Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. D.s. PrabhuYour feedback matters!
Combination of Foods
Combining various food groups to ensure variety and nutrition is the way long back known fact of healthy eating.
The importance of variety in grains along with combination of various groups like:
Starches, Veggies, proteins, fats and fruits are also important.
Different grains like soya, black gram flour, Bajra, jawar, barley, and ragi can be included in daily diets along with wheat to ensure complete mineral intake.
Multigrain chapatti, chilla, various cereals in breakfast, roasted grains as snacks can help to include them in the daily diet.
The food group combination to avoid indigestion and maximum absorbability of nutrients are also important. Since different foods digest at different digestion environment, thus foods need to be eaten in groups that complement factors.
Some basic food combining facts are:
- Don't combine starches and proteins together as they require a different strength of acidity in your stomach.
- Combine a protein and grain with non-starchy vegetables.
- Dried fruits, nuts, and seeds are best eaten with raw vegetables.
- Fermented food can be eaten with most of the combinations.
- Combine a fruit and raw vegetable or salad to delay sugar release of the fruits.
- Plan small meals to keep the metabolism active...
Whether Radio Frequency Therapy can get rid of pain of knee in Osteoarthritis. Is it better than Injection (lubrication)
Pregnancy period ke kitne din baad or pehle ho sakti hai ? please help me because my period is too late.
I want to increase weight but I don't feel hunger and that's why I don't desire to eat upto the appropriate level to increase weight. What should I do and how can I increase my hunger level?
I am just 21 and l am loosing my hairs. How do I get rid of hair fall? I don't`t use soap my hairs just shampoo them on alternate days. What do I do?
My face and neck is very tan.. And my skin is very oily Please suggest me some cream through that I can improve my complexion.
Hi I am 16 years old boy my height is 174 cm (5 ft 8.5 inch) my mother is 5 ft 3 inch and my father is 5 ft 10.5 inch tall I want to be 6 ft does it is possible to gain 3.5 inch if yes then please tell me what should I eat and how much.
I am a 17 year old male and having hair loss, for that I am unable go any where outside, and unable to even study. please help.
Actually I'm smoking. And nw I'm stop smoking so I have re back my lungs before how it should give me some tips.
I have many black spots on my head and face. I am feed up of this black spot and pimples. Please say me how to cure this.
I am a 20 year old male and I would like to asked some questions about headache. Can Sitting at the Computer for too long give you a headache? Just curious, I just started getting a headache and i've been on the computer about 3 and half hours.
Hello sir/ma'am, I'm suffering from acidity for last few days very much but I face this prob since last some years but nowadays is too much, what I do for that after taking ENO this is slightly slow down but after 20 to 30 min it is at peak point, sir I'm facing too much problem, please tell what I do for that, what is the cause of this acidity it is normal or it is due to any serious problem of stomach,
Due to cough I get breathing problems. Is it a major problem or its normal for me? I m 18 years old.
My nerves are very weak from childhood. I am not as strong as others. Have not participated in any games at school neither activities. Still feeling hard to get up in morning. Even somebody shouts I feel shaking body. I am 30 years of age male. Want to find a way to be stronger. I started doing workout regularly. Feeling bit good but can not improve my exercise time as well. Please guide me, if came across such cases like this before. I feel pain sometime from my shoulder till palms with shaky hands while sleeping at night too.
The fundamental principle of homeopathy is the Law of Similars or 'like cures like'. Homeopathy looks at the general health condition of the person and then prescribes remedies that can stimulate the body to function to its optimum capacity and this can naturally eliminate diseased cells and tissues from the body. The remedies stimulate the body's natural healing procedures without introducing chemicals to kill the disease.
Here are 5 reasons to switch to homeopathic medicine:
- It is an individualized treatment: A homeopathic practitioner evaluates the patient's overall health and discusses his problems and expectations before prescribing treatment. All the homeopathic remedies are made with the individual's specific climatic conditions, allergies, stress factors, food habits and lifestyle in mind. Homeopathy also optimizes the immune system and it is equally effective for physical and psychological disorders.
- There are no side effects: Homeopathic medicines are made from natural substances and so they are non-toxic and free from side effects. They are given to the patient in small doses and so, the healing approach is gentle and gradual. They can also be used by people of all ages and even those in delicate conditions like pregnancy, chronic diseases etc. Even if the wrong medicine is prescribed to the patient, it does not cause much harm to the body.
- Homeopathic medicines are easily accessible: Homeopathic remedies are available in most places as they are made directly from the abundant natural resources. There are also several alternatives to a medicine depending on the kinds of plants and minerals found in a particular region. Moreover, the medicines do not have an expiration date and can be stored for a long period of time if they are kept properly.
- The remedies are non-invasive: No homeopathic remedy involves surgical procedures or invasive techniques. So, there is absolutely no chance of infection or further complication. The medicines and therapies are also aimed at eliminating the root cause of the disorder instead of just providing temporary relief from the symptoms.
- Homeopathic medicines are not addictive: Once the disease is healed, the person can easily stop using the medicines since they have no addictive property. This is because the active ingredient is used in minute quantities in homeopathic medication. Hence, these remedies are also safe for infants, children, pregnant and breastfeeding women, aged people and people with addiction problems.