Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. D Praveen KumarYour feedback matters!
I have developed skin reaction sort of rashes in my inner thighs and around the private parts. It give a lot of itching and pain. I gave applied rash free tube basis my general knowledge.
Sir I listen that if I doing gym my height will stop growing is it true or not? If not so how I increase it.
I am 27 year old male, sir please tell me some increasing sex stamina tips, I'm loosing my sex stamina in 2-3 minute, only 10 to 15 stroke.
M 22 years old man and for the last 2-3 years I am nt having proper erection when want to hav and for the last 1 year I hav night falls n when it happens it comes 3-4 times within 10 days. N the sperm has become very thin like water. Thats why I think I hav become week n almost I hav lost my health. N I about to get married in feb. M serious about this. Pls guide me.
I am getting grey hair from about an year. I had suffered from drug induced osteopathy from fluroquinolones due to a doctor's fault who prescribed me over dosage and second thing I do lot of dieting too to stay slim. please help ne to get rid of these grey hair. I am very tensed and feel really ashamed to ahow off my hair. Even though they are not that much right now. Its like I have a bunch of around 30 strands in front and rest at back of my head.
I cannot eat in enough proportion. I am 29 years old and 5'6" height and only around 40 kg weight. Which medicine should I take to increase my appetite?
Sir I suffer from premature ejaculation. Whenever I do sex or even masturbate it takes less then a minute or two hence I feel shy and awkward to do sex. Please suggest me dome medicine or tips how to get rid of this.
My son age 4 year suffering from mouth hand foot diseases and having fever 101 only one day what is the treatment and how long it go.
I am 19 years old male from last 2 months I have shoulder pain. First it was in only left shoulder but after 2 weeks my right shoulder also started paining and from last 2-3 days my both arms are also paining and I got to doctor he gave me some medicine and cream nothing happened also done the physiotherapy for 3 day it got more worse then I changed the doctor and he sees my shoulder x-ray and gave me medicine and delt oil but pain is here. Now my both shoulder hurt pain goes through shoulder to palm and fingers of my hand. The pain is very complicated.
Dilation and curettage is a surgical procedure where the cervix (the lower part of uterus) is dilated and tissues are removed from the inside of the uterus. The procedure is usually done to treat heavy menstrual bleeding or clean the lining of the uterus after an abortion or miscarriage.
During the procedure, the cervix is dilated with medication and a thin surgical instrument is inserted through the vagina. This instrument is then used to scrape (curettage) the uterine tissues.
Reasons for Conducting the Procedure
Dilation and curettage is mostly done to either treat or diagnose certain uterine disorders. Dilation and curettage is recommended if your doctor needs to diagnose conditions such as:
1. Irregular uterine bleeding
2. Postmenopausal bleeding
3. Discovery of unnatural endometrial cells while conducting a common test for cervical cancer
Sometimes, the doctor can take a sample tissue from the uterus and perform tests on it to check for the following conditions:
1. Uterine cancer
2. Uterine polyps (abnormal tissue growth)
3. Endometrial hyperplasia (precancerous thickening of the uterine lining)
Dilation and curettage, when used for therapeutic purposes, is used in the treatment of the following conditions:
1. To clear away molar pregnancy; which is characterized by formation of tumours.
2. To treat heavy bleeding after childbirth; any remaining placenta in the uterus is removed.
3. To remove benign uterine or cervical polyps.
4. To clear away fibroids (benign tumours which form on the uterine wall)
5. To remove any tissue that could have been left behind after an abortion or miscarriage to prevent heavy bleeding or infection
What needs to be considered before opting for it?
The procedure of dilation and curettage is mostly safe. Complications from this procedure are rare, but some factors should always be taken care off.
1. The surgical instrument can perforate or poke a hole in the uterus. Sometimes, perforations can heal on their own; but if any organ or blood vessel gets damaged, then another surgery will be required.
2. The cervix can be damaged during the procedure. The doctor can stitch the wound close, or apply pressure on the wound to stop the bleeding.
3. Sometimes, there might be scar tissues on the wall of the uterus. This can cause irregular, painful or absent menstrual cycles, augment risks of infertility and future miscarriages. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.