Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. D. R. SekharYour feedback matters!
I'm 22 years old, suffering with back pain. Pain usually comes on either side of vertebrate. I used to do exercise 6 months ago but due to this pain I quited it off. I play volleyball everyday and still continuing. Makes hard to stand for longer time. This pain was started when I was doing exercise.
He is having leg pain in both legs at lower part for last 9 months. Mainly in right leg. And sometimes having minor headaches along with it. Are they interrelated.
I am 43 years old & suffering with back pain last 1.5 year every day, I have used ointment & exercise but pain not decrease, & also suffering vitamin d3 13th oct my vitamin d3 level was 6.5 second test was oct. 14 my result was 27.3 now under treatment. What I will be do please advise.
I am 24 years old, my problem is I am having pain in both side of my waist and also around my urinary bladder. It always increases while I am seating position. Please suggest me on this.
I walk every day in d morning for 1 hrs.(morning walk).L heard some one.Say, more walking causes to damage the keen.How far is it true. ?
I am 63 years old and a diabetic for last 20 years. I have started slight pain in my right shoulder while some movement is done. This is a symptom of starting of frozen shoulder. 8 years ago I suffered this problem with my left shoulder. After 3-4 steroid injection and exercise this was cured. Now I do not want to take steroid injection. Please let me know what type of exercise needed to cure this? Is there any other medicine available for this?
My both knees were replaced 2 years back now I am 6 years old. Since last three months I am having pain in my shoulders and fore arm. After exercise and taking R- Compound 2 TDS daily the pain subsided. Will you recommend some thing else. As I have no weight problem or any other. Kindly advice some Ayurveda medicine for arthritis. Thanks
While I try to relax my legs will pain literally. I can't even sleep. This only happens only when I falling in to sleep. But it doesn't allow me to sleep. What to do. I already searched in net. It shows that it is a rls (rest less legs syndrome). Please suggest what to do?
I am 54 years old. I have leg pain from 1 months. I am a sugar and diabetic patient. I have cholesterol also. Why it is happening? What are the remedies?
I am suffering Nee pain from last five years. So many Dr. Says it is the Orthataitis. Some Dr. Says that Nee Joint pain for drying the jelly which was stay inside the nee joint. So I am unable to moving stately, hurry-ly I am waking slowly. What is the remedy of this disease. Further Now a new decease came in the leg under the nee to toe is was fully blacked and turn into fatty.,
I am 31 year old female and I am a married . I feel a weakness. Knee pain and heavy hair fall . What to do doctor?
For the past 2 days I am waking up with a minor morning dizziness. I have desk job (which obviously involves hours and hours of sitting in the same position) for which probably I am guessing there is a pain in the neck too. Could this be a cause? Or is this related to the ear?
I'm having terrible pain in my waist and right leg heel for over 2 to 3 months now. What should I do?
I did gym for around 20 days and was doing diet for last 4 months. This lost around 14 kg in 4 months. I used to run on treadmill a lot now I have pain in my both legs from thighs to calfs. Specially in knees?
I am 24 year old male. I am having back pain while doing exercises. Especially while doing crunches and table push ups. I have these in order to reduce belly fat. What should I do?
My friend rahul is having back pain regularly. He has visited many doctors, but still doesn't found any remedy. Is there a remedy for this.
Low back pain is one of the most common medical problems and it occurs due to injury associated with the nerves, bones, and muscles of the back. The pain can vary from a sharp shooting pain that happens at various intervals to a gnawing pain that can last for weeks on end. While the former can go away with some muscle relaxant, the latter may need a combination of medications and exercise.
- Common reasons include improper sleeping posture, lifting, fracture, lack of exercise, disk injuries, arthritis, and many more. Most of these instances would lead to medium to long term pain that will not subside on its own and for long Physiotherapy has proven to provide good relief.
- The aim of physiotherapy is to reduce pain, improve movement, and maintain the spinal function in the long run. Most often, the therapy sessions would last for about 4 weeks when the regular course of medications have not helped much.
- Nerves, muscles, bones, and disks of the lower back are supported by the abdominal and back muscles. The intent of the exercise is to strengthen these two sets of muscles so that the spine/lower back per se is not very susceptible to injury. The exercises would be a combination of stretching followed by strengthening and conditioning, all aimed at these two sets of muscles.
- Some common exercises include bottom to heels stretch, knee rolls, back extensions, deep abdominal strengthening, and pelvic tilts.
- In addition to being used as a sole mean of treatment, physiotherapy is also used in back pain to treat severe cases both pre and post surgically. What is corrected by surgery needs to be enhanced by the regular exercises as prescribed by the doctor.
- One disclaimer that a doctor might want to give is that physiotherapy may not be beneficial if exercises are not done properly or if the patients do not adhere to the scheduled prescription. The long term success depends not just on getting the relief, but on following the maintenance exercises as prescribed. This is more important and helps avoid relapse of the back pain. A good posture and improved core stability with ongoing exercises is the key to success of physiotherapy in low back pain.
- While most people consider low back pain as a chronic condition, it can be managed effectively. It is important to realize that there is no overnight cure and that it may not get better on its own. Physiotherapy is a very good intervention; however, it will depend on the severity of pain and how it affects the patient's lifestyle.