Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Damodar KrishnaYour feedback matters!
I am having premature ejaculation, I ejaculate with 10 to 15 seconds during masturbation how to cure this problem?
My question is simple ie need tablet or syrup or injection to kill sex interest completely. And I am not saying that interest is more so I want to reduce not like that how it is means normal interest is there as usual and I want to stop that completely or Min 2 years it feelings should not come about sex reply me I am waiting.
You're said to suffer from the problem of premature ejaculation if you ejaculate a minute after penetration or are unable to delay ejaculation during sex. There are certain risk factors and complications associated with this condition and being aware of them can help in effective management of the sexual dysfunction.
Risk factors involved:
1. Erectile dysfunction - Your chances of developing premature ejaculation increase if you regularly face trouble in getting or sustaining an erection. More importantly, the fear of not being able to get an erection can cause you to rush through your sexual experiences.
2. Stress - Premature ejaculation increases if you suffer from mental or emotional stress. When this happens, your ability to relax and pay attention during sexual intercourse decreases.
3. Health problems - Even the presence of an underlying health condition like a heart disease may make you rush through sex and ejaculation. Moreover, many heart patients have been reported as having experienced a decrease in satisfaction and frequency after a heart surgery or heart attack.
What are its complications?
Complications that premature ejaculation can cause:
1. Fertility issues - Premature ejaculation can decrease your chances of having a baby or can even make fertilization tricky. During conception, two things need to happen, which are penetration of the vagina and ejaculation, when the latter occurs before penetration, it affect your fertility chances.
2. Stress in relationships - Relationship problems are another complication that you may face when you have premature ejaculation.
More importantly, a strained relationship can give rise to dissatisfaction between partners. If you experience PE, the best thing to do is not blame yourself or consider yourself as inadequate. Communicate with your partner by speaking openly about the subject. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Hello sir, mujhe acidity problem hoti hai khana khaya nahi jata. health bhi nhi banti hai, weight bhi improve nahi hota hai.
Dr. sahib,i have weak erection and early discharge from last many days .pl suggest me best medicines.
Hiv test 4th gen cmia p24ag +ab in Dr. lal path lab on 63, 86 & 126 day came neg. Q1. All time index increasing as 0.05, 0.06,&0.11 mean multiplying ir no issue Q2. Conclusive or need more test Q3. Is the lab &the test is reliable Q4. Am I 100% clean, as said that all 4th gen test are 100%accurate if done twice after 3 month Q5. I gave sample new Dr. lal lab in town who send it to main lab in other city. Can transport may affect result.
I have a problem in my head sometimes I feel pain in my head due to some external examination pressure so please give me a proper solution. Thank you.
I am 27 year old and single but due to without fix time duty and above 48 hrs without rest many times in every month from last 6 years .Night fall problem generated and now problem level is very high heavy weakness and penis not feel good means not any strength at relationship time. Please guide to me.
Heloo doctor my neck is paining from 2 -3 months when I stretch my neck or rotate it pains feel like something is pulling the main particular area is paining ie. The uper mid nd the uper left is paining so please help me to get out of this.
I am suffering with less cough daily 4 times maximum and feeling less sputum in throat no cold or fever from 6 days same problem please help me what to do I'm scared about this.
Drug addiction is an addiction of a very severe kind. This causes the sufferer i.e. the drug addict to seek and use drugs compulsively despite the destructive consequences to themselves and those around them. This is known as a chronic brain disease because of the functional and structural changes it causes in the brain. It is the overpowering dependence on illegal or legal medications and drugs. One cannot quit taking drugs just by strong will or good intentions. Ayurveda's holistic method combines exercises, meditation, and herbal medicines to cure addiction towards drugs.
- Panchakarma Therapies-Only an ayurvedic expert should perform the panchakarma therapies and rituals on you. It promotes cleanliness and helps in detoxifying the body. These therapies are done using various herbs and oils in accordance with the ancient traditions to eliminate negative conditions.
- Virechana-It is the most useful Panchakarma therapy to treat addiction. Virechana is known to cleanse the gastro-intestinal tract and purify the blood of toxins of a period of a few days. It helps decontaminate your spleen, stomach, liver, kidneys, colon, intestines and sweat glands through varied herbs and laxatives such as castor oil, mango juice, raisins, cow's milk, psyllium seeds, flaxseed husk, prune and senna.
- Rasayana therapies-Rasayana therapy is another very useful Ayurvedic treatment for treating drug abuse and addiction. It is based upon the transmutation and conservation of energy to improve the mental as well as physical characteristics in order to increase your body's natural metabolic processes while enhancing your immune system and brain function. Rasayana therapy consists of intricate face, head and full body massages which are combined with medicated creams and herb oils. This therapy is also useful to remove artificial aging which occurs due to prolonged drug abuse.
- Yoga-The chaotic chemicals are known to wreak havoc on the drug addict's brain during the process of recovery. Resorting to exercise or yoga will help generate extra endorphins which are very helpful for clarity. To recover from drug addiction, you must join a structured yoga class along with other ayurvedic therapies. Yoga is beneficial since it stimulates every part of your body without applying too much stress on any one part.