Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Darsana.SYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old. Blood s coming in my teeth roots frm past 1 year. How to stop that please suggest.
I am not having erection since the last three days .is it a serious problem? Should I consult a doctor?
We live in an age where every single individual, more or less, is exposed to the risk of cancer. It is probably an unfavorable lifestyle we lead that deprives us of good health. This might alarm many but considerable changes in lifestyle can help you realize cancer as a preventable disease. Cancer does not only make you undergo severe suffering but it also affects your friends and family. The pallor of misery spreads wider than you think.
- Abstain from tobacco: Consuming raw tobacco or smoking tobacco can be equally detrimental to your health. Tobacco increases your chances of contracting the disease. As is known, passive smoking can also affect your health adversely. Tobacco can be the potential cause behind cancer of the mouth, throat, larynx, lungs, oral cavity and even the pancreas. It might harm your kidneys and cervix. It is upon you to quit tobacco at the earliest possible. One should also try and persuade friends and relatives to give up smoking.
- Drink alcohol in moderation: Complete abstinence from alcohol might not be possible if you have already been ushered into your work- life. The society might require you to be an occasional drinker. It is important to drink in moderation. Crossing the limit can propel consequences as serious as cancer of the stomach, pancreas, liver and the heart.
- A balanced and nutritious diet: Deciding on a plant- based diet or a Mediterranean diet can aid your fight against the risk of cancer. A Mediterranean diet will involve green leafy vegetables, lots of fresh fruits, whole grains, mixed nuts, legumes and also the use of extra- virgin olive oil. Fish can be a safe bet but red meat should be avoided. One must also try to avoid processed meat as they tend to make you prone to the risk of cancer.
- Immunization: Hepatitis B and HPV or Human papilloma virus vaccines are extremely necessary to protect you against the sexually transmitted types of cancer.
- Sun protection: Caring for your skin doesn't arise from vanity. Skin cancer is one of the most prevalent kinds of cancer; the chances of this disease can be restricted by remaining in shade especially during midday, by wearing covered clothes and by using a good sunscreen lotion repeatedly while outside.
- Exercise diligently: Did you think it was okay to have weaker muscles and bulging layers of fat? If yes, you probably have grown numb to the inadequacies you face in result. Unchecked fat can lead to obesity which further complicates health conditions. Metabolic activity differs from person to person. Regular exercising can help regulate metabolism according to the needs of your body. Physical exercise protects you against the risk of breast and colon cancer. Moderate or vigorous physical activity for 150 to 75 minutes a week respectively can reduce the risk of cancer. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Is ter any remedy to clean the acne scars from face completely bcoz before I did dermabrasion and laser treatment but of no use.
Sir I was getting right shoulder pain. Pain was extending from right nape of neck to the exactly. Angle right scapula. Sir what might be the problem. Nd differential diagnosis. And please tell me any medicine.
I am 33 year old and suffering from cough (gale ki kharash) from last 6 months. I had chest x ray and some blood and urine tests and all are normal. I had consulted doctors and have taken medicines like monteculast and levocetrizine tablets for 10 days. However, the problem is still there. Can someone pls suggest some remedy.
Sir mujhe 5 year before ajib si problam hoti thhi mujhe ajib sadar lagta thha nd mujhe esa lagta thha jese me mar jaunga uske bad me somthing 1 year bad mera mind thoda disturb rahne laga me bahut ghussa karta thha and mere parivar walo ko lagta thha jese mujhe koi or devi shakti pareshan karti hai me ghar mei hi rota thha and uske bad mujhe 1 ya 2 bar esa hua jese koi or ne meri body control karli hai meri dhadkan bad gayi thhi mujhe aisa lagne laga gaya thha jese me is duniya me nahi hu 1 month pahle me flunil nd olanzpine le raha thha and abhi mujhe thoughts ajib aate hai and me disturb rahta hu mujhe kya karna chahiye.
Hi all, hope everyone is well. I'm 4.5 weeks post op, all gone ok stopped bleeding at 2.5 weeks, just yellow discharge now. Pain almost stopped when bleeding did but the last 3 days I've been really sore and think it's from the vaginal cuff but not certain. Any ideas why I would be getting pain at.
As the years pass, they tend to take a toll on your body as well as your skin. One of the most prominent areas, where the skin starts showing signs of wear is your face. There are many ways you can manage to stop that wear and tear and look younger for longer. One of these methods is the usage of chemical peels.
How chemical peels work: Chemical peels are basically very light acids which are formulated into a peel with other chemicals. It works by dissolving away the dead cells and the topmost layer of the skin on your face. This procedure results in a new layer to be revealed, which is newer, tighter and thus younger looking. Some of the basic acids used in chemical peels are:
- Salicylic acid
- Glycolic acid
- Lactic acid
- trichloroacetic acid (in the case of specialized peels administered by dermatologists)
The popularity of chemical peels: Among non-surgical methods chemicals peel is the most popular method of not just looking younger but of also giving the skin a good tone and tightness. It clears dead cells making you look brighter in general. Peels can be found in many forms, including the ones you would buy over the counter from a shop to very specialized ones only applied by a dermatologist. Let's look at some of them.
Standard chemical peels found at spas and beauty treatment centers - The peels are generally soft to medium in intensity. The intensity, however, can vary in the type of treatment you choose. The quality will also depend on the price as expensive options tend to get you the best peels. These will be very good to straighten slight wrinkles and scarring on your skin.
Chemical peels used by dermatologists and plastic surgeons - Although these can vary in strength as well, certain peels are only found with registered practitioners as these are considered deep peels and have drastic effect than the ones normally found in the market or in a spa. These, however, can be applied by specialists and can make you look significantly younger.
Peels you would buy over the counter for home use - These peels aren't specialist tools like the ones you would get at a spa or at the dermatologists' and are much lighter in composition. They won't make you look significantly younger, but if you do them regularly, then it will help you keep a younger and fresher looking skin between specialist treatments.