Find numerous Endocrinologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
Submit a review for Dr. Dayananda GYour feedback matters!
I am 30 years old male diabetic patient suffering from legs pain from last 1 year after taking painkillers it is OK but after some time again it is come what to do please suggest?
I am 24 years old I have hypothyroid how it can be cure, hypo means high levels in tsh, is there any problem after marriage, I just recently married.
He feel very tired all the time. His age is 68 and he is very weak, although he looks younger than his actual age. Is this weakness is because of age factor or something else? He has Diabetes as well.
Respected doctor, I am a patient of hypothyroidism since last 5 years and taking medicine eltroxin 50 everyday in empty stomach. But during last 2 months my eyes are getting dry (eye fluids are getting dry) .everyday after 8-9 PM the trouble insisted and till sleep it gives trouble. I use to put water or teardrop medicine to resolve the problem. I had done the thyroid test in every year and the test results are within limit.(t3, t4, tsh) Now my 1st question, is thyroid is curable or I had to take medicine for life long. 2nd question, is there is any side effects of the thyroid medicine like cholesterol or obesity/thin ness/ memory loss etc. Please advice how to sort out this dry eye problem and the rests. Kindly advice.
I conduct a taste of thyroid and my report are t3 130.4, t45.71, tsh 5.15 Is it ok or not . please reply
I am 25 years old. I have thyroid problem. Due to that I have gaining weight too much. I use to take exercise every morning but still my weight is gaining. How can I control or reduce my weight?
Hi I have hypothyroidism. My weight 65 my age 26 years kg. What is healthy diet I followed and what are the exercises preferred for me.
Beetroots are packed with nutrients and can be eaten raw, pickled or cooked. Beetroots can even be juiced. It has been used in a number of sweet and savoury recipes. When it comes to beetroots, the root as well as the leaf can be eaten. Here are a few great reasons why you should eat beetroot.
- It's good for the heart: Beetroots are rich in nitrates. This helps relax the arteries and reduces blood pressure. Being rich in fiber and antioxidants enables beetroots to prevent plaque formation in arteries. The antioxidants in beetroots also prevent bad cholesterol from being deposited on the artery walls. Thus it protects against heart attacks and strokes.
- It helps fight diseases: Beetroots are said to boost immunity and fight a number of diseases including cancer, Alzheimer's and liver disorders. Beetroot is rich in betanin that expels cancer triggering agents and prevents the development of tumours on both the skin and liver. It is also said to protect a person from breast cancer. It also helps detoxify the body.
- It helps build strong bones and teeth: Beetroots are rich in silica. This silica is a crucial component required for healthy bones and teeth. Along with silica, beetroots are also rich in magnesium, vitamin C and folate. Beetroots also help prevent osteoporosis.
- It helps control blood sugar: Beetroots are naturally sweet, but can help control blood sugar and help fight diabetes. Beetroots are also rich in soluble fibers that can help regulate blood sugar levels. Drinking beetroot juice thrice a week is the best way to use beetroots to stabilize glucose levels in the body.
- It aids in weight management: Beetroots have a very low calorific value and are rich in fiber. This makes it an effective tool in weight loss. It also helps rid the body of toxins and excess water.
- It slows the aging process: Beetroot adds a glow to your skin. It helps cleanse the blood of toxins and thus makes skin healthier. The anti oxidants in beetroot reduce free radicals and thus slow down the aging process. This pink vegetable also has anti septic and anti inflammatory properties that help heal skin.
- It makes hair healthier: Carotenoids in beetroot give hair a lustrous shine and help fight hair fall. Beetroots are also rich in protein, phosphorus and a number of other vitamin and minerals essential to healthy hair. It helps improve blood circulation in the scalp and helps remove dead skin and excessive oil from the scalp.