Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Datta
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. DattaYour feedback matters!
I have a problem that my nose produces mucus for a full year and more in winter season. I am tried to have a hanky all day. Please help what should I do to get rid of this. Tell me about some good medicines.
Dear doctor I have been a vocalist in my band till 20 years ago. Since then my voice has become hoarse and I no longer can sing the way I used to. What could be the prime reason and how do I get back my singing voice?
My mom woke up feeling dizzy and nauseated. She doesn't have any stomach pain but she has been feeling dizzy all day. She doesn't feel like it's food poisoning cause she has no stomach pain. She is 57 years old. What can I do to help her? Please help! Thank you!
I am having a stuffed nose and a slightly sore throat for last about two no particular medicines were taken. What can be the reason and what is the treatment.
My name is Sibin, I'm 24 years of age. I have pressure on my forehead and just above the nose and eyebrows feels a tightness when concentrating on something for long period. I have frontal sinusitis. Is it because of it? How it can be treated?
Hi, It has been 14 months that more often I have suffering from high amount of mucus discharge from my nostrils that once lasted for 5 months continuously. Then, also when I inhale strong spicy scent, mucus starts getting melted that I have to clear out from my throat. Now, Since 3 days, again I am suffering terribly. I feel little headache when I shake my head. Last time (3 months) Doctor consulted me:- 1. PCM 2. Antibiotic That I took, was ok hardly for two weeks. Then same condition followed me up. I don't know what to do,Please Help.
Sir there are tonsils in my mouth I have used many medicines but no improvement in these Its painful and inflammatory for me.
A blocked nose is not only annoying, but extremely discomforting. Several reasons can be held responsible for it and common cold is certainly not the only one. Some other reasons include:
Therefore, the remedial measures for blocked nose vary, depending on the cause that led to it. Some of the ways by which you can redress this problem are:
- Use a humidifier: Sinusitis is often held responsible for a clogged nose, a condition that is almost always accompanied by severe pain. In such a situation, placing a humidifier in a room proves to be extremely beneficial. This machine treats blocked nose by converting the water to moisture. This fills up the room and significantly increases the humidity of the room. Therefore, when you breathe, the humid air soothes the inflamed blood vessels in the nose and helps you to breathe properly.
- Take a hot shower: When you find it difficult to breathe, a quick hot shower can go a long way in curing the discomfort. The logic that operates is the steam generated from the hot shower thins the mucus and also considerably reduces the inflammation in the nose, allowing you to breathe normally.
- Drink lots of water: Though the suggestion may seem incredible, drinking water actually helps in unblocking that blocked nose. When you drink a lot of water, the mucus in the nostrils is thinned, at the same time it pushes back the accumulated fluids, thereby curbing the condition of blocked nose.
- Using a saline spray: This is one of the most ancient and trusted ways of treating blocked nose. By administering a saline or a nasal spray, the moisture in your nostrils increases and radically diminishes the inflammation.
- Use warm compresses: Using a warm compress has been the most reliable form of medication in times of high temperature and also at times of blocked nose. The compress that was dipped in hot water, when placed on the nose and forehead helps to unblock the nasal passages. The soothing effect of the warm compresses reduces the inflammation and facilitates the process of breathing.