Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Alternative Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Daily Yoga
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Bach Flower Aroma Therapy
Submit a review for Dr. Daily YogaYour feedback matters!
My age 26 am facing hair loss problem due to 5 months and I also a have dandruff problem so please give me some suggestions.
I have small small pimples on my upper arm from my teenage age still it is there how to remove it and its dark spots?
Sometimes I am facing severe headache. I am facing problem because of it. What may be the possible causes of this? What actions should I take for this?
I suffer from hemorrhoids, gas and also suffer from anemia and constipation, I went to many doctors but not affect in health. Please help me and give suggestions.
My got minor accident and injured in head the ct scan report is showing following. H/o RTA @ Hyperdense focus of blood attenuation (+65HU) measuring 1.4x1.1 cm noted in right ambien cistern, indenting posterolateral part of ipsilateral mid brain. @ Mild soft tissue injury noted in left parietal region without underlying calvarial fracture.
Asthma is a chronic medical condition which causes narrowing and inflammation of the bronchial tubes (a passage which allows oxygen to leave and enter the lungs). Asthma is characterized by a wheezing or a whistling sound while breathing (due to uneven flow to and from the lungs and the air pipes). Shortness of breath is also experienced during an asthma attack. People who already have the condition are susceptible to sudden asthma attacks, if they are exposed to a situation or a substance which resulting in an irritation or allergy and thus causing changes their breathing pattern.
Symptoms of asthma
- Breathlessness or general difficulty in breathing (depending on hoe mild or severe an episode is)
- Wheezing and hissing sound while breathing or talking.
- Difficulty in speaking and may even be accompanied by severe coughing.
- Tightness can be experienced in the chest area.
- Difficulty in breathing which generally affects your sleep pattern.
- Skin around the rib cage appears to be hollow or ‘sucked in.’
- Bluish or gray color on your fingernail beds and lips
Treatment of asthma
- Prevention: Avoid certain situations and substances which trigger asthma such as pollen, clumps of dust, insect droppings, and moulds among others.
- Avoid smoking: Smoking and consuming tobacco is known to worsen asthma and thus is an absolute imperative to quit.
- Cough medicines: Stop taking cough syrups or other cough medications. Such medication cause side effects and doesn’t help with the discomfort caused by asthma and may even worsen the symptoms
- Avoid NSAID’S: Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs can worsen asthma for some people. These should not be consumed without consulting a health care specialist.
- Stop taking diet supplements: Dietary or weight control supplements should be avoided as these have ingredients which may trigger an attack or worsen a bad situation.
- Allergy shots: Sometimes asthma can also be triggered due to certain allergies. Allergy shots are recommended which can relieve your allergy symptoms. These shots increase your immunity by blocking the allergens (dust mites, mold, pets and pollens) from irritating the nerves and areas of the body which may trigger an attack. Minute amounts of allergens are injected over time to build up the tolerance level of an individual. This type of medication can even cure your allergy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pulmonologist.