Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Dayananda .r KabadiYour feedback matters!
I am a 33 years old male gums are going Down and teeth's started shaking slowly. How this problem can be rectified and save my teeth from falling.
I have gone through tri dot test in the report it is mentioned non reactive now what it means please confirm please help me.
I am facing a problem I was 7th month born child. And after born I have suffer for nimonia and today my hand is shivering so what can I do stop in my hand shivering.
I am male 27 years old I had sex with my girlfriend on 29 feb and she had unwanted 72 on 29 feb and she had her periods on 08 march 2015 08 days after intercourse but her normal date is 14 n she is not having it now shud I worry for it is she pregnent or its just side efect of unwanted 72 how to get the menstural cycle regular please help me doctor
Your Diet and Your Health: Poor Diet, Poor Health
We've all heard the old saying “you are what you eat.” And it's still true. If you stick to a healthy diet full of vitamins and minerals, your body reflects it. You feel healthy, energized, and just all-around great. However, people who limit their diet to junk foods will undoubtedly suffer the consequences of not giving their bodies what they need to thrive. The result is not only fatigue and low energy, but poor health as well.
Many foods have a huge impact on heart health. Research has long shown that fruits and vegetables and a diet rich in whole grains and low in saturated fats can help protect the body from heart disease and high blood pressure, while a diet high in saturated and trans fats without enough fruits and vegetables can actually cause those diseases.
Even small diet deficiencies can have an enormously negative impact on your health.
Many of my patients come to me for help with their diets. Most of these people have been overweight, gassy and bloated after meals. Food combining can provide the perfect solution. When you food combine, fat is able to burn away properly; so you are not left with undigested food particles lurking throughout your body. The main thing to remember is that foods fat into different groups, and it is important not to eat certain groups at the same time as this will hinder good digestion.
When done properly, food combining will:
- Help your body to burn fat more efficiently
- Ensure the maximum absorption of nutrients, enzymes and proteins
- prevent burping, bloating, gas and indigestion
- Generally corrects or prevents most issues connected with obesity
Without food combining, you:
- Make complete digestion impossible
- Upset digestive enzymes
- Prevent nutrient uptake
- Risk a host of Ills, including bloating, heartburn, indigestion, mal-absorption, constipation, cramps, irritable bowel syndrome, flatulence, or worse
The problem is that some foods are digested more quickly than others; some require different digestive enzymes, and others need different conditions in the stomach for proper absorption. For example, proteins need acid digestive juices, while carbohydrates need alkaline juices for their digestion.
When my own patients embark upon my food-combining methods, they often notice significant improvements in their physical symptoms within just a few days and also report enhanced energy levels, elevated moods and overall vitality.
The food we eat gives our bodies the "information" and materials they need to function properly. If we don't get the right information, our metabolic processes suffer and our health declines.
If we get too much food, or food that gives our bodies the wrong instructions, we can become overweight, undernourished, and at risk for the development of diseases and conditions, such as arthritis, diabetes, and heart disease.
In short, what we eat is central to our health.
Food acts as medicine--to maintain, prevent, and treat disease.
What does food do in our bodies?
The nutrients in food enable the cells in our bodies to perform their necessary functions. This quote from a popular textbook describes how the nutrients in food are essential for our physical functioning.
"Nutrients are the nourishing substances in food that are essential for the growth, development and maintenance of body functions. Essential meaning that if a nutrient is not present, aspects of function and therefore human health decline. When nutrient intake does not regularly meet the nutrient needs dictated by the cell activity, the metabolic processes slow down or even stop."
Instead of viewing food as the enemy, we look to food as a way to create health and reduce disease by helping the body maintain function.
Many researchers now believe that these problems are partly related to diet. While they used to believe that diseases-such as type II diabetes, obesity, heart disease, stroke, and certain cancers - were caused by a single gene mutation, they are now generally attributing these conditions to a network of biological dysfunction. And the food we eat is an important factor in that dysfunction, in part because our diets lack the necessary balance of nutrient.
Why Is It Important to Have a Balanced Diet?
1. It Prevents Diseases and Infections
A well-balanced diet helps your body fight many diseases and infections. When the body receives enough nutrients, the immune system functions well, which prevents infection, reduces the risk of chronic diseases like cancer, high blood pressure, diabetes, and heart disease, as well as prevents seasonal allergies.
2. It Helps Control Weight
Eating a balanced diet helps people to maintain proper weight, which includes reducing the risk for either obesity or undernutrition. This majorly lies in reducing the fats and carbohydrates from your diet.
3. It Promotes Healthy Body Growth
Obtaining the essential nutrients does not only promote fitness and prevent disease; it also helps the body to grow and maintain proper function. A balanced diet is therefore important especially for growing children and adolescents.
4. It Helps Promote Mental Health
Eating a well-balanced diet helps promote good mental function, boosts energy, enhances memory, and reduces the risk of mental disorders.
5. It Helps Enhance Your Beauty
Getting the proper nutrients does not only promote health inside the body; it also shows in the way you look externally. The youthful glow seen on people's hair and skin does not only result from using various beauty products, but also reflects the healthy state of the body inside and out from a balanced diet.
Botox, derived from Clostridium Botulinum, is a cosmetic treatment often used to smooth wrinkled skin. Botox was originally used to treat spasms as it has muscles freezing qualities. Eventually it was discovered that Botox could cure the wrinkles present in the corner of the eyes,which are famously known as the crow's feet and as well as the superficial wrinkles just because it possessed the muscle freezing property.
In today's world, everyone is conscious about getting wrinkles or any other ageing signs. Eventually you will have to deal with them. But until it is absolutely obligatory for you to embrace those signs, Botox is an extremely efficient cosmetic treatment to control them.
Here are the different ways in which Botox is beneficial to you:
- Botox is nonsurgical: Botox can help you to get flawless skin without any surgery. Botox is administered into your skin in the form of injections. Hence, the hassle of going through a surgery is totally unnecessary.
- Botox lifts your eyebrow: Your eyebrow may drop due to various factors like age or lifestyle. Botox helps lift your drooping eyebrows; giving you a fresher and youthful look.
- Botox reduces excessive sweating: Excessive sweating can be extremely embarrassing at times, especially if it is under the arms. To be saved from this embarrassment, you can take a Botox shot and it will reduce the amount of sweat produced in your body, hence preventing excessive sweating.
- Botox can help with migraines: If you are suffering from migraine headaches, you might consider taking a Botox shot, as it may help reduce your headache and decrease their recurrence. It is extremely beneficial for those who suffer from chronic headaches during one such migraine attack.
- Botox helps with eye spasm: Botox helps cure strabismus, diplopia and blepharospasm. Botox relaxes the eye muscles so that they do not work against each other and let the defected muscles heal.
- Botox cures overactive bladders: Suffering from an overactive bladder can cause a lot of inconvenience. If you are suffering from a case of bladder incontinence, then you can think about getting a Botox shot. Botox increases the volume of the bladder thereby, reducing the incontinence. Once you get a shot, the overactive bladder will be cured gradually.
Although Botox has many benefits, it is still advised you consult your doctor before taking up the treatment.