Find numerous Anesthesiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Dattatreya PrabhakumarYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor, On 2015 aug I had a ACL surgery. Post surgery 3 months I did some moments as per physiotherapy suggestions, after that I don't have enough time for physical exercise. But Now I am feeling some type of sound while folding the leg, is MRI scan required to know the problem.
2 years ago when I fell and hurt my knee pain that still has not been resting,tell me some drug treatment]
Am 24 years old . Am suffering from shoulder pain and back pain. With in span of year I got hospitalized 3 times of because gas leakage accident in home, abortion and appendicitis. So at that time of operation they given anesthesia to back bone. because of that am facing this problems or not do not know. But after that only pain getting increase. I can not drive bike for 1 hr. I can not do my home works for continuous 1 hr. If I take a gap of 10 or 15 minutes in middle its ok. please suggest me any thing to overcome this.
Hi I got headache from last three days and also backbone pain from last year and I went to somany doctors so I have done this.
I have so much pain in my back before month ago. I do not sit too much time in any where. What I do?
Sir, I am 38 years old, my leg half under pain in morning I am a car mechanical any no problem help me sir.
Muscle pain in leg is getting disastrous day by day No relief is available from any ointment & sprays What to do please suggest? I am longing forward for your answer.
Yesterday while coming home my right knee got hurt by iron door, but now it's little paining as I touch it. What should I do?
Am 23 yr old male, whenever am doing weight lifting work I am getting right side leg pain and right side lower back pain and also right side testicles pain too please give me suggestions.
I do gym from 2 days, and lots of pain in body, can you suggest me that the way of pain gone from my body.
I am suffering severe backpain from 3 days unable to sit and stand also, think it is due to gastricb problem, please suggest me some natural remedies to get reduce my pain.
I am 30 and having pain in back. Applied bikini without any result. please suggest any good medicine for instance release.
The musculoskeletal structure of your body is what enables you do any physical movement. The bones provide the solid structure while the muscles provide the strength and agility for all the necessary movements. However, muscles can be affected either due to internal problems within the body or due to wear and tear. Pain in the muscles can be quite debilitating and problematic.
Some of the more common methods to treat and deal with muscle pain are mentioned below.
- Correct electrolyte imbalances in your daily food intake: Electrolytes are important minerals required in your body such as potassium or magnesium. A lack of these minerals within the body will cause muscle pain including cramps and spasms. These could be caused due to:
- Proper stretching and massaging your muscles: You should get into a habit of properly warming up and cooling down before and after exercising as this will allow the muscles to get into optimal physical condition. If you suddenly start exercising, it may damage them and cause immediate pain or may develop into chronic pain over time. The best way to correct this imbalance is to include foods in your diet which contain these minerals, such as bananas for potassium, organic meat for potassium and magnesium, organic eggs, and legumes.
- Start exercising if you aren’t doing it regularly: Muscle pain may occur due to atrophy or weakening of the muscles. Bad habits and posture overtime will also result in muscle pain and the best way to strengthen them is to start exercising and stretching them slowly. Once they are strong enough, some of the muscle pain issues will go away on their own.
- Correcting bad posture: Bad posture is another culprit for muscle pain. Especially common with sedentary jobs behind a desk postures tend to deteriorate overtime and cause, muscle pain. Thus along with exercising, try to change your posture and correct any bad habit that may have crept in.
- Stay hydrated: Dehydration is another common cause for muscle pain especially from muscle spasms or cramps. Ensure that you are properly hydrated throughout the day to avoid pain from spasms.
- Use either hot or cold therapy: You can use ice packs or hot water packs to soothe muscle pain depending on the type of causes. For example, throbbing muscle pain and spasms can be relaxed through warm compress while inflammations can be soothed by icepacks.
- Medications: In certain disorders of the body such as fibromyalgia, you will need to take specialized medications in order to correct the problem. For excessive and chronic pain, you should visit your doctor as it may require more extensive treatment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Dear Sir, am 52 years old, my Vitamin D3 level was 9, taking medicines for the last 6 months. Having pain in both knees and finger joints. Pls advise. Regards, RK Sharma.
Traveling in Auto Rikshaw on Mumbai Roads(Specially with pavment roads) can cause micro injuries to your back, It is advisable not to travel in auto with back pain.