaculated inside me. I took i-Pill after 48 hrs and before 72 hrs, next day of taking the pill everything was fine, but after 2 days of taking the pill I started experiencing pain in my stomach followed by white water discharge, loose motion, head pain, vomit and fever. They are not present now but I am still having excruciating pain in my stomach. It has been 5 days since taking the pill. Even taking pain killers stops pain for few hours only. Could I be pregnant? Are these only side effects? When will the side effects go?
Hello sir I-pill tablet lene ke baad ladki ko bleeding hona compulsory he kya? Meri girlfriend ko I-pill lene ke baad kuch bhi nhi feel hua.
Uterine fibroids, also referred to as uterine myomas) are non-cancerous tumors that grow within the muscle tissue of the uterus. As many as 20% to 50% women between the age group of 18 to 40 suffer from the condition, but not all cases warrant treatment.
It may be as tiny as a coin or it may grow to the size of a watermelon, making people think the lady is 6/7 months pregnant! There may be one big fibroid or several small ones.
Though the exact causes are not known, family history and hormonal imbalances are said to be the main causes for the same.
Types of Uterine Fibroids
The four types are:
- Subserosal Uterine Fibroids: Develops outside the uterus and continues to grow.
- Intramural Uterine Fibroids: The most common type that lead to pregnancy like tummy. They develop within the uterus wall and continue to expand.
- Submucosal Uterine Fibroids: Because these develop within the uterus lining, they are most likely to be the cause of heavy flow during periods.
- Pedunculated Uterine Fibroids: These grow on the inner or outer side of a small stalk connecting to the uterus.
- An enlarged uterus is the most common symptom. It is often mistaken for general weight gain or pregnancy.
- Prolonged and painful menstrual cycle, that is many times irregular.
- Urinary incontinence and constant urge to urinate.
- Pelvic pressure.
- Pressure on the bowels leading to constipation.
- Pain during intercourse.
If you find out that you have fibroids during an examination or if you visit a doctor with any of these symptoms, they will most likely ask for an ultrasound or Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) which will confirm the type of fibroid and the extent of your problem. Treatment includes non-invasive-focused ultrasound surgery.
Treatment with Homeopathy:
One of the best advantages of choosing Homeopathy is that it works without side effects. It addresses the issue rather than the symptom. A surgical procedure mentioned in general treatment does remove the fibroids but there is no guarantee that they won't grow back as the underlying issue of hormonal imbalance remains.
During a clinical study of the effects of Homeopathy on fibroids, 85% patients showed improvement and 48% people had complete fibroid removal.
Treatment: There are medicines in Homeopathy that can treat uterine fibroids, cervical fibroids and help maintain normal hormonal balance in females. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.