Find numerous Endocrinologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
Submit a review for Dr. Dayananda GYour feedback matters!
Dear sir please suggest good medicine for sugar as my rains are 127 while pasting and 167 after eating and I am looking for children my age is 36 years kindly suggest good medicine.
I am diabetic, bp, hypothyroid, gb stone of 15*6mm, hernia patient. I am taking medicines for all the above. Please Advice me on precautions to be taken personally.
I am thyroid patient I taking my medicine but my face looks heavy/ puffy or swelling. I feel very embarrassing with my face. I don't know the reason. And I can't breath properly from my left nose. Is both r connected? please suggest for my face. Please help me.
My parents are both a diabetes patients how can they come to control and what are the foods they should have in regular base to be control.
My wife is diabetic. She is facing this problem of Vitamin D Deficiency and presently she is advised to take Vitamin'D' Capsules weekly by the doctor. But till date no relief is seen. The problem she is facing is that both of her shoulders are stuck, feels acute pain in her joints all over arms. Please suggest any medicines or treatment.
I am suffering from my heavy weight. I am 39 years Old Height 5.2,weight 79 Kgs. Not taking oily food, only red rice and roti without oil. Less sugar into, almost using stevia powder for sweets. Taking apple cider vinegar daily morning in empty stomach. Working in pvt co. Sitting job for 8 hr. Kindly guide me how can I reduce my weight.
Hi I'm 14 and weighing just 36. Can I take Calcarea phos 200 and alfalfa tonic to gain weight? If so in how much quantity I have to take these and what are the timings to take these? And please do tell me if Its helpful for gaining weight in how much months I can gain 10 kgs of weight. Please doctor answer to all my questions. Thank You.
What is the treatment for thyroid, she is suffering from severe head eche, leg pains and over weight of thighs. Please do give a solution.
My father is 42 years old. His sugar levels are 400. Please suggest treatment and medicine for reducing those sugar levels?
I am diabetic 26 years old. I take metformin 500 mg once daily. How long will I take this medicine and wat are the reason of to be early diabetic?
I take bp medicines, am overweight and have fluctuating sugars. Get tired soon, don't get very hard erections and also don't last long in bed. Please prescribe some medicine to cure this.
Hello Sir, Greetings! I am Srinivas, from Hyderabad suffering from diabetes since last 9 years and on insulin dosage upto 56 units and also using a homeopathy medicine (Diab Aid) and also some ayurvedic medicines. Till now my sugar levels are not coming down. Please advise me sir or else I will die with this in very early stage. Regards, Srinivas Srinivas. Sitaram@gmail. Com.
I am type 2.diabetic ,aged 42 yrs. Having glcypage 599 sr daily morning I pills. But sugar level is 182 in random is it ok or not.
My friend has type 1 diabetes since 8 years currently the diabetic levels are normal (current hba1c is 7.5).He has same weight 49-51 during past 3 to 4 years. He is trying to build six pack abs in home itself by doing push-ups, pull ups and dumbbell exercises. But there is no difference. Can he succeed?
1. Prevents cancer: as a magnificent source of vitamin c and different cell reinforcements, tomatoes can battle the development of abnormal cells that causes cancer. Lycopene has been connected with prostate tumour prevention. Epidemiologists recommend the consumption of tomato as it helps lower the possibility of prostate cancer. High fibre content of beta-carotene in fruits and vegetables has been proven to bring down the risk of colorectal cancer to a great extent.
2. Blood pressure: low sodium consumption keeps circulatory strain solid. Tomatoes are rich in potassium that helps in the same.
3. Heart's well-being: the fibre, potassium, vitamin c and choline content in tomatoes all bolster the heart's well-being. An expansion in potassium as well as a reduction in sodium is the most essential dietary change that an individual can make to lessen their danger of cardiovascular diseases. Tomatoes additionally contain folic corrosive, which keeps the homocysteine levels under control. It reduces the risk of heart diseases.
4. Diabetes: tomatoes help bring down the blood sugar level in people with type1 diabetes. Whereas, people with type 2 diabetes may have enhanced glucose, lipids and insulin levels. One measure of cherry tomatoes gives around 2 grams of fibre and helps them keep their levels neutralized.
5. Constipation: eating foods that are high in water substance and fibre like tomatoes can help with hydration and advance normal solid discharges. Fibre adds mass to stool and is important for bowel movement.
6. Eye health: tomatoes are a rich sources of lycopene, lutein and beta-carotene, which are intense cancer prevention agents. They have been helpful in protecting the eyes against harm related to the advancement of age-related macular degeneration.
7. Skin: collagen, a fundamental part of the skin, hair, nails and connective tissue, is dependent on vitamin c. An inadequacy of vitamin c leads to certain skin problems. As vitamin c is a capable cancer prevention agent, a low intake can affect the skin and cause harm from uv rays, infections and smoke. This usually results in wrinkles, hanging skin, blemishes and other antagonistic skin diseases.
8. Pregnancy: a good amount of folic acid needs to be present before and during pregnancy to ensure the infants good health inside the mother's womb. This can be found in tomatoes.