Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dakshayni B.mYour feedback matters!
Hi, Iam suffering from sore throat from last 8 days can you suggest me what can I do to overcome this and sometimes its difficult to swallow food also.
I lost somebody close last year and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to myself all the time. Please help me.
My age is 23 but my hands are very thin and I am also thin due to which I look like a kid and I also underweight according to my height, so what shall I do to healthy body.
I Dr. 26.12. 15 I take my last abortion pill. Till nw I nt get my period or bleeding ita jst cum white n transparent discharge n in morning lilblood spot. Hw mush time it takes to cum bleeding please help.
A good night's sleep can make your day and a bad one can break it. Take out five minutes from your daily routine for a foot massage. This relaxes you, relieves stress, body pain and ensures you get a good nights sleep.
You can use coconut oil/sesame oil/almond oil for massage. Heat the oil slightly. Apply this warm oil to your feet and soles. Massage gently with your fingers for five minutes. You can use those acupressure rollers if you have them instead of using your hands for massage. After 5 minutes of massage wipe your feet with a wet sponge (use warm water to wet the sponge)
Have an awesome sleep and a awesome day!
My mother is 60 years old and every time in changing season she got throat infection and had to take antibiotic course, kindly advise some solution to increase immunity. She is hypertension and takes amodep 5 mg daily.
1) Cuts Your Risk of Cancer - Major researchers from all over the world agree that drinking Green Tea regularly can reduce your risk of cancer. Several polyphenols found in Green Tea are potent antioxidants that can prevent the growth of cancer cells and reduce the opportunities for tumors to thrive!
2) Protects Skin - Consumed or applied Green Tea has several benefits as well. For instance, Green Tea, when applied directly on the skin can help block skin cancer and reduce tanning. That's the reason why growing number of companies now use green tea extracts in their moisturizers and sunscreens. At the same time, it soothes your skin from cuts and scrapes when applied directly.
3) Increases Metabolism - You have heard it before! But we will remind you of the same again. Green tea is often known for increasing metabolism, which in long run, with exercising and healthy dieting can help you lose more weight. Drink a cup about half an hour before exercising and you will feel more powerful.
4) Stay Young - Green Tea, when consumed at least two cups a day regularly can help you stay younger, by giving your skin a natural glow and ensuring that your arteries don?t clog fat and cholesterol.
5) Steadies your Blood Pressure - Sipping even a single cup of Green Tea every day can help in reducing your chances of getting hypertension and high blood pressure. This is because of polyphenols, which can keep vessels from contracting and raising blood pressure.
If you have any more questions, click on consult privately to ask me.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.