Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Daisy JohnYour feedback matters!
Sir what is the solution for Myopia short sight -2, I am worn eye glass from 3-4 years. But not correct this problem. Please tell me any solution for this. Iam not interest wear glass or contact lenses. How to cure this problem natural home remedies.
Im 28years male and I have headache for2months and also my eyes are also little bit pain what can I do for this.
After using my mobile for few hours, I usually roam around the house, and suddenly my vision gets blurry and I can see star like things, and my head gets heated up, vision starts to fade away. It lasts for 8 to 10 seconds only. What is this problem? I'm 16 years old.
I have both red eyes over 10 days what can I do. For this and my hand is paining over 2 days. So please help me. Thank you.
Hi, I am 27 years old and have a severe problem with my vision especially when I am watching television or while I am working on my laptop / tablet. I work for a S/W MNC for last 2 years. please reply.
My friend is suffering from irritation and redness in his eye from 3 to 4 days so please tell and help him curing the disease.
I am 16 years old boy I have the problem of eye the water comes out of my eyes and they becomes red.
I m suffering from pshynous (sneezing heavily), due to this my eyes becomes red. What would I have to do?
I have red eyes for last 3 month. And I have eaten medicine. So what should I do that. Please give answer.
Hello doctor. My child age is only 18 days. He was born normal. He is facing one problem from the time of birth.somethingis coming out from his eyes all the time. I do not know what it is called. But its a dirt which normally come out from human being eyes when we woke up in the morning. But from my son eyes its coming out a lot. So can you please suggest me what should I do to decrease it or to stop it.
Sir I am suffering from migration, and some time in night I see a blurred in right side of right eye, I am afraid will I loose NY eyesight.
With technology at your fingertips, it is hard to think of times when the existence of laptops and television sets was unimaginable. Technology is common enough to be taken for granted in present times. TV and laptops are especially in widespread use. The primary reason could be entertainment, an urge to connect to the larger world, or the need to kill time. Such dependability leads to severe health hazards. Read on to find out more:
Effects of TV and laptops on your health:
- Sleep deprivation: Long hours of exposure to artificial light can lead to sleep deprivation.
- It can also lead to serious vision problems: Watching TV or using laptops for long hours can make your eyes vulnerable to constant glare. You fail to realize, but changing lights of a computer screen or of a television set in a dark room can be extremely strenuous for your eyes to adjust. Constantly changing lights can lead to glaucoma. However, dry and itchy eyes, headaches and poor vision are the commonly noticed effects.
- It causes obesity in children and adults: Since all your work can be done on the internet, you tend to become lethargic. You are too lazy to go to the market or to the bank. Even if you are not watching you use the television for background music. Adults therefore do not make qualitative use of their free time. Children are addicted to playing games and browsing sites on the laptop. They hardly indulge in outdoor games. This leads to obesity in adults and children all the same.
- Propels your desire to eat fast food or packaged food: Binge eating is a very common practice while watching TV or using laptops. Chips, pizzas, burgers, ice- creams, cold drinks and absolutely anything junk devoid of nutritional value are more liked by us. Junk food not only leads to weight gain but is also detrimental to our digestive system.
- Can increase the risk of infertility in men: Laptops heat up when used for a long span of time. This heat can increase scrotum temperature which results in reduced sperm production, leading to infertility.
As is said, nothing in excess is good for your health. It is therefore, best to make controlled use of TV and laptops to avoid its harmful effects.