Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Darshana ReddyYour feedback matters!
I am type 2 diabetes and sugar level is around 140-150 after food and i am vegetarian and my weight is around 80 what are the measure i have to take to reduce the weight and i have thyroid problem and i am taking medicine for that sr100.
A dry cough disturbing sleep and irritating the patient needs to be treated
1. Fluids may help thin secretions and soothe an irritated throat.
2. Dry, hacking coughs respond to honey in hot water, tea, or lemon juice.
3. Elevate your head with extra pillows at night to ease a dry cough.
4. Try a cough drop to soothe an irritated throat.
5. Antitussive like dextromethorphan and codeine may be needed.
Hi I drank water 1 year after seeing naturopathy program in TV. But now I am do not want to drink water. Now I stopped drinking water. But I am often suffering with itchy eyes and itching in vagina and redness ,small blisters in the throat .please give me a suggestion. I need help .
My mother age 60 years is not feeling to have food of any kind, although she tells she feels hungry. Very poor oral intake. Done endoscopy, report is normal. Some times she is having gas problems , for which she is taking medicines. Because of not having food she is getting weak day by day. She iscalso taking medicines for hypertension and cholesterol. Doctor here has recommended injection for strength weekly twice. But still condition is not improving. Kindly advise. Thanks.
I am 21 years old I got an accident 1 year back my lag was fractured at that time one of my ball which was below my penis was became smaller for this any problem will occurs for ?
Majority of bone tumours are benign, meaning they are localised and do not spread. Since benign tumours do not metastasize, they are not forms of cancer. Despite not being malignant, the severity of their presence should not be ignored as they may cause a lot of pain and lead to other problems such as damaged bones and fractures.
Benign Bone Tumours
- Osteochondromas: These form over 40 per cent of all benign bone tumours. They are mostly found in children and teenagers. Osteochondroma is a growth abnormality and they are found in the growing ends of long bones. An osteochondroma might grow separately or might be accompanied by other similar tumours.
- Osteoclastomas: They are also called giant cell tumours of the bone. They are common and are found in the epiphysis of long bones and around the knee.
- Osteoid Osteoma: These grow mostly in adolescents and very rarely in adults above 50. They primarily grow in the legs but they might also be found in other bones in the body.
- Enchondroma: It is a bone tumour that starts in the cartilage. It is mostly found in the cartilage of the inner lining of bones. Small long bones of the feet and the hands are affected the most. Teenagers get more affected than other age group.
- Osteoblastoma: These are slow growing tumours that take about two years to get diagnosed. An osteoblastoma makes the surrounding bones weaker as they dissolve them and make them more susceptible to fracture caused by small injuries. Men are twice as more likely to be affected by an osteoblastoma than women. Surgery is essential in all cases of osteoblastoma as they destroy healthy functional bone and grow in size with time.
In rare cases, these have also known to become malignant over time, despite their benign nature. It affects people under 30 mostly.
Malignant Bone Tumours
- Osteosarcoma: It affects the hip, knees and shoulders of mostly children and teenagers. It is also referred to as osteogenic sarcoma.
- Ewing Sarcoma Family of Tumours: These generate from medullary cavities and can also grow in blood vessels and adipose tissues. It primarily affects children and teenagers.
- Chondrosarcoma: It usually affects the hips, pelvis and shoulders of middle aged people.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!