Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Alternative Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Bach Flower Aroma Therapy
Submit a review for Dr. Daily YogaYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old. I have a skin problem like dry skin. It is full of my body. It looks like gaining skin. My grandfather also had the same problem. I consulted many doctors. They said this is genetic disease. Its not curable. What should I do? help me.
Sir I am having several headache at 3 or 7days interval and the water is blown from nose what to do.
I am an 20 year old girl. My back and head always pains and there is always weakness in my body. What should I do?
My age is 16. I am reading in class 11. My problem is that I am feeling disinterest in everything in my life. I feel life is disgusting. I feel always sad, always morose. When I study I feel bored. When I go to school I feel bored. I feel why am I born in this earth. I feel nobody understands me. I cry sometimes but I don't tell anyone not even to parents. I love to sleep. I feel sleepy always. I don't like to do anything. I call my life as a monotonous life. I always tell to myself-"Nothing is good" My fate is unlucky" I am bcmng pessimistic. I feel hopeless. There r highs n lows. Also mood swings. I don't understand why this hpns. Is this depression? Dr. please help me.
I have been suffering from fever for the last three days and pain all over the body because of which I am feeling week over my legs and also suffering from tonsils so I can't swallow properly. What should I do?
have dandruff on my head so much using so many shampoos but there is no results & im also losing my hair.
Hello doctor I have been having stomach cramp since last 2 days and vomited 2 times What should I do?
Good afternoon doctor! I want to know just about a dengue mosquitoes does it take birth in a cold (ice)& warm water?
High blood pressure or hypertension is a condition where the long term force induced by blood on the artery walls may lead to health complications. In some cases high blood pressure can be a chronic condition without any visible symptoms. The normal value of blood pressure is 120/80 mm Hg. Even if high blood pressure doesn't have any obvious symptoms, it can cause significant damage to cardiovascular health and blood vessels. Uncontrolled hypertension exposes you to the risks of stroke and cardiac arrest. Following are the causes and complications of hypertension:
Causes of hypertension
The causes of hypertension vary depending on the two types of the condition namely - primary hypertension and secondary hypertension. In case of primary hypertension there are hardly any identifiable causes. Secondary hypertension can occur due to the following causes:
- Certain medications like contraceptives, painkillers and some other drugs
- Sleep disorders
- Problems related to the kidney
- Tumors in the adrenal gland
- Thyroid issues
- Congenital heart defects from birth
- Drug abuse
- Excessive consumption of alcohol
Complications of hypertension
- Persistent high blood pressure can result in atherosclerosis - hardening of the arteries. This can severely wreck cardiovascular health and cause stroke, heart attack or other complications.
- Hypertension can also result in a disorder called aneurysm in which the blood vessels tend to swell and weaken. Rupture of an aneurysm can be fatal.
- Heart failure is one of the most serious complications associated with hypertension. It becomes increasingly difficult for the heart to pump blood along with the high pressure. Consequently the heart muscle thickens and leads to cardiac arrest.
- Hypertension can also lead to kidney problems. Narrowing and weakening of certain blood vessels present in the kidney can cause organ failure.
- It can also lead to eye problems and sometimes even loss of vision due to narrowing or thickening of blood vessels in the eye.
- Metabolic syndrome, which refers to a cluster of deficiencies in the metabolism of your body including high triglycerides, low levels of good cholesterol (High density lipoprotein) and high levels of insulin. These metabolic disorders increase the risk of developing diabetes and other complications.
- Uncontrolled high blood pressure and interference with your ability to remember and think. It can trigger memory loss and affect your understanding and deriving skills.