Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. D.s. PrabhuYour feedback matters!
I have injection phobia from my childhood. I want to come out of it. I am ready to do any thing. is there anything for me.?
Hello Doctor, Me and my wife had unprotected sex for 4 days Her date for period's was 29th of every month As she didn't get her periods UpTo September 4th ,She had Misoprostol and mifepristone tablets on 5th, 6th and 7th September. Still she don't get her periods She's still studying so not interested in child now Is she pregnant now? please suggest me what step to b taken to avoid pregnancy.
I feel like I am going back and forth inside my brain. It's not cervical because I got it checked already.
I am being to much sexual active. In a week I do 2-3 days sex. After that also I feel to masturbate a lot.
After use of veet on genital area i have got burns there skin has burnt pls provide some good lotion which would reduce the burn nd pain.
I am using betnovate-c for the treatment of acne, dark spots and damaged skin so it will use or not in the treatment of those thing's.
Hi, I am a diabetic and take medicine prescribed by a dietician recently I have a sticky saliva sticky lips can you suggest cause for this.
My mother is in hospital right now her brains nerve broke due to high blood pressure and some bleeding spreads from it what to do now?
Hello doctor, my biggest problem is hair fall. After my 10th exam my hair fall problem is suddenly started. I use various oil for controlling my hair fall but I fail. Now what I do doctor? Tell me perfect solution for this. And I also hypothyroidism problem. And now my weight is 78 kg and hight 170 cm.
I had cough. I was told I have bronchitis. I am taking Montek LC on a daily basis. How to get rid of it?
I am 29 years old and suffer from premature greying of hair. It first started with my hair on the head, then on the chest and now I can see a few grey hair on my arms and face. Though I understand that once greyed cannot be reversed, please help me so that further greying can be stopped. Thanks a lot.
Right side mastoid air cells show haziness Loss of pneumatiztion of mastoid air cells is seen on left side Sinus and dural plates appear normal Sino dural angle appears normal Impression- Left chronic sclerosing otitis mastoiditis This is x-ray report of ear. What exactly would be the problem. And does it requires any surgery or operation or can be cured through medicines.
I am suffering from itching problem especially in my testis and join of the both legs. I am use lot of ointment but it didn't worked. please suggest me some good medicine. Thank you.
The kidneys are the main excretory organs and remove all toxins and wastes from the body in a liquid medium, the urine. The urine is normally straw coloured as there are filters which do not allow blood to enter the kidneys. However, due to various reasons, when there is a disease in the urinary tract, red blood cells can escape into the urine. The urine then assumes a pinkish tinge; the exact colour would depend on the amount of blood leaked. While the thought of pinkish urine is scary, it becomes a bigger concern when seen in children. Read on to know a little more about the types, causes, and ways to manage this condition.
- Microscopic: When there is blood visible only through a microscope. This is quite common in children, and unless there is no accompanying kidney disease, it does not pose a problem when found occasionally.
- Gross: It is when the color of the urine changes to a pinkish tinge. This is of concern and requires immediate attention.
There are various reasons and some of them are listed below
- Inherited causes: Conditions like sickle cell disease, polycystic kidney disease, Kidney stones and inherited nephritis.
- Structural causes: Cysts in the kidneys can cause hematuria
- Trauma: An injury (to the abdominal area) during sports should be ruled out, which could have damaged the problem
- Infections: Infections along the entire urinary tract right from glomerulonephritis to kidneys to bladder can cause blood in the urine
- Imbalances in minerals: High levels of serum calcium, which puts them at a higher risk of developing kidney stones later. Dietary calcium should be reduced. These children also could have a history of stones in the family.
- Idiopathic: When the cause of the hematuria is not known, it is termed idiopathic.
Hematuria is an indication or a symptom of an underlying medical condition (be it infection or trauma) and the underlying cause always needs complete evaluation. Accompanying symptoms can help narrow down the diagnosis. If any inherited cause is suspected, presence of hematuria should always be assessed in parents and grandparents.
- Check for history of trauma
- Known prior kidney disease
Symptoms of infection
- Family medical history
- Urine tests to analyse its composition
- Urine culture, MRI, CT scanning, or biopsy may be required in more serious cases.
When to worry?
- Associated proteinuria
- Microscopic hematuria which is persistent
- Kids with high blood pressure
- Kids with other existing kidney diseases
In most cases, no specific treatment for hematuria is required as the condition subsides after the underlying problem is addressed. For instance, once the infection clears, the hematuria also clears. Follow-up urine tests may be required to confirm that it is cleared. Blood in urine must always be evaluated by pediatric nephrologist as its causes range from very mild disease to rapidly evolving kidney failure, which may occur over days to weeks. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pediatrician.