Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
1. Relax your breathing. Take deliberate slow, deep breaths, and feel the tension begin to subside.
2. Clear your mind of disturbing thoughts. Remind yourself of all your strengths, of those occasions when you’ve coped in the past, and of things you still have to look forward to.
3. Shut off the critical parent in your head. We all have weaknesses and make mistakes. Don’t abandon, attack, or reject yourself. You need to support, and to nurture, yourself.
4. Practice self-care. Temporarily step back from the stressful situation. Maybe listen to some music, or message a friend, or play with your pet, or go for a walk.
5. Respond – don’t react. You don’t have to do anything right now. Take a moment to take control of your feelings and your thoughts. Then assess the situations, and think through different options.
6. You may have to put up protective boundaries. We often don’t have the energy to give at these times – so withdraw from people who would drain your energy.
7. A burden shared is a burden halved. Share how you feel with someone who cares. It’s good to ask for help when you’re worried or afraid.
I have problem in my teeth. Sometimes I am getting pain while eating. My two tooth are brock by wall. But I am getting any pain of that. If there is any problems occur in future.
I fall vry fast while having sex and my penis is also small its vry difficult to satisfy a girl for me what to do.
I am having sex problem . During last 1 year .mainly erection problem. I am a sugar patient also. Please prescribe me some medicine. I am 54 years old.
I have my last period o 12 th april 2016, and next due date was 5th may, then on 9th may I took pregnancy test, I got positive result, but on 11 th may Dr. told till the sac is not visible, I am bit worried.
I am 22 year old male I am having fever and headache for past 3 days and weakness too. I have tried paracetamol but it is not helping. What should I do? Please help.
There are people who feel lonely but are alone and there are those who choose to be alone but are not necessarily alone, i.e. surrounded by people. So what make us feel lonely? Is it just isolation from social life or one can be lonely in the midst of all social activities? Today Psychologist Shivani Sadhoo answers some of the interesting facts and mind factors behind being alone and being lonely.
First understand, loneliness is a universal human emotion, yet it is both a complex and unique to each individual. It is commonly described as a state of solitude or being alone but in reality, loneliness is a state of mind. This state of mind causes people to feel empty, alone and unwanted. People who are lonely often crave human contact, but their state of mind makes it more difficult to form connections with other people. Loneliness as per psychological definition is not necessarily about staying & living physically alone, instead, it is the perception of being alone and isolated that matters the most.
For example, a newly joined office employee, who has difficulty in making friends and making himself/herself noticed, might feel lonely despite being surrounded by hundreds of office mates. Similarly, if a girl or a boy finds it difficult to express his/her pain, fears, feelings through verbal expressions, i.e. by talking, he/she might feel alone among a group of friends who would be all talking about themselves and would consider this person to have no trouble in life.
Loneliness has a wide range of negative effects on both physical and mental health. Some of the health risks associated with loneliness includes:
* Cardiovascular diseases and strokes
* Depression and suicide,
* Alcoholism and smoking,
* Progression of Alzheimer's disease
Generally, it’s very difficult to recognize if someone feels lonely and sometimes even the sufferer doesn’t recognize for the whole life that he/she was lonely deep inside.
One can cure loneliness:-
* By first identifying themselves that they suffer from loneliness.
* By realizing themselves that loneliness is a hazardous condition and they should fix it.
* If the person suffers with difficulties to express themselves to others, lacks effective communication skills, feels shy and stressed in social gathering then its advisable to take a help from experts like a mental health professional or a psychologist.