Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. DayanandanYour feedback matters!
I am a 31 years old man. I am married but my wife had abortion to find the actual reason for abortion I tested my semen. The result values is as follows- sperm count-43 million/ml MOTILITY active motile-30% sluggish-45% non motile-25% MORPHOLOGY Normal sperms-45% Abnormal sperms-55% can you tell me what does the results means. Am I alright or need to take any medicine.
My hairs are getting white and I have used every oil but not getting any result. Can you help me with this?
Hi dr, I have itching sensation close to the tip my penis foreskin and also the scrotum. My penis foreskin and glans are always dry. I don't indulge in any sexual activity except masturbation. Please advise.
I have stretch marks on my back due to going to gym and leave gym and again and again So please help me to reduce my stretch marks.
I have dark circle under my eyes how can I remove it please help me because of this I feel very embrace Please give me some tips I work as a bike dealer Because of it I have to travel by bike and and please olso tell me the cause of dark circle to avoid it Thank you.
I have black spots as pimples on my face. I used any removal cream but no action for 2years see any action. What should I do.
After my delivery i'm getting period regularly but flow is more only on 4th 5th day overly with stomach pain, I want to know why it happens.
Dear Dr. I am age 30, doing my research in environmental studies. Recently without knowing some drops of benzene (C6H6) were spilled on my face and tongue. I am worrying about it will affect anything to my body r in future. And I have to know how much quantity of benzene will leads to cancer. With regards CS.
I have pain in my backbone what I do that my backbone will be not in pain it is about in my backbone and it is from two months what I do now.
Morning I have got a big problem here. Sometimes I just can't stop myself from getting an erection. This is really troubling.
I had d&c n after that I am suggested to take krimson 35 for three months as I was bleeding for 1 month before d&c due to taken of abortion pill. So I wnt to knw that its safe to take krimson 35 and can I have intercourse with my husband during taking krimson 35.
I have dandruff problem since one year and tried many dandruff shampoos in market, but now I know its not an permanent solution for that, so kindly give me an proper solution for me. Thanking in advance.
I suffered with a stone in my kidney (0.05 mm) before one year back and solved but I have pain in my back now what should I do.
I am staying alone for last 30 years, my age is 55. I used to drink 3-4 pegs of whisky daily and chew pan masala n tobbaco. Often I feel sweat and thereafter some time shivering also. Can you suggest something ?
I am suffering from severe weakness from last few days. My body feels like dull throughout day. It even affects my moral and positive attitude towards any activity. What can I do?
I am 49 years and going through menopause. I got my period on january 30 this year but only slight colour (not even spot) was there and then on june 13 2015, for nearly three days but the flow was minimum. Now I would like to know is there any chances of pregnancy?
Hello sir, my age is 24.3 to 4 years my leg problem is in leg bone I am not properly walking so many time plss share me same thing sir / mam.
As we know summer is going to start means it is end of winter. It generally starts from March till June. This is hottest season.
Our god has beautiful creation that food given to us according to season. Here I want to discuss about fruit which we should must consume during summer season. They protect from dehydration and keep nourished more than ever:-
1: Mango: This is the kung of all fruits. Specially it is summer fruit. IT contains 81 gm of water, 0.6 gm of protein, 0.4 gm of protein, 17 gm of carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals and some antioxidants. It prevent constipation, manage heart problem, Treat anaemia, contribute in hair growth.
2: Watermelons: Containing 95.8 gm of water and very little carbohydrate, protein, fat, vitamins. This is rich source of iron about 8 gm .It contains lycopene which makes our skin young and prevent cancer.
3: Muskmelon: Musk melons are a powerhouse of health. It containing so many nutrients like Carbohydrate, Protein, Dietary Fibre, Sodium, Vitamin, Folic Acid, Niacin, calcium, magnesium, potassium, Carotenoids. It has a super high percentage of water, available in summer give cooling and hydrating effect. Their seeds contain many health benefits as well.
4: Grapes: One of the best fruit for summer containing 79 % water, vitamins, minerals. A poly-phenolic phytochemical compound (a antioxidants) found which protect from heart disease, nerve disease, Alzheimer, Anaemia, viral and fungal disease. It contains those nutrients which are equivalent to mother milk.
5: Lychee: A juicy fruit lychee have been said treasure of nutrients like carbohydrate, vit-C, vit-A, vit—B complex, potassium, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, etc. These are best for skin health i.e pimples and wrinkles. They also contain betacarotein, oligonol which keep our heart healthy. They are best remedy for cancers, cough, cold, sore-throat and also helpful in weight reduction.
Sir, my health is not growing, it's stopped give me some tips for I can increase my height and physical growth.
Summer often brings in a host of problems the scorching heat can sometimes burn and tan your skin. The humidity can cause you to sweat, making your skin accumulate grime, dirt and increase your chances of getting skin infections. Avoiding the sun by staying indoors or using an umbrella is a good option, but not always a practical possibility. According to Ayurveda, summer is the season when the sun is strong and increases heat in the body, which is one of the main causative factors of skin problems. So you not only need to beat the outside heat, but find a way to keep your body cool from the inside heat too. Some of the common problems in summer include sunburn, redness, irritation, rashes and acne outbreaks. Here are some ways Ayurveda can help:
Start by knowing your skin type in ayurveda:
- Vata skin: This is characterized by dry, thin, delicate skin that is cool to touch and easily gets dehydrated. It can be flaky and has a tendency to age faster.
- Pita skin: This is characterized by skin that is fair, sensitive, soft and warm. It is prone to freckles and moles and can break into rashes, acne or sunspots when out of balance.
- Kapha skin: It tends to have all the qualities of water and earth, it can be oily, thick, pale, soft, cool and more tolerant of the sun. On the flip side, people with kapha skin may have dull complexion, excessive oil, pimples and suffer from water retention.
- Combination types: Can include Vata-Pitta (both dry and sensitive) Kapha-Pitta (oily and sensitive) and Vata-Kapha (dry with some oily zones).
- Go for aloe vera sun screen: If you can't avoid the sun, then the next best thing to do is protect yourself. According to ayurveda, increased exposure to hot, sharp and penetrating rays of the sun causes Pitta Dosha and prolonged exposure also leads to increase in Vata, which causes drying of skin. To prevent this, buy a good quality aloe vera sunscreen.
- Try herbal tea for hydration: During summer, it goes without saying that you need to stay hydrated throughout the day with a good 8 glasses of water. But other than that, you can up your intake of warm liquids like herbal tea made of ginger and lemon which will keep you digestion healthy and skin glowing. A number of flavored herbal teas are available in the market too. From peach to hibiscus, each flavor offers a good set of benefits.
- Try herbal deep oil massage: Time to take your skin's hydration to the next level. An oil massage is the best remedy for dry skin. Apricot oil applied 2-3 times a week at night can make your skin smooth and supple. Turn on the "heat" by asking your partner to give you a full oil massage which can improve blood circulation, lymph drainage and your romantic life for sure.