Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Damodhar
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. DamodharYour feedback matters!
Sir. Last year I was advised by a doctor to remove the last tooth on the lower jaw (right side) due to infected tooth cavity. As per every one advice I have said ok & the tooth was removed therefore I am taking good care of my teeth, brushing twice a day. Good rinsing when I ate food. But recently feeling pain in my left side lower jaw as same last teeth to high where I can not eat food properly or brush at the side due to pain. So I consulted a local doctor and he said we have to go for root canal & I do not even know what is that meant to be. I do not even know what is best thing to do now? Need some advice. Can I go for the treatment or should I consult another doctor. For a better.
Hello, I want to express my condition here and hoping to get advice. My age is 21 years old. I often have ulcers in my mouth but this time ulcers on the bottom of mouth (below the tongue. They r in group. I also have yellow bumps on back of my throat and white spots on the top of the mouth. Please help me to diagnose my condition.
On Jan 15th I had met with accident and I lost my upper first two teeth and also from left third one is damaged but its I had root canal Now my question is Dental bridge for for teeth is better or implant? If I go for dental bridge can I bite hard items while eating? Which is the best quality dental bridge for front 4 teeth? Thanks in advance. :-)
Hi doctor. I have problem of bleeding from teeth gums! what to do for this? any vitamin tablets? cleaned and using mouthwash too!
My gums is so much swelling and bleeding wht should I do. please suggest me. Wht type of Colgate I use.
Given there are various materials for denture and teeth, what does a good quality complete denture set (top & bottom) cost. Request cost for 2-3 good to best options.
Sir, Meri wife ke teeth halke neele se pad gaye hai yani jaisee veins dikhati hai us type se dikhate hai aur vo 4 month ki pregnent bhi hai please advise de.
We all desire and do many things to get a bright, white smile. So, how about adding a small tinkle that would flash every time you smile? Teeth jewelry is gaining popularity and includes placing diamonds or gems on the teeth. The idea of flashing a red ruby or a blue sapphire only adds to the joy that is revealed through the smile.
Tooth gems are colorful crystal glasses mounted on a thin aluminum foil which can be used on the teeth. Unlike body tattoos and piercings, there is no invasive procedure involved in dental jewelry placement and is therefore much safer. There is no drilling required, no pain, and hardly any extra maintenance after their placement. These gems or crystals can be placed even for special occasions and removed later.
Here is how it is applied: Once the patient has agreed to go for a tooth jewelry, given them various options to finally arrive at the color, size, and shape of the jewelry. The following is a step-by-step approach for placing it on the tooth.
- The tooth is completely dried, isolated, and cleaned with a polishing paste
- Tooth is etched with 37% orthophosphoric acid for about 30 seconds. This will improve the bonding of the jewelry to the tooth structure
- The etchant is then rinsed off with water and the tooth is again dried for about 10 seconds
- A light-curing bonding agent is applied on the tooth, left in place for about 20 seconds, light-cured, rinsed off and dried again
- Place a small amount of flow composite on the tooth surface
- Using a small forceps, pick up the jewel to be placed on the tooth without touching with fingers. Avoid skin contact especially on the back of the jewel. Position it in the desired way and apply gentle pressure
- The jewel should be in close contact with the enamel, pushing out the excess composite material from the tooth structure
- While still in the dental chair, show it to the patient on a mirror and make minor adjustments if required
- Once the final position is achieved, cure the composite thoroughly for about 60 seconds. Cure it from all side including the back of the tooth.
- It takes about 4 minutes for the entire placement easy, is it not?
- Lost jewelry due to aspiration
- Chronic irritation to the adjacent mucosa (especially lips or tongue)
- Tooth fracture due to weakened natural tooth structure, especially if the chosen jewelry size is slightly bigger
- Tooth jewelry is for any person who wants to add a sparkle to their smile, of a color of choice. It is advantageous in being temporary, painless, and of course brightening and dazzling the smile. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dentist.