Find numerous Endocrinologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dayananda GYour feedback matters!
My daughter aged 40 had a blood test last week her homocysteine level is 18. 34. What does this indicate? she is diabetic and also has thyroid.
Hello. I am 24 years young and am suffering from diabetes from 2 year. Does amla juice gud to consume to decrease sugar level. If it is gud hw often n wen to drink I n a day.
Dear sir, I Shailesh suffering from fever and dandruff problem and also I am a diabetic kindly suggest me. Thanks.
My dad is a diabetic. Today his blood sugar is 168 (fasting) I need a diet chart for him. please help me.
As there is hypothyroidism is there. so suggest any good medicine so that after taking one to two years it must be cured?
I am diabetes patient and sugar level is 110 and 190, empty stomach and after two hours, it's under control, even though my body decrease and weights also, so give me advice My age is 64.
I am 35 years old and suffering from diabetes. My problem is I am having little fever cough chest pain and difficult to breath. I want to know is it swine flu or regular flu and after urination I feel like some pinching inside my urine. I want to know do swine flu affects human penis.
Sir I m suffering from DM in last 5 years now my age is 34 Doctor has started me tab. Trimetaday 2 and Olibose 0.2 in bid but sugar is not maintained fasting is 210 and pp is 290.
IME 9 launch new medicine for diabetes this is for beneficial for diabetes patients if not then, what is the disadvantage of that medicine.
Diabetes is a silent attacker. So, you may continue to be unaware of the disease for a very long time, before you suddenly realize that something is wrong with your body one day. And then tests reveal that you are afflicted with diabetes.
There are some signs that can point to diabetes. Watching out for these can help figure out the problem:
- You might lose weight, and it may really seem like a great thing in the beginning but it is not. When a person has diabetes, he is likely to lose his weight because of the decreasing water level in his body as well as the inability of the body to break down food into more suitable forms.
- If you are taking more bathroom breaks than usual, and if the rate of going to the loo is increasing gradually with time, it can well be a sign of diabetes. When you are suffering from diabetes, your body becomes less efficient in breaking down the consumed food into sugars and utilising it. Therefore, a lot of sugar gets saturated in your bloodstream and your body gets rid of it by flushing it out through urination.
- If you are tired all the time, and by all the time we mean even after getting up from a long and good night's sleep, you may have diabetes. The reason for this is that fatigue comes to you when your body cannot produce enough energy from the food you consume, and this happens only when you have diabetes.
Complications that happen due to diabetes:
- Cardiovascular diseases: This means that if you are having excessive diabetes, then you are at a risk of having a major heart attack or a heart stroke. Additionally, increased blood sugar levels also lead to other heart-related diseases like chest pain, narrowing of arteries etc.
- Retinopathy: In simple words, diabetes leads to eye damage by making the eye exposed and prone to severe eye disorders like cataracts and glaucoma. If you have retinopathy, then you may also have face the consequence loss of vision or permanent blindness.
- Kidney problems: Diabetes causes damage to the blood vessels of the kidneys which may further result in serious kidney disorders and may increase the risks of a sudden kidney failure.