Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. D Praveen KumarYour feedback matters!
Sir I have pain in back from 2 years I have mri report but no nuro problem but I lift some more weight so Dr. Say stretch in muscles. Sir there is continuous pain in back and when pain is more then pain in leg bone difficult to walk sometimes. I consulted Dr. Again he advised for exercise. More pain during sleep time and when back pain more then pain start in leg bone. Some time more pain in back what I do. What is your opinion?
Kindly suggest some medicine for dandruff. Because I have heavy dandruff I'm scaring that I may loose all my hairs. Kindly help me.
I am 29years old suffering female, suffering from back pain since 4month. I am a breastfeeding mother. I applied pain relief ointments and anti inflammatory ointment not getting any relief. So kindly suggest any medical advice.
I am 30 years old and have been suffering from seizure since 2001 have tried various medication Tegrital 200, tegrital 500, Valparine 200, Valparine 500, Torvet 500 and now Torvet 1000 currently taking Torvet 2 times a days have not faced seizure for the past 1 year. Please advice what I need to do next Do I need to so all the test again as its been 10 years since I have done these tests Regards
Sir my friend is suffering from typhoid he takes many medicines from many doctors but not relief please suggest some medicines.
Recently im masturbating 2-3 times a day continuously for one month. Do excess masturbation causes premature ejaculation.
Hello I am 21 years old male from the past few years I am suffering with my hair fall and I don't know what to do? My hair falls so fast that I have a bald spot on my scalp due to which my confident level also become very low, I hesitation to go out . Please doctor tell me the reason behind it and provide me some solution to get rid of this problem. Also tell can my fallen hair regrow back and if can what should I do for that and salmon fish good for hair regrowth.
Hello mam, I am a diabetic patient, what kind of good for my health? And how to reduce stress form the mind. Give me some tips.
I want to build my body without gyming. And want to be more healthier. Pls give me some diet schedule.
My father was admitted two days in high fever in hospital. Doctor take some report but blood ,typhoid, malaria reports are normal but in this report dengue N1 report is positive and now my father is treat in hospital. Please suggest me for this problems.
Here are best ayurvedic tips for hair growth:
1. Bhringaraj – The king of Herbs:
This herb is also known as king of herbs in ayurveda for hair because it has the property to enhance hair growth. All you need to do is make a paste out of the leaves and apply it on the scalp for some time before washing it off. Some people do not have easy access to this herb, thus, you can grab a pack of dried Bhringraj, steep 5-6 tbsps in warm water and apply the paste for 20 minutes before washing off. Doing this on a regular basis promotes hair growth.
2. The Aromatic Jatamansi:
A common name for this herb in ayurvedic medicines for hair growth is Muskroot or the Indian Spikenard. It has the power to remove blood impurities as well as give a glowing complexion. You can either consume it in the form of capsule (sticking to not more than 6mgs) or applying it directly on the scalp.
3. Methi – Miracle Herb:
Methi is a commonly used herb in our households, an excellent remedy for hair growth. Grind some slightly dry roasted methi, make a paste of it in warm water depending on hair length and keep it on for 20 minutes before washing off.
4. The Indian Goose Berry:
Better known as Amla or Amlaki, this ayurvedic solution for hair fall helps in treating indigestion and purifies the blood. It is also rich in Vitamin C, which solves many hair problems from within. Grab dried /powdered Amla has to be mixed with warm water and used on the scalp to promote thick and black hair. It also imparts colour and solves other problems.
Sir My problem is that I am loosing my hair from recent days what is the reason I don't know. As I am working in a paper industry. Will you suggest any thing for my problem.
Love:It does make the world go round. With millions of songs and movies that have this emotion in its center, can it really be any other way? From early life, love acts as a security blanket from our parents, a growing up adventure with siblings and an out of the world experience with pets. When you learn to care and love, it becomes a life habit that helps you find happiness in all situations.
In several Harvard studies over the years on finding the 'secret of happiness'and the connection between happiness, health, and love, one common undisputed fact emerged that love and good relationships keep you healthier and happier. There really is no medicine like having someone to love and share a life with. Note that you need these reasons for being in love but it is great to know them any way.
- The heart and love connection: Our heart has been connected with the emotion of love for so many reasons. Historically, the heart was thought to be the seat to thinking, emotions and memories. It beating extra hard during excitement and love gave an automatic connection to the two. This popular notion continued to take center stage even after it was scientifically proven that the heart only pumped blood while the brain took up other functionalities. The association remains strong until date where the beating heart as a life source is associate with love - which makes life a happy place.
- Love can boost your immune system: A research by Ronald Glazer and Jan Kiecolt-Glaser suggested that couples who engaged in positive conflict resolution had a higher functioning immune system than those who didn't. Which means, if you get into an argument, you need to play fair and play nice. Couples who argued and stonewalled showed a larger decline in their immediate immune system functioning. Some connection!
- Love more, live longer: According to a 2004 study by the CDC, married couples had the lowest mortality rates. Generally speaking, people who are in committed, loving relationships experience less stress which translates to improved heart health. Happy and loving relationships also coax us into giving up risky behaviours like smoking, especially when you want to raise a family. This in turn propels a healthy lifestyle.
- It can reduce your pain: Pain is a feeling when we are physically harmed internally or externally and its intensity is controlled by our brain. But the heart plays an equally important role in its intensity - i.e. reducing it. If you hold the hand of the person you love, it can minimize your feelings of pain. No wonder then that women in labor hold their husband's hand to tide through the pain!
- Love can keep your heart happy: Love increases the feeling of bliss and elevates you into a different sphere of optimism, energy and sense of well being - all of which go into keeping your heart healthy.