Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. DayanandanYour feedback matters!
I have a desk job and in the last 3 years my weight has gone up 50 kgs to 60 kgs. I want to lose weight please help.
I am 16 years old. I sometimes feel a sharp pain in my chest sometimes in the left side but more often in the right side. It pains for 8 to 10 seconds and then stops. I am fit and fine but only the heart pains sometimes. Additional information: I have acnes (like 2 to 3 are produced in 10 days and it is significantly reduced as compared to a year ago). Some hairs of mine have also turned white (10-15).
I am 21 year old n I have night fall problem last 2 year nt any masturbation n my sperm sleazy please help any tablet name aur any suggestion plz.
I am 49 yrs old, I have lower abdominal pain in left side. When I bend forward pain increases. Past 2 days suffering what will be problem what to do?
Respected sir, I am suffering from insomnia. So please give me medicines without side effects sir. So many years I am suffered this insomnia sir. So kindly give advice and medicines to me sir. Numrao, 18-4-16, 12.06 pm Note: I am financially poor sir. So please give me medicines about my budget sir. Thanking you sir.
My skin is so oily can anyone give me suggestion which medicine or any tube which one is good for oily skin I want tablets for oily skin please give me suggestion for that.
I masturbation nearly 7 times a week can it damage my sex life and what can I do to cure this habit.
My daughter of 11 months gets high fever suddenly and she is unable to sleep whole night. What is the actual problem that is bothering her.
I asked many times but no one reply. Pls suggest me the best herbal face wash for these winter time for my normal skin type?(22 year old male)
To determine whether a person is diabetic or not sugar level should be checked on daily basis or hba1c is the proper test which gives average sugar levels of 6 to 10 weeks as written in the same.
Dear Sir, Greetings of the day, I am 54 and had been suffering from hypothyroidism, which is now in the normal limits, but l am on a maintenance doze of 50 mcg, my present and the only problem is that after taking a long sleep l continue feel sleepy and fatigue through out the whole day, ln the previous session one of your homoeopath had advised me to take Graphites-30, whose symptoms matched me 100%and l started taking it, but could not get rid of the fatigue, kindly advise me what should I do further, Thanks and regards.
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me with this.
I am 30 years old girl and I am single. Last month my periods came after one week late from my date. Now, this month my period did not start and also 10 days have been passed from the actual date. Can you suggest the reason. Should I consult to Dr.
I have problem with my teeth they are all tortous and I get blood while brushing teeth and all The skin gums under the teeth have became black. So can you give me solution to these problems.
To remain fit and free from diseases it is not just enough to make healthy lifestyle choices, one should make a conscious effort to convert these choices into regular habits. Healthy habits make our lives happier, reduce stress and help in maintaining a healthy body and mind.
You can enrich your life by adding these habits to your life -
1. Exercise regularly - Starting a regular exercise regimen can help you in getting fit. Apart from the physical benefits, exercise help release endorphins in the body which are also known as the feel-good hormone as they make you happier.
2. Eat a healthy breakfast - The breakfast is the first meal of the day, so eating a nutritious breakfast that contains a healthy balance of carbohydrates, protein and fiber will keep you satiated and provide energy. Eating breakfast also helps to curb binge eating which may promote weight gain.
3. Stop smoking - Smoking can cause damage to the cardiovascular system in the body which can lead to increased chances of blood pressure problems.
4. Take the stairs - Using the stairs instead of the elevator burns more calories and also increases your aerobic fitness.
5. Avoid the phone before bedtime - If you use your phone before you go to sleep, then it can harm your quality of sleep. The light of the phone screen contains certain wavelengths which disrupt the hormone melatonin that is responsible for regulating sleep.
6. Meditate regularly - Meditating on a regular basis reduces stress, enhances your concentration and promotes overall wellbeing.
7. Avoid processed foods - Eating natural foods such as fruits and vegetables reduces chances of gaining weight and getting affected by disorders of the digestive system. It also helps in improving the health of your skin.
8. Drink green tea - Green tea is packed with antioxidants and nutrients which restrict the formation of free radicals. It also increases the metabolic rate of the body which can cause fat loss.
9. Do balancing exercises - Simply standing on one leg for 10 seconds can enhance your mobility and balance which will be beneficial for you in carrying out your everyday movements.