Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. D SrikrishnaYour feedback matters!
I have been diagnosed with lumbar spondylosis I suffer from diabetes and hypertension I am terrible pain even after physio therapy and all the medical treatment I have received at Kokilaben Ambani Hospital for 10 days please advise me what can I do to relieve pain.
I am 28 years male. Suffering from dental pain at left upper m1 and m2. The dentist took the xray and explained as m2 is completely infected and m1 is infected but in the outermost layre of enamil.
I have a pempols I am use the special cream but not change the face. How to change the bright face solve my problem. Thankyou.
Hello Sir, mai apne dato se parisan rahta hu kbhi kbhimasudo se blood aane lagta hai aur kbhi kbhi durgandh v aati hai daat k rijhan se bahut Hi jyada parisan rahta hu please help me.
I feel I am suffering from depression. And I feel it has been converted into Bipolar. I searched online many times. And what I have concluded about myself is it is really a Biplor. Can you please any tell me How much does it cost?
I have one big mark in my face bcoz of accident 2years before, I want to remove that mark, so please give me best way to remove mark naturally or else any other natural cream. Thanks.
I was in hospital for one knee tkr . I have got an" impending bedsore" what treatment can be done at home.
My mom is having too much pain in her knees may be arthritis. She is taking medicine but of no use. She is not able to walk some time. Please suggest me some thing. Her age is 50 above having diabetes and high blood pressure some time.
Sir I am suffering from tension excessive thinking (24 hours the thoughts are revolving in my mind I cont stop it) and neck pain please suggest me a doctor.
I am suffering from Diabetes (DM-2) since 1994,and I am taking Tripride-2, Voglitab-0.5,D-fit --BD but since 2-months it's not being controlled, please suggest me.
I have pimples on my face from last 6 months. I tried some types of face wash but nothing is happen.
Hello, My mother is 53 years old, 58-kilo weight and blood pressure usually comes around 130/80. She is suffering from Rheumatoid arthritis fro last few years. We have consulted many doctors and finally she is better but x-ray report shows that there is no gap left between the knee bones because of which she is not able to walk properly so we went to a new doctor and he told us that her current medicines contain the steroid. I have attached her medicines name and have tried my best not to reveal anything about the doctor. I am not trying to point out anything towards the doctor but just for my satisfaction can you please tell some points: 1. Do they really contain steroid? How harmful is that? 2. Are these medicines harmful to health? 3. Please go through the injections name also and let me know are they harmful? Thank you !
My dad is having cervical myelopathy, neurogenic bladder, severe constipation, are on catheter, numbness in arms and other problems. And also now they are in severe depression and tried to attempt suicide 2 times. What to do? Doctors said operate for cervical but dad fear from operate, and also mentally he can't able to think about it. They only talk about their present problems and wanna have suicide. What to do doctors? Operate is also needed fast as per doctors, but also there is depression that stopping. Please give your opinion all doctors.
Sir have pimples on my face I used clindamycin phosphate gel but I did not work please tell me what should I do?
My mother is 69 yrs. Sagittal images of limbo sacral spine were obtained on body coil. She also has mild diffuse disc bulge and has numbness/ pain in her right leg. Please suggest what could be the solution.
मैं 54 वर्ष कहूँ मुझे डायविटीज है मुझे सेक्स मैं एर्रेक्शन की समस्या है कृपया मुझे उचित सलाह देने का कष्ट करे
In some cases, frustration can tend to be positive and can give you another perspective or view on things. It can also give you the ability to continue going further until you achieve your objective. However, there are times when you are going in circles and the dissatisfaction makes you frustrated and this frustration can cloud your mind and judgment. To avoid that from happening, there are certain approaches that will help you overcome your frustration:
- Be present in the moment: When you are frustrated, you tend to think about a lot of things. This keeps the individual completely occupied with different kinds of thoughts. Even if you try to avoid it or distract yourself, you again start to remember a disappointment from your past. You need to snap out of those thoughts and calm yourself down by centring your brain and thoughts on what is presently going on around you. You can do so in the following ways:
- Concentrate on relaxing: Take a seat, close your eyes and simply concentrate on the live events and concentrate on them for one to two minutes. Take quiet and marginally deeper breaths than regular and inhale with your stomach and not the chest. Concentrate on what is around you as of now. The sun sparkling in through your window, the children playing out on the road, the vehicles or the individuals passing by. Take in the details.
- Try to be happy with what you have right now: After you have pulled your concentration and thoughts back to where they can be most useful, focus on what is still positive in your life. The easiest and least demanding approach to do so is to centre it on acknowledging what you do have in your life right now. The most unimportant of things at this point can prove to be the most beneficial. For example:
- A warm home and a rooftop over your head.
- Water to drink.
- Getting to eat great food.
- Access to the internet and other forms of technology that make life easy.
- Your loved ones.
- Focus on what you can do at this moment: With the amount of frustration and anger you might be feeling, it is important for you to concentrate on what you can do at the moment i.e. at present. It might involve figuring out what has been the cause for your frustration and how it can be dealt with right now or what the alternatives for it are.
Then again, you could also take your time to understand that you may have taken a lot of pressure or things have been extreme. Hence, you have to take some time or a couple of days to simply unwind, deal with yourself and maybe calm down a bit. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.