Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. D S GuptaYour feedback matters!
I have red eyes for three day. What should I do to prevent it and also suggest me some easy preventive measures to cure it.
I have been diagnosed with ANA 1+ speckled pattern. I have been prescribed tab HCQS 200 mg twice a day. For 2 months followed by 1 tab a day for 1 month. .i hv been feeling a lot of discomfort in my eyes. I consulted an ophthalmologist. .he said its due to dryness in d eyes. N prescribed some lubricant.
I have red eyes for more than 3 days. And I am unable to do my regular stuffs finely. It is really getting quite uncomfortable for me now.
Sir. Mujhe -10-2.5 number ka chasma laga hua hai. Kya ye without operation chasma hataya ja sakta hai?
I wear spectacle and now I want to be free from them by operation. Is it good practice to get operate for this. And how much percentage of success.
I have red eye within 2 days ago that problems is appear for 3days. Please choose the sutabile medicine.
I am 18 years boy and I wear glasses for eye side weakness for 9 years but now I want to get rid from it but naturally is there any way I will take tablets or home remedies or exercises is there any perfect fully trusted way.
I m facing a little problem. I have red eyes for 2days. I used Olopat Od twice a day but nothing happened. What should I do?
My eyesight is decreasing from one year now my power is -2 in both the eyes I am wearing glasses since one year but I want to remove them one year before my eyesight ws 6/6.
My eyesight is left 2.0 rgt 2.75 feeling irrigation in eyes I think the jelly substance I.e vitreous humor is drying. What should I do? In mirror I see white spots or thin layer around my eyelids.
From two days onwards my eyes are full stained and gor paining. Can you suggest me how to get relax in short time?
Sir if my eye power vision increase at -0.5 to 1.5 then it is possible to recover at normal power? I mean glasses can remove.
I have swelling in my finger. And I accidentally pressed it and little bit pus came out from one side of nail. But still it's hurting and still have swelling. What should I do.
I have red eyes over 3 day what should I do and I also have little fever help me as soon as possible.
I have got red eyes and severe itching for the last 21 days and it is getting severe every day please help me out with this problem.
I want to know about sight my eye sight is -1 how to solve my eye sight problem suggest me the best answer sir.
Most of us take our eyes for granted. It has been often noticed that an individual splurges on expensive sunglasses for looking smarter. But, when it comes to the health of eyes, he or she is either ignorant or simply reluctant to do anything. This tendency is bad for the health of your precious eyes.
Remember, how you use them to stare at the screens of your gadgets all day long. Take out some time from your busy schedule and take care of your eyes. They are precious and vulnerable too.
Follow the tips below to keep your eyesight intact till your dying day:
- Eat right for a good vision: It is very important to provide the right and sufficient amounts of nutrients to your body for developing or maintaining a good eye sight. Include nutrients such as omega-3 fatty acids, lutein, zinc, and vitamins C and E in your regular diet to boost your eyesight. Food items like green and leafy vegetables, salmon, tuna, and other oily fish, eggs, nuts, beans, and other non-meat protein sources, oranges and other citrus fruits or juices and oysters and pork are excellent for the eye. The intake of a balanced diet keeps you away from diabetes, which causes blindness.
- Give up smoking: Cigarettes or other tobacco products are bad for your eyes. They make your eyes more vulnerable to diseases like cataracts, optic nerve damage, and macular degeneration.
- Guard your eyes from sunlight: It has been found that long exposure to sunlight leads to damage of the eyeballs. This happens as the UV rays in sunlight have an adverse impact on our eyes. You must put on sunglasses when you are outdoors for a longer period. You must choose sunglasses which give you 90 to 100 percent protection against sunlight. UV rays can cause cataracts and macular degeneration.
- Avoid the screen: It is advisable to not spend long hours sitting in front of the computer screen or TV. Take breaks while working on the computer. Also, remember blinking your eyes while staring at the screen to avoid drying up of the eyes. Blinking increases tear production, keeping the eyes moist and healthy.
- Use safety devices: If you work with hazardous substances, it is advisable that you put on safety devices on your eyes for their protection.
- Hydrate your eyes: In order to have a good vision, you must hydrate your eyes by splashing water on your eyes wide open at specific intervals in a day. When you wash your face after returning from outside, don't forget to wash your eyes as well. As you splash water on the eyes, the dust particles on the surface of the eyelid, gathered from outside, gets washed away.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!