Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. D SrikrishnaYour feedback matters!
M 21 suffering from pcod since 5 months m married for 7 months yesterday was day 8 n my follicles we're about 3 to 6 mm n 23 in left n 18 in right will I have chance to get pregnant this time is 3 to 6 mm of follicle is Normal on day 8 please help me out.
HiI am a 20 year old girl and I have dark lips which I can't used pink on my lips cause when I applied them it dn't hide the darkness instead I looks more darker than before. So which colour of Maybelline babylips should I used to hide it?
I am very thin. My body is extra skeleton. When I lie on ground I feel discomfartability by touching bones in floor. Can I get a good suggestion to make up my body.
Here is a list of the colors of your urine which conveys how your health is.
1) Colorless or transparent - If you are having colorless pee, then it means you are drinking just a lot of water. You can afford to reduce it.
2) Pale straw color - It is the normal, healthy color, which indicates that you are well-hydrated.
3) Transparent yellow - Having transparent yellow pee is normal. But you might want to add an extra glass of water to your day.
4) Dark Yellow - An indication that although you have normal hydration, you should still consider having some more water regularly.
5) Amber or Honey Color - It is an indication of decreased hydration. So, go ahead and drink some water right away.
6) Syrup or Brown Ale Color - Can be an indication of severe dehydration or liver disease. Consult your doctor if it persists.
7) Pink to Reddish - Beets, blueberries or rhubarb can be fruits that can cause pinkish urine. But if you haven't eaten them, then it might be blood or a sign of infection. It is recommended that you contact a doctor.
8) Orange - Indication of dehydration or a liver or bile duct condition. Consider discussing it with a doctor.
9) Blue or Green - A result of genetic condition or food dye. You can contact your doctor to ascertain the reason. Usually, it is harmless.
10) Foaming - Fizzing or foaming pee isn't actually a problem, if occasional. But otherwise, it might indicate kidney troubles. Consult a doctor accordingly.
If you have any further questions on issues, click on 'consult.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
My hairs are falling day by day. What are the home remedy to control hair fall and grow more hairs on my scalp? Please help.
My friend suggested me to masturbate daily its good for health from 1 year I got addicted my hair is becoming thinner and getting bald on fore head any suggestions.
Having stomach issues! Loose motions are there. I don't feel like eating anything. Pain is also there in the stomach along with slight gas. Problem since 4 days.
I am suffering from hair fall. A place in my head where my hair completely fall and became plain. So can you please suggest me which medicine should I prefer and also give me advice of natural therapy. I am waiting for your reply so, please give me reply me soon.
Gone are the days when mostly septuagenarians complained of joint and knee pain. The problem today has become common among all age groups. Knee or joint pain at any stage of life is painful, however, the health problem striking early on is scary as one just dreads of living with it in the so many years to come.
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain and joint pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per Ayurveda, 'vata dosha' Is responsible for joint and knee pain.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain.
The following are some Ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain. Prevention is better than cure and in order to follow that it is always beneficial to get your complete body check up done from time to time.