Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Sir my brother has jaundice his finger and eyes are getting yellowish I do not know what to do to prevent this disease please help?
After taking vigora 100 I feel some problem like headache and vision problems just like change of colour. What should I do please advise me.
I am 28years old and have itching and water in eyes when in contact with dust and air I do not know why please tell.
My daughter is 10 months old. When she was 3 month old since then she gets sticky yellow fluid from her left eye. It's just one eye. I consulted pediatrician n ophthalmologist they gave few drops like Ciplox, toba, Milflox. I have used them for a while now at different times. I'm massaging her corner of her eye as per doctor instructions. Inspite of all this she still has sticky yellow fluid n comparatively her left eye is becoming smaller. I'm not bleeding her.
Sir/mam. My health is good but my face become continuously thin and dull. I have tried so many things for chubby cheeks or for fatty face bt nothing works. It makes me looks older but I am only 20 years old. My eyes having dark circles and puffiness around my eyes. Please suggest me something which makes my face look younger and gain some fat on my face without gaining fat on my body.
I have tried ice compressing, high pillows and lots of sleep but still could not remove my dark circles under my eyes. Please advise I want a light complexion under my eyes.
Eye protection I have been working in an office Continuous seeing at system and again I am watching TV daily 16 hours. Is this effect.
During summer you try to take special care about the overall health of your body, particularly, your eyes. Eyes are one of the most important organs of the body, and the scorching summer heat can cause serious eye problems like conjunctivitis, infections, red eye, migraines etc., which is why it's important to take proper care of eyes during the summer season.
Here are some tips to keep your eyes cool and protected during the summer:
- Wearing sunglasses is very important when you are outdoors as it protects your eyes from the harmful UVA and UVB light. This will help in avoiding migraines and even serious conditions like cataract.
- Avoid midday sunshine. Stay indoors as much as possible during the middle of the day to avoid the sunshine then when the effect of the sun and ultraviolet radiation exposure are at their peak.
- When you plan to go for a swim, make sure you wear your swimming goggles. Otherwise you might catch conjunctivitis.
- You should not splash water into the eyes directly unless any foreign particles such as dust enter your eyes. This might damage the tear film of the eye, which protects your eyes.
- You need to maintain proper hygiene by washing your hands and face properly as soon as you reach home so that dust or grime does not enter the eyes as their entry can result in allergies and infections.
- You can keep a slice of cucumber on each of your eyes to relax and cool them down.
- 6 to 8 hours of sleep are a must as they help in revitalizing your eyes.
- Adding green vegetables, carrots, nuts, liver and fruits to your diet would be very beneficial for the health of your eyes.