Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. D.s. PrabhuYour feedback matters!
I am having a lower back problem due to which I have a serious pain in my back and also on the left hip and leg. What medicine I should take and the pain is so severe that I can't even walk or sit. Kindly help me.
I have stretch marks on skin every joints of my body like knee, Thai, shoulder. What should i do remove them?
Me and my gf were making out yesterday. We completed the act once using a condom. Now the second time she gave me oral and with flow she rubbed the saliva on her vagina. I started fingering it and realised will it be safe to do so. I am quite sure I did not ejaculate till then (second time) but is it possible that some of the sperms from previous act may have stayed there and may have gone in her mouth with pre cum (i do not remember urinating in between). Her periods are due this thursday. We were thinking of taking an Unwanted 72 to avoid any doubts. But that may have side effects and its difficult for me to see her going through that. Please help me out here I am freaking out over this issue. We do not want to get pregnant at this point of time since we r just 20. Please help me out here.
Homeopathy is the best alternative to avoid surgery specially, in the cases of piles, fissure, fistula. There are many cases that were recommended operation but with homeopathy not only they were treated successfully but the surgery was also not done.
Piles or haemorrhoids cause severe bleeding in the anal region due to an abnormal enlargement of the rectal veins. The bleeding occurs as a result of a sudden increase in pressure in the rectal area. The haemorrhoids which tend to grow in the exterior part of the anus tends to be severe painful as compared to the internal haemorrhoids (which are invisible and grows in the interior portion of the rectal area).
The major causes of haemorrhoids are genetic factors, pelvic tumours, excessive alcohol consumption, obesity, lack of regular physical exercise, undiagnosed and chronic gastric disorders like dysentery, diarrhoea or constipation and a significant increase in the weight of the uterus during pregnancy.
The sign of piles might include intense pain and irritation in the rectal area along with the presence of blood in the faeces and abnormal swelling of the affected area. If taken in a prescribed dosage, homeopathy can be very effective in curing piles. The most beneficial homeopathic preparations for piles are:
- Nux vomica: This homeopathic preparation is useful in curing piles which display symptoms of extreme aggressiveness and intolerance to cold weather. If piles are caused due to excessive intake of spicy foods and alcohol or cigarettes, this homeopathic preparation can work as an effective cure.
- Hamamelis: This preparation is useful to cure piles which show symptoms of blood in the faeces along with a sensation of discomfort and contusion.
- Ratanhia: This preparation provides a remedy for severely painful hemorrhoids (which causes complications during excretion). Symptoms include severe pain which stays for several hours after excretion along with a burning sensation. It may be relieved with the help of cold water.
- Graphites: If you suffer from the symptoms of chronic constipation, frequent skin eruptions and recurrent instances of menstrual anomalies in females along with piles, this homeopathic medication can provide effective cure to you.
- Aesculus Hippocastanum: This homeopathic preparation provides an effective remedy for non-bleeding hemorrhoids along with the symptoms of severe back pain and pain in the anal regions.
- Arsenic Album: This homeopathic preparation can prove effective in curing piles with the symptoms of a burning sensation during any forms of physical movement. If the hemorrhoids bleed extensively and are bluish in color, this homeopathic preparation can be beneficial in such cases.
Hello doctor during monthly period time I have low abdominal pain which can't make to walk straightly or to stand n sit anywhere kindly prescribe me the best homeopathic medicine which make to over come from this pain as it disturb me n give uncomfortableness in my busy life thx.
I want to increase a few inches of height and loose some weight. I am still 19years and 3months old so I think so I can gain a few inches.
Hi, I am 29 years of age I am suffering from fungal infection on my right hand Wrist, on my neck and inside of my thighs. And on my buttks the colour of the skin got changed I consulted the Dr. and he had prescribed me the medicine and the tube to apply and a antifungal soap for a bath it got cured but now on my thight inside part and near by buttks the colour of my skin is still the same what should I do is it happening because of sweat I take bath 2 times in a day 1 in the morning and 2 when I come from office then to the problem is same so sir how can you assist me for the same.
Wt can I do for my anxiety plzz help me sir. I am facing some issues like lack of sleep. Weight gain. Dull skin etc.
Hi sir/mam, my hair is falling with very high rate. Pls suggest me some valuable device regarding this.
Main puchna chahti hu ki girls height after 27 ya 28 ke bad bhi increase ho sakti h in only 4 to 5 months 4 inch ya 5 inch please help or fast weight loss solution bhi bta do please help me.
Sir I got a typhoid fever before two month but still I feel tired and I have a severe knee pain. please give me some medical advise. I always feel exhausted.
Oily skin is a result of overactive sebaceous glands that produce excessive oil, thus giving the skin its characteristic greasy look. Oily skin is usually caused by a number of factors, such as stress, food, genetics and hormonal changes in the body. Blackheads, whiteheads and acne are some complications that can result from oily skin.
It is important to take care of oily skin to prevent breakouts. Mentioned below are 8 tips to assist you in your skincare regimen:
- Use warm water to clean your skin: Cleaning your face with warm water opens up the pores and clears the dirt from; thus removing the layer of oil from the face more effectively than cold water.
- Face masks: You may use face mask, such as sandalwood or fuller earth to get rid of the excessive oil on the skin. In addition to removing oil, it also cleans and removes impurities from the skin.
- Limit scrubbing: You should restrict exfoliating your face 2 to 3 times a week as too much exfoliation may result in excessive oil production. Over scrubbing may cause the skin to lose its natural oils and turn dry.
- Use a toner: You may apply toner on the skin regularly for its astringent properties, that help in cooling and soothing the skin. It also reduces pore size, which thus decreases oil production.
- Diet: Diet plays an important role in the health of your skin, so consuming too many oily and fried foods can increase the chances of getting acne and pimples on your skin. Eat more vegetables and fruits to keep your skin healthy.
- Stay hydrated: Drinking water regularly helps in replenishing the lost fluids from your body and it also improves overall body health.
- Use medicated pads: To freshen up your face, use wet tissues or medicated pads to soak up the oil, which shall help in freshening up your face.
- Choose makeup wisely: It is not recommended to use heavy makeup if you have an oily skin. Instead use water based makeup that is light and oily skin friendly.
Related Tip: "Oily Skin and Summers: What Is The Ideal Way To Handle It?"