Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. David ThauroYour feedback matters!
My friend recently recovered from chicken pox but he is having heavy spots on his face and body are there any ways to get rid of them.
My question is regarding hair problem, my hair is almost 80% clear, my age is 25, so can you help me.
I am 22 years male I am getting hair loss and lot of dandruff and my colours hairs also changing to red what should I do prevent this.
Hello I'm 34 years old and I'm married and I'm suffering from psoriasis and I'm taking tablets and my body becomes skinny cause of this and my sex life has gone, feeling ashamed from this, when I do romance then I get erection and feeling gone, I wanna improve my stamina and wanna stay on bed long.
Hello doc, I have marks and dark spots on my face due to chicken pox and it is about one month these marks are still on my face. How to remove these marks please help.
Hi I'm a male does applying on putting toothpaste for pimples or boils on the face removes pimples or boils from the face is it good to apply or put toothpaste for pimples and boils on the face please tel me can I use it please tel me plz.
Chiken pox se jo boil hote hai woh break hone se jo marks padte hai skin par use kaise dur kar sakte hai.
I have red pimples on my face can you please suggest me some home remedies as I have tried too many face wash and too many face creams and ointments for pimples so please suggest me some home remedies?
Tummy tuck or abdominoplasty is a frequently performed cosmetic procedure which is meant to improve the looks or appearance of your abdominal region. The primary goal of this procedure is to remove excess skin or fat from the abdominal region and then reconnect the tissues with sutures to get a more toned and flat look.
The requirement for abdominoplasty:
The tummy tuck surgery is for someone who has folds of fat or skin on their abdominal region that results in an unsightly appearance and causes body image issues. These problems may be caused by multiple factors, some of which are mentioned below:
- Significant weight loss: Men or women who have lost a lot of weight tend to have excess loose skin on their bodies as a result of the skin being stretched over a long period of time.
- Pregnancy: Many women who have gone through multiple pregnancies also have similar problems as the skin in their abdominal region tends to stretch over multiple times which may result in the skin becoming flabby.
- You have a weak lower abdominal wall: Some patients tend to generally have a weak lower abdominal wall which over the years tends to protrude and hang. This results in a misshapen body which they want to correct for body image issues.
- To correct scarring from C section: Many women who give birth via C-section tend to have a scar on their body and some abdominal contouring can change the shape and size of the scar, which in turn not only tightens the tummy but also hides the scars.
Considerations before abdominoplasty:
Abdominoplasty isn't recommended if you fall under any of the following categories:
- Still have to lose weight: If you have to lose a lot of weight, then it is advised that you wait till your goal weight is reached and only then consider this procedure. Abdominoplasty isn't meant to reduce weight, but to take out excess skin and flab that remains after weight loss
- Plan on becoming pregnant again: If you are planning to become pregnant again, then the muscles and tissues in your abdomen might loosen and cause a flabby belly again.
- If you have heart disease or other conditions: If you have heart related conditions or are diabetic, then abdominoplasty won't be considered as it might put you at high risk of complications after surgery.