Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Dayananda .r KabadiYour feedback matters!
I am 46 years old, female, and having hypertension for past 8 years. I take metolar xr50 and dytor 10 but my BP is averaging around 160/90. What medicines should I take to take this near normal. I am also diabetic and on medicines with average to poor sugar control.
I need best personality with height. So what should I do to get height and best personality, and I need 6 pack abbs.
I am 26 years old female I have pimples on my face and marks of pimples what should I do to reduce the pimples at home and how to make my face clear and glowing?
My husband is 64 years old, who is anxiety patient, nowadays he has this habit of contacting girls and getting him getting old. To speak with them, he has some issue with it appears he is having some phsycological problems, how can I deal with this issue.
Dear sir, madam am 25 years old girl having PCOD since last TWO years. I am married. Please tell me what food should avoided and what food should be included. I am also having thyroid (TSH).
I am a boy of 23 years old. Living in bangalore and I am serving in defence for 3 years. I am from assam .i have been suffering from hair loss since four month and leading towards baldness. My hair loss is not stopping. I have used all oild. Coconut oil, mahabhingraj oil, nuzen gold hair oil, patanjali almond oil and patanjali amla oil. Sir pls guide me what to do.
I have lots of acne and pimple on my face. How can I rid pimples .plz help me, and also tell full diet plane.
Hello sir I am suffering with pain at my to testicles. And it is affecting to my back pain. Can you please tell me the prblm. And when my masturbate or my penis stands my testicle are paining. My right testicle had severe pain. Give me the solution.
2. Drink at least cup of milk daily.
3. Apply coconut / til oil to your whole body and almond oil to your face at the time of bath. It will help to prevent dryness.
4. Use malai+turmeric+besan once in a day to look beautiful and fresh.
5. Take good sleep.
I have practiced in sports without proper practice. Now I have pain and headache. A small fever also. What can I do sir. Please help me. With regards.
Green vegetables like broccoli, cabbage, beets, carrot and spinach have antioxidant compounds that helps the liver to detoxify the blood and act as cleansing agents for the blood.
Juicy fruits such as melons, oranges, raspberries, apples, kiwis, grapefruits, pomegranates, cranberries and pineapple are all excellent blood purifying agents.
Tea, when mixed with certain herbs, can become an excellent blood cleansing beverage by removing toxins from the body. Some commonly used and easy to make types of herbal tea are ginger, peppermint, and dandelion.
Detoxification boosts the immune system.
I can't sleep in night . My classes are started . What can I do . I sleep in morning 6 and wakeup at 3 pm .
During a febrile seizure, the body of a child may convulse, shake and contract, the eyes may roll, and he or she may moan or become unconscious. This type of seizure is usually for a few minutes, but in rare cases can last up to 15 minutes.
Febrile seizures stop on their own while the fever persists until treated. While some children may feel sleepy afterwards, others do not have lasting effects.
Seizures in toddlers may be caused due to the following factors
- Epilepsy - Epilepsy is defined categorically as two or more seizures without any acute cause. Epilepsy can occur at any age, but it is usually diagnosed in infants and young children.
- Body temperature - Body temperature may indicate a crisis in small children. High body temperatures or low body temperature can cause seizures in a toddler. These types of seizures occur only once or twice in children two years or younger, often after an illness. This type of seizure due to the fortification of the body temperature is considered a febrile convulsion.
- Dehydration - Febrile seizures can also occur due to dehydration. Dehydration is a direct result of previous illness that included sweating and fever.
- Physical condition - A child who is in poor physical condition can also be prone to seizures. Malnutrition or a body weakened by disease or illness makes small children more susceptible to crises.
- Family History - Family history can play a role in toddlers or children with seizures. If a family member suffered from the tendency or had convulsions, particularly febrile seizures as a child, this trait can be inherited.
Treating febrile seizures
If your child has a febrile seizure, stay calm and:
- Make sure your child is in a safe place and does not fall or hit something hard
- Place your child on his side to prevent choking
- Watch for signs of breathing difficulties, including any colour change in the face of your child
- If the seizure lasts more than a few minutes or your child turns blue, it may be a more serious type of seizure; connect with doctors immediately
Febrile seizures can be frightening to witness, but remember they are fairly common and are not usually a symptom of a serious disease, and in most cases does not lead to other health problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pediatrician.