Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. D. SushmaYour feedback matters!
How girl comes too knw that they r pregnant means tell me the norml symptom in detail quickly (first week after sex)
I had sex with my boyfriend before marriage and my marriage was fixed with some other person later, can I have safe sex with my husband or any chances to get HIV.
I am 19 years old. During periods I suffer a lot with back bone pain too much (1st day. Please suggest the measures to prevent it and reasons why such pain occurs however this pain did not occur before, it started from approximately from 6 months. Does it leads to any serious problem.
I am 32 years female and I married at the age of 28 years. I am suffering from PCOS. All the remaining test of me and my husband are normal. In may 2016 may doctor did laparoscopy and she said that no tubal blockage and she punctured some water bubbles in ovaries. 2 months completed but I didn't convieve. I was so tensed with this problem.
6 unhealthy habits that are harmful for your back:
You may not be aware, but there are many ways by which you are harming your back on a daily basis. These habits can lead to disc problems and spine problems in the coming years and impact the quality of your life. So, correct these mistakes before your back suffers irreparable damage.
Here are ways by which you are hurting your back:
1. You sit at your desk for too long
- Sitting puts 40% more pressure on your spine than standing. Also, not maintaining the right posture and slouching damages the spine in the long run.
- Try and stretch at a 135-degree angle to reduce compression of the discs in the spine.
- You can do this by leaning back slightly every now and then and also while making phone calls.
- Ensure that you use an office chair that supports the curve of your spine. Your lower back should be supported and your head should be straight.
- Get up and walk around for a couple of minutes every half hour: take trips to get water, use the bathroom, or grab papers off the printer.
2. You watch too much tv
- Staying glued to your television set for hours is not good for your back.
- Studies show that young adults who watch tv or use the computer for 15 hours a week or more are 3 times three times as likely to have lower-back pain as their more active counterparts.
- Limit tv to shows you really want to watch. In the spare time opt for some stretches or strength moves which will prevent muscle strain.
3. You wear high heels or flip flops too often
- Wearing both high heels as well as flip flops too often can lead to foot instability, which in turn can affect your back.
- High heels force you to arch your back, making your spinal muscles work harder.
- Backless shoes like flip flops cause your feet to move from side to side, which distributes your body weight unevenly and can cause pain.
- You do not have to abandon your high heels or flip flops for good. Just avoid walking long distances in them.
- Choose comfortable flats or sneakers when you plan on walking long distances.
4. Your mattress is too old
- According to experts, a good mattress lasts 9 to 10 years. But it is always a good idea to replace one every 5-7 years.
- Studies show that people who switch to new bedding after 5 years sleep significantly better and experience less back pain.
- When you do replace your mattress, pick one that’s not too soft nor too hard. Very firm mattresses can increase pressure on the spine and worsen pain.
5. You do not eat right
- Studies suggest that eating habits that are good for your heart, weight, and blood sugar are also good for your back.
- Make sure to include back healthy foods in your diet.
- These are foods that reduce inflammation and include whole grains, soy, nuts and seeds, protein (chicken, fish, lean meat), vegetables, and fruits.
- Limit intake of caffeine and processed foods.
6. You drive in the wrong posture
- Just like at your desk, hunching over a steering wheel can tighten chest muscles and cause your shoulders to round.
- Make sure you sit at a 90-degree angle, close to the wheel so you don’t have to stretch.
I am 24 year. 3 months back mera miscarriage ho gya tha so I want to know that k can I conceive now?
HI, I am 25 years old. I am married 2.5 years ago. We are practicing sex daily but no results. Is it necessary to do sex in Periods. What should we do?
Hello, I am 20 years old. I get vaginal discharge everyday. The discharge is heavy after four days of my menstrual cycle. I am suffering from this problem from the past one year. The discharge is white and sometimes jelly type. I don't have any burning, itching, the discharge is odorless also. I took ayurvedic and allopathy treatment. In ayurvedic treatment, doctor gave me lady care capsules and in allopathy treatment, doctor advised me to take amygyn and A flox tablets for 5 days. I completed the treatment but there was no result. I was at the same situation as before. Please revert if someone really knows the solution for this problem. I want to get rid of it from its root.
Hi. I'm suffering from ovarian cyst and i'm taking dienofem (dienogest) tablets. Along with some other tablets. Till now I didn't get my periods. When I checked for pregnancy it's negative. Now i'm taking regestrone since 4 days. Till date I didn't get periods. Yesterday when I got myself scanned my cyst is still there. It's now 6cm. Need help. Heard that acupuncture permanently resolves this issue. I'm 33 years married women.
Hello sir, I am a 25 years old female. Last month on 15th april I had a still birth through normal delivery at 32 weeks. The baby suffered severe asymmetric iugr. I had absent flows in umbical cord and oligohydramnios. I want to know if my next pregnancy will be safe and how soon can I plan my next pregnancy.
The benefits of consumption of the right kind of the food are more than one. They are not only required for sustenance but if chosen right, they also provide the right kind of boost to your sex life. Some of them are-
The reputation of avocados as an aphrodisiac has been well established over the years. Packed with unsaturated fats and being extremely low in saturated fats, they are very good for the heart which in turn keeps the men away from the risk of erectile dysfunction.
Almonds have always been associated as stimulants. They are rich in nutrients and other minerals that help in boosting your sexual health and also aid in the process of reproduction.
They not only look delicious but are rich in folic acid, one that keeps away birth defects in women.
Oysters have been long known as aphrodisiacs; consisting of zinc that boosts the libido. Other than oysters, several sea foods like salmon and herring are also known for their ability to enhance your sex life.
This leafy green helps in arousal and also helps in maintaining your sexual health. They do that by absorbing those contaminants in the environment that adversely affect your libido.
Though this fruit may look funny, they serve as excellent aphrodisiacs and boost fertility. Filled with both soluble and insoluble fiber, they are equally beneficial for the heart.
Apart from its excellent taste, this fruit is rich in with vitamin C, antioxidants and folic acid, which help in the reproductive health of men.
This green vegetable is filled with plenty of advantages, but it is also beneficial for the bedroom. It reduces exhaustion and fatigue and provides the much needed energy. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.