Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. D RajendraYour feedback matters!
I urinate very often. After taking extra glass of water I urinate more amount than intake of water. My general consumption of water is only 6 to 7 glasses per day. Any extra glass of water means running to bathroom several times. I do not have diabetes and urine test is also normal. What should I do? Please suggest.
Hello Doctor, I am suffering from major depressive disorder from 2004 and i am currently on fluoxetine 20mg daily since then & since then i have perceived a change in my mood but still not normal totally & i am still fatigued all the time. please help. I was put on lithium carbonate for a month after my attempt to suicide. i had felt much better with that but was discontinued due to hepatitis A and was switched to fluoxetine. I have felt best with lithium.
Hi, I am healthy fat (around 75 kgs, height 5 ft 10 inches ). Though I wish to be much thinner (face fat, body fat ). I was quite thinner till last year as I was staying in hostel and starved most of the times. I still can moderately starve and I know my body will respond very quickly. However, I saw a documentary how starvibg moderately could be lowering my metabolism which in turn will make me fatter if I start eating normally. Pls suggest me a way to get thinner, possibly increasing metabolism and decrease body weight. I eat clean mostly.
My daughter was first born upside down. Then the doctor told my vaginal space is less and if she is born upside down she will not be normal mentally. So the doctor put her back into my stomach. Then she was born with c section. Due to this will my daughter face any problem in future. Will she have any disorder due to this?
Sticking to routine is probably not the best idea when it comes to sex. Sex is about getting adventurous and going wild. So here is how you can spice things up in bed and make things interesting when you have been in a long-term relationship.
Here is a list of things that you can do to keep things in the sheets:
- Surprise your partner every once in a while: Everybody loves surprises, especially when it is related to sex. It can be anything, from having your partner not say a word while you yank his clothes off and get busy, to walking up to him with whipped cream on the right parts of your body. The key is to keep things interesting, so maybe do not do this too often. Save it for special occasions.
- Morning sex once a week, at least: Waking up to a mind-blowing orgasm? No better way to start a day. And the best part is that your partner is right next to you. Studies have shown that sex in the morning helps to raise your alertness and keeps your mood elevated all day.
- Share your wildest fantasies: When you have been in a long term relationship, your comfort level is probably at its peak. So go ahead and buy that stringy nurse costume online and surprise your partner. Or go out on a nice long drive, and don’t forget to get frisky with him in the car.
- Holiday themed sex: A Santa hat and a ribbon around your waist. That ought to keep you both busy all Christmas.
- Try a new position every month: The next time you go to the bookstore, grab yourself a copy of The Kamasutra and help yourselves to the more realistic positions. That can give a wonderful twist to your love life.
- Role play: You have been with each other for years now. You both perhaps know each other inside out. Try a little game called role playing where you meet each other all over again. To add to the fun, whip up some new names for each other.
- Put technology to its best use: Send a text explaining all the dirty things you would do to your partner after he gets home. That will have him looking forward to what is coming up all day. Maybe attach a tempting picture of yourself, for men are visual creatures. And don’t forget the “NSFW”. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I'm 20 years old .I have oily skin then have nose side and on chicks have small small pimples and dark marks also .am using also medical night creams and natural home remedies .but no use my skin very dull looking 30 years lady . I can not apply also treatments so please advice me only best for my clear face to cream only .so please tel me doctors .without side effect.
I think I am having cholesterol high I took a lab report and it says: total serum cholesterol: 275mgs HDL cholesterol: 51mgs total cholesterol: 5.4 serum triglyceride: 160mgs VLDL cholesterol: 32mgs LDL cholesterol: 192mgs what should I do now. Should I take medicine.
While the complaint of being born flat chested is faced by a number of women, there are a few women who have heavy breasts. Over the time, large breasts have been linked with a number of health problems, such as backaches, neck pain, numbness in the fingers and shortness of breath. Thus it is not only for cosmetic reasons that many women choose to undergo breast reduction surgery. This involves the removal of tissues and skin from the breasts to reduce the size of the breasts and reshape them. Breast reduction is a very safe procedure,however, just like any other surgery, there is always a risk and hence the question arises, 'how safe is breast reduction surgery'.
Since the procedure involves making incisions in the skin and removing tissues, most women feel pain in the breasts for the first few days post surgery. This later transforms into a mild discomfort before which completely goes away after a few days. Pain medication and anti inflammatory drugs can help ease the pain. Swelling and bruising in the area is also a common effect of the surgery and may last for about a month or two. The patients are usually advised to wear a surgical bra all the time as it help in giving proper support which in turn helps ease the pain and reduce swelling.
Scarring is one of the most common risks associated with this surgery. To remove the tissue, a surgeon has to make an incision under the breast. This incision is usually positioned in line with the natural curves and creases of a woman's body in order to conceal them. However, it always leaves behind a scar. Scarring varies from person to person and also depends on the type of incision made. Typically, scars fade over time but for some women, they may remain noticeable for many years.
Fortunately, in most cases, the incisions can be restricted to areas covered by a bra or bikini. Some women complain loss of sensation in the breasts or nipples after such a procedure, but mainly this is a temporary side effect and resolves within a few months of the surgery. Depending on the type of procedure, some women may also find it difficult to breastfeed after the surgery.
On its own, breast reduction surgery is a fairly safe procedure as long as it is performed by a certified plastic surgeon on a healthy patient. Therefore, it is important to do plenty of research and go for a best possible surgeon. So, do not let your fear of surgery keep you from making life more comfortable for yourself!