Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Alternative Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Sexual Therapy Treatment
I am suffering from severe pain in my legs ankle and foot. The pain has been started after viral fever. The impact of the pain is so high that I cannot even manage to walk 4-5 steps at home. Please suggest the remedy for the same so that I can walk like ever before.
Because of pimples lots of black spots are there on my face onse I visited skin specialist stil spots not gone so please suggest me solution.
I am 39 years old Female, I have unbearable ankle pain from last two month and not an injury in past, I have taken some painkiller and also checked-up for blood report but no negativity in that report , what cause is it ?
Dear doctors, im suffering skin penetration In inner skin of my penis, while washing it cause Bad odour with soap and the skin getting thinner. Im feeling shy to visit clinic, one doctor mentioned it as polio prosthetics. Kindly suggest some medicines to cure. Thank you.
I have a headache problem especially during day time so what should I do for it any prescription from your side doctor? Please reply.
I met an accident and after check up found out that I am having a hairline fracture on my right feet. I am facing severe pain and swelling. What should I do now? Please help.
I am 25 year female, I am suffering from dandruff problem very long. I tried many things home remedies and many oils product to get rid of dandruff but nothing work actually. Due to which I had also lost lot of my hairs.
I have been suffering frm a severe ankle pain since past one week. I have been using painkillers but everything in vain. Please tell me how could I get relief?
Sir, I suffering from fever, cough both and I also take medicine and the fever is low down but next day it will come quickly the body is heat quickly. What is the problem?
There are hairs on my lower chin (big and coarse) Also acne on face. What can be done to stop androgen in body.
Head ache from 5 days. I have consult the doctor but no use. Head is still aching. What can I do? doctor. Pls give me suggestion.
Hii I am 32 years male nd having headache problem nd snoring very loudly. Full day body get restless nd wake up many times in night while sleeping.
Dandruff is one of the most common chronic hair conditions. It is characterized by a white, flaky substance on the scalp. Dandruff is not a serious condition and neither is it contagious. However, people still want it gone so that their hair looks better. Here are the symptoms as well as the causes of dandruff.
- Skin drying up: Dry skin is the most common cause of dandruff. The flakes from dry skin are usually less oily and smaller than with other forms of dandruff.
- Seborrhoeic dermatitis: Dandruff can also be caused by oily irritated skin. In this type of dandruff, red, greasy skin has flaky white or yellow scales covering it.
- Infrequent shampooing: This is also a very common cause of dandruff. This is because oil and skin cells accumulate, thus resulting in dandruff.
- Malassezia: Malassezia is a yeast like fungus. It is usually harmless and stays on the scalp of most adults. However, it is worth noting that sometimes the yeast may irritate the scalp and cause extra skin cells to grow. The skin cells then fall off and become flaky.
- Contact dermatitis: Contact dermatitis is a sensitivity to health care products and when you use too much shampoo, hair styling products or other chemicals, such as paraphenylenediamine, the red, itchy, scaly scalp associated with dandruff is caused.
- Other skin conditions: There are many other skin conditions, which cause dandruff as well. These include eczema and psoriasis. Eczema is a chronic skin disease, which causes the skin to become inflamed. Psoriasis is another skin condition. It is characterized by thick scales forming resulting from rough, dry, dead skin cells which build up rapidly.
These are just the causes of dandruff. Now you will see how to identify when you have dandruff by learning about the symptoms of dandruff.
- The symptoms of dandruff are pretty easy to spot. All that happens is that you will see white, flaky, dead skin cells in your hair.
- It is sometimes accompanied by an itchy, scaly scalp.
- There is also a type of dandruff called cradle cap, which occurs in newborns. Just like dandruff, it is not dangerous and goes away when the baby is 3 years old.