Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Daksha BasavarajYour feedback matters!
Dear doctor. Recently am facing stomach ache. Left side lower abdomen. A slight pain and sometimes while I turn from bed am getting severe pain there like something pulling inside. Is that coz of hot climate? Or symptoms of something?
. Am working in private banking sector. Am having little bit pain issues in my back left side head. please suggest me for right treatment.
I'm 26 year unmarried male. Most often my penis erect that is why I have to do masturbation. So I want to stop it. So that I can increase my memorising power.
I have writers cramp in right hand for last five years. Thum is shaking. Facing problem in writing. I am 60 years old male. What should I do.
Im suffering from mouth wound. Twice in a month due to lack of vitamin c. What should I do to avoid it? Suggest some points.
I am having difficulty in doing potty. I do not know what to do. If it is piles then it can be cured or not.
I am suffering from headache from the past four years sometimes it is very savior to be pain in fore head, some times muscles In the head are being pained.
I am 16 years old boy and my question is that I have headache and it is so paining now which medicine should I take?
I am an 18 year old. I want to know whether masturbation is normal and it's effects on health if any. What frequency of masturbation is normal in a week?
Is masturbating really a bad habit? If not how many times a week can I masturbate. If it is bad what might b the side effects?
Sometimes, I feel slight pain on one side of head. The pain occurs on both sides. It happens usually when I am stressed, for eg: in my exams.
Dear Doctor, Whenever I remove my clothes to change I will get itching immediately throughout the body and while getting itching I will get breathing trouble also due to Asthma. I tried many medicines but till date no use but getting controlled. Currently I am using Texine and Histac medicines so the itching sensation is less compared to earlier situations. Please suggest me some permanent cure.
Respected doctor my stomach is becoming fattier day by day. I am not eating too much food. Am taking medicine for headache. Is it have any relation.
Hello doctor, I am 24 years old and I am suffering with night fall since last 4 years due to Which I am feeling laziness and tired in my body and mind. What medicine I should take?
I am always suffering from throat problem when ever I eat cold food after then I suffer from cough so what should can I do.
It is always better to ensure caution and stay protected against possible infections, which are caused by intimate contact amongst partners. Sexually Transmitted Diseases or STDs are common occurrences for many people all over the world. These many range in intensity and type, and may also happen due to various causes. These are also known as venereal diseases. The most common way for this kind of infection or disease to spread, is through unprotected sex with an infected partner. The problem is that many of these diseases do not cause any obvious symptoms which make them even more difficult to detect and spot. So some of the prevailing STD's:
- Bacterial Infections: These are by far the most common type of STDs which can spread quickly and easily when the bacteria are passed on through sexual activity. The symptoms may include pain and even bleeding in the vaginal area. The different types of bacterial infections include Chancroid, Chlamydia, Syphilis, Gonorrhoea, Granuloma Inguinale and others. This bacteria usually manifests due to poor hygiene of the genitals. In case of many of these conditions, if proper diagnosis and treatment does not take place on time, the result may be infertility too.
- Fungal Infections: Fungal infections like Candidiasis usually occur due to the production of excess yeast. This yeast infection can spread and become painful and is usually characterised by a thick white discharge.
- Viral Infections: There are a number of viral infections like Viral Hepatitis, HIV, Herpes Simplex and many more, that can transmitted through a virus which can also be found in food, blood, yeast and in rare cases, breast milk. Pain and sores in the genital area can be some of the most common symptoms of these kinds of infections, which can prove to be fatal if not treated on time.
- Parasites: Crab Louse and Scabies are some common parasites that can also thrive on sexual contact with an infected partner, which leads to transmission and spread of the infection. The instant symptoms include skin problems and other changes that may be painful.
- Anal Conditions: Sometimes, many STDs can be caused due to anal sex which may be in insertive or receptive mode. These include HIV, Hepatitis, Gonorrhoea, Herpes and more. The initial symptoms may include pain and sores.
There are a number of unscreened bacteria and viruses that may cause such conditions and one must be careful to practice only protected sex with a known partner. Also, care must be taken to indulge in sexual intercourse with only partner at a time so as to prevent the spread of any infection or STD.
The treatment of any kinds of these STD infections should be treated at the right time before it makes condition worse and the proper medication can be prescribed by the sexologist or even surgery and other such procedures for particularly serious cases. so any case of unprotected sex should be monitored for any STD symptoms and get treated by a sexologist. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.