Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I am 22years old I am suffering from bilateral varicocele problem since two years may I know the reason why it is happening.
Hello sir, my name is monu and I want to ask a question about me. Sometime I feel a little pain in my stomach and it is continue from last three month so please sir give me some four valuable advise. Thank you sir.
I have sat on my hand which is caused when I fell down from a bike. How it can be removed. Is there any creams available in medical shops for that.? If so please suggest.
I want to increase my muscles n decrease my fat level give me a diet plan for getting mussels n to lose fat in short time period I am also doing gym.
For the past 4 days I am having irritation in my left side of my testicle only a mild one there is no swelling and nothing else. I have searched all through the net I have no idea please help me what to do this irritation was a sudden one from that day it is continuing.
Hello, mujhe last 2 days se jyada loss motion ho rha hai. Pichle 4 din pehle bahar ka khana jyda kha gaya. N lassi pine se immediately cold bhi hua. Aur kal se sour belching bhi ho rha h kuch jyda nai khaya to bhi. What should I do to overcome this issue? & also what to do to improve my immune system and digestion system?
I am a 23 year old and I have a more weight and very lazy so what can I do to reduce weight & stay fit.
I am 17 years old. I have splits in my hairs. Many times I trim it. But still they are there after 15 20 days. Please help me.
I have a severe sensitivity on the right side of my mouth from both hot and cold, more from cold. It occurs usually after meals in the night. Kindly advice.
1. It keeps your immune system at great -- sexually active people take fewer sick days. People who have sex have higher levels of what defends your body against germs, viruses, and other intruders. Studies found that college students who had sex once or twice a week had higher levels of certain antibody compared to students who had sex less often.
You should still do all the other things that make your immune system happy, such as:
Eat right- balance diet.
Stay active - do morning workouts.
Get enough sleep- at least 6-8 hours.
Always use a condom if you don't know both of your std statuses.
2. It boosts your libido -- having sex will make sex better and will improve your libido. For women, having sex ups vaginal lubrication, blood flow, and elasticity, she says, all of which make sex feel better and help you crave more of it.
3. It improves women's bladder control -- a strong pelvic floor is important for avoiding&nbsp;incontinence, something that will affect about 30% of women at some point in their lives.
Good sex is like a workout for your pelvic floor muscles. When you have an orgasm, it causes contractions in those muscles, which strengthens them.
4. Can be counted as an exercise -- sex is a really great form of exercise. It won't replace the treadmill, but it counts for something.
Sex uses about five calories per minute, four more calories than watching tv. It gives you a one-two punch: it bumps up your heart rate and uses various muscles.
So get busy! you may even want to clear your schedule to make time for it on a regular basis. Like with exercise, consistency helps maximize the benefits.
5. It lowers your blood pressure -- research suggests a link between sex and lower blood pressure. There have been many studies - one landmark study found that sexual intercourse specifically (not masturbation) lowered systolic blood pressure. That's the first number on your blood pressure test.
6. Can lower heart attack risk -- a good sex life is good for your heart. Besides being a great way to raise your heart rate, sex helps keep your estrogen and testosterone levels in balance. When either one of those is low you begin to get lots of problems, like osteoporosis and even heart disease.
Having sex more often may help. During one study, men who had sex at least twice a week were half as likely to die of heart disease as men who had sex rarely.
7. As a pain-reducer -- before you reach for an aspirin, try for an orgasm. Orgasm can block pain -- it releases a hormone that helps raise your pain threshold.
Stimulation without orgasm can also do the trick. It has been found that vaginal stimulation can block chronic back and leg pain, and many women have genital self-stimulation can reduce menstrual cramps, arthritic pain, and in some cases even headache.
8. Reduces the chances of prostate cancer -- men who ejaculated frequently (at least 21 times a month) were less likely to get prostate cancer. You don't need a partner to reap this benefit: sexual intercourse, nocturnal emission, and masturbation were all part of the equation.
However it is still not clear that sex was the only reason that mattered in this aspect. As lot of factors affect cancer risk. But more sex won't hurt it rather.
9. It improves sleep -- you may nod off more quickly after sex, and for good reason. After orgasm, the hormone prolactin is released, which is responsible for the feelings of relaxation and sleepiness.
10. Stress reliever -- being close to your partner can soothe stress and anxiety. Touching and hugging can release your body's natural feel-good hormone. sexual arousal releases a brain chemical that revs up your brain's pleasure and reward system.
Sex and intimacy can boost your self-esteem and happiness, too.
It's not only a prescription for a healthy life, but a happy one.
I have very serious problem of teeth I am 23 years old Gums are leaving the teeth. Blooding from the teeth. please help.
I have type 1 diabeties.I am on insulin taking three time insuline in a day.Any suggestion how can i reduce this my insulin dose ?
The pneumococcal vaccine (or 'pneumo jab' or pneumonia vaccine as it's also known) protects against pneumococcal infections.
Pneumococcal infections are caused by the bacterium Streptococcus pneumoniae and can lead to pneumonia and septicaemia (a kind of blood poisoning)
Who should have the pneumococcal vaccine?
A pneumococcal infection can affect anyone.
However, some people need the pneumococcal vaccination because they are at higher risk of complications.
all children under the age of two
adults aged 65 or over
children and adults with certain long-term health conditions, such as a serious heart, lung, diabetics or kidney condition
Please contact us at 01141603446/3447 for pneumococcal vaccination