Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. D.s. PrabhuYour feedback matters!
I am 29 year old female unmarried and my weight is increasing day by day. What should I do and how to control it.
For any kind of illness the most often question the patient asks if what kind of food is to be taken for the patient. Although this cannot severely affect outcome acutely in any illness over a long time it is very significant.
First i will talk about junk food or fast food. This is the most popular kind of food because it gives instant gratification. This added with brand value is also nowadays a sense of accomplishment for some people. The food here will give instant pleasure but because of the fact that to do that it is often prepared in a way that it become s of a high calorific value with a lot of taste. But consumption over a period of time makes eaters prone to obesity, diabetes, hypertension etc.
Second is processed food. They are in a way similar to fast food but in addition to calories they are made and stored with a lot of additives and preservatives. Examples are all canned and packed food. Even though it is ideal food for those on the go due to nuber of chemicals added in it exposes the eater to their
The best choice is of course home food. Made with natural ingredients without the pressure or motive of having to sell for profit make it made with concern for health both long term and short term. But the problem is availability and this is what exposes most people to the above 2 categories. With option from vegetables, fruits cereals and pulses and breads with no chemicals and presentation motive the motto here being natural for good health and life makes it the wisest choice in our diets. The food here is as is to be such that you be what your meant to be at best for yourself and others rather than living a life for show off or sacrificing good food for other priorities.
My aunt gets stomach pain after taking food, gas raises up to her head and she failed pain in her stomach then she fell cold her body and also heat up ,tell me the solution and best food.
I am 28 year old. I am getting pain suddenly sometimes in day while I am sitting long times, but not in the night. I am taking these medicine pyridium, pantop, ceftum 250 mg, citralka, dynapar two times in a day after food. I am feeling better. Anybody can suggest me I am going right or no? Please help me.
Why Atarax 25 (Hydroxyzine HCL) mg stopping my hair loss problem and leaving tablet again starts hair fall.
I want a fair skin my skin type is oily and there are so many pores on my face due to previous pimples and also have dark spots. Plzz suggest me proper face wash and face cream and shurb. I use skin lite cream at night but whenever I leave it applying on my face my skin get so much dark and tanned I looked so much ugly I want a fair and glowing skin plzz suggest me fast.
My baby is 7 months old. He fell off from bed 5 days ago and from then he is not shouting that much he does before. What is the reason for that and what to do for that?
I am having a headache for 4 hours and my legs are also paining and I am not able to stand on my legs from which disease am I suffering and how to get healthy?
I am 25 year male, I have white flakes on my scalp from many years and from last 8 months its increasing. They get off when I take hair bath and start coming again in some hrs Pls help.
From last three days I am not getting sleep at night and not able to concentrate in my studies help me. I am suffering from knee lock problem and my age is 19 Suggest me how to treat it By exercise.
Eye twitching, tics in the eyelids and spasms in the eye are pretty common. In case of eye twitching, usually the lower eyelid becomes involved. The upper eyelid may also twitch in certain cases. Twitches are not permanent in nature, and they leave after some time. In some cases, eye twitching may last for long durations of time such as weeks or months.
Eye twitching is not a critical medical condition. It is a temporary prickling and irritation in the eyes, which ceases after some time. Common twitching of the eyes is not related to any neurological disorder.
Here are some reasons which cause eye twitches:
- Stress: Every individual goes through some amount of stress, and the body reacts differently in different people as a result of stress. An eye twitch may be caused due to stress, especially related to strain in the eyes. In order to reduce stress you should practice yoga, meditation, perform breathing exercises and take a break. Reducing the stress would also cease the twitching in the eyes.
- Tiredness: Eye twitching can appear when you are fatigued or very tired. Lack of proper sleep makes your body tired, and this might trigger eye twitching.
- You should improve upon your sleeping hours and sleep more.
- Eye strain: Vision problems and any issue related to the eyes can cause stress, which may result in constant twitching in your eyes. Whenever too much stress is imposed upon your eyes, they tend to react and twitching occurs. Any problem would make the eyes put in more effort, which results in strain. You should have an eye check up if you experience an eye strain accompanied by twitching sensation in your eyes. People who use computers, laptops, tablets and smartphones for a profuse period of time experience pain and twitching in the eyes. There is a 20-20-20 rule to be followed while using such devices, which reduces eye strain and reduces itching or twitching. You can also avail special eyeglasses for people who spend a lot of time on computers.
- Caffeine: Intake of an excess amount of caffeine leads to eye twitching. Cut down your doses of coffee, tea, dark chocolates and soft drinks in case of eye twitching and you may observe an easing in the twitching.
- Alcohol: Alcohol also leads to eye twitching so you must abstain from alcohol in case you are having twitching in the eyes.
- Dry eyes: This disorder develops in people who have crossed the age of 50. People who use computers a lot also develop dry eyes, which leads to eye twitching.
Our eyes twitch because of a lot of reasons. You should know the facts right and avoid situations that lead to eye twitching.