Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. David
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. DavidYour feedback matters!
I have prolonged back pain for one year, some time more pain some time less, finally I met one Dr. He told that take blood test, results shows that Vit d3 deficiency, now am taking Vit tablets, Now fell better My question is how long I have to take, or suggest me some home remedy!
I am having severe pain in my hand since 2 days. The pain is specifically in the palm over the side of the little finger and is radiating in the finger as well. I am unable to move my finger because of this. What can be the reason behind this and what is the cure for it?
I had lateral malleolus fracture 29 May, 17- plaster was removed after 4 weeks then doctor asked me to rest for 2 more weeks Now you have started going office by this week the day I have started going office my foot has again started swelling the range of swelling is near the ankle, front of the foot and on the side opposite to ankle there is no pain while moving and doing up-down from stairs. Also when I sleep at night by doing limb elevation swelling goes down when this swelling will be cured as it enable me to rotate my foot completely.
My mother is getting pain for her right hand where she couldn't lift it up nor she is not able to lift or drag things. If she does it she will get pain a lot. Pain starts at shoulder back side and continues till to elbow. please suggest which specialized doctor I need to consult. Before that suggest me any medicine or relief for that strong pain.
I have some problems in my leg. Since an operation I can't run freely. I consulted with a physiotherapist.
Some time I suffering from back pain.. Somebody said is gas trouble. So you drink garlic mixed milk. I also try. Another day. Pain totally release. What can I do future is pain not coming?
I have a back pain from last 10-15 days. What should I do? & what is necessary for making our bones strong?
My mother in law suffering from knee pain from the last 4 to 5 yrs. Is she relief from this problem. She visited various Dr. & now she takes medicine VOLTAFLAM 50 when started heavy pain. Any suggestion by you, please.
Pls pls help too much leg pain backs pain wo sab nhi Saha jata hau islye main zolefresh cyclopam Khati hu yar.
I am married. I have back pain, stomach pain, slight fever, and also coming white powder like liquid from vagina. What is happens to me?
I visited a hill station 2 month back. There I felt dizziness (ghamer in head) and that continue till date. Please suggest some ayurvedic medicine or other.
Meri mother ki kalai ki haddi badh rahi hai aur usme leher hai aur moment karne par dard ho raha hai aur haddi bahut hard ho gayee hai yeh tab hua jab 3 mahine pehle delivery se pehle unhe khub paani chadhaya gaya tab haddi ka badhna kam tha but dheere dheere ye badh gaya. So please bataayein unhe kya hua hai aur iska kya ilaaj hai.
Got constant lower back pain since long time. If possible i am ready for operation. Got pain more than 5 yrs Please help?
Lack of proper mobility due to stiffness and significant pain can be due to a number of bone and joint problems. Osteoarthritis, arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, as well as injuries, trauma and inflammation of the knees are only some of the reasons why a patient may be experiencing joint pain. Apart from rest and medication, various surgical procedures may be considered as an option for particularly severe cases. Partial knee replacement surgery is one such option. So, here are the five questions that you must ask an orthopaedic specialist about partial knee replacement surgery.
- What is partial knee replacement surgery: This kind of surgery usually seeks only to replace the damaged part of the knee where the movements of the patient get restricted to a great degree. With the help of this surgery, the orthopaedic surgeon can replace the medial or inner part of the knee; or the lateral or outer part of the knee. When the surgeon conducts a surgery to replace the entire knee, this is called knee replacement.
- How to prepare for the procedure: The doctor will advise you to stay away from any medication and dietary supplements that may hinder the work of the anaesthesia that will be administered before the surgery. Before the surgery, the orthopaedic specialist will understand your medical history.
- What is the procedure: The surgical procedure for partial knee replacement surgery usually involves keeping the knee in a bent position so that all the joint surfaces are well exposed. The surgeon will start by making an incision that is about six to ten inches in length, before removing the knee cap in order to remove the joint surfaces that have faced damage. Once this has been done, the surgeon will attach artificial joint pieces and close the knee. Then, the doctor will bend and rotate to test for balance and proper functioning of the knee. This procedure usually takes close to two hours.
- How long does recovery take: The recovery process usually takes about three to four weeks following the surgery.
- What to do after the surgery: Pain medication will help the patient in coping with the initial discomfort and after effects of the surgery. Right after the surgery, the patient will be shown exercises before he or she is put onto a graduated walking program where walking indoors and then outdoors will be practiced. The patient will be required to take on physiotherapy for four to six months following this procedure so as to recover in a better manner and have a better functioning knee.
Get a complete check-up done in case you are facing persistent knee problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.