Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. D Praveen Kumar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. D Praveen KumarYour feedback matters!
I am male age 66 years.I am Having under gone engioplastic in 2012. I am having diabetic & hypertension. Under medical treatment. My recent test is Hemoglobin: 12.3 ,cholesterol: 120, HDL :26, LDL: 54, Triglycerides: 198. My question how can I increase HDL & LDL?
I need to develop my body gain and healthy and fitness. I am feeling so weak and lean. So please help me to get gain in body fitness.
Hi I am having rough dry hair and grey too? For that I am using hina. Due to hair fall, I tried for hari spa and salon guy advised not to use hina, instead go for hair colour. Kindly advise.
Many pimples in my face and after long tym pimple convert like black spot. So please suggest me what I do so that my face complete clear and attractive.
My hair is falling from last 6 years baldness has been occurred I have used every product which my derma has prescribed me like kera xl, mintop forte, tu gain ,hair 4 you ,but no permanent solution it stops fr 3 months again it starts and baldness occurs .i have been diagnosed by cyst my age is 23 and my weight is 56 kg.
I masturbated and had some cum in my hand but I wiped it off after some time I fingered my girlfriend lightly using same hand and she is virgin is there any chance that she can get pregnant?
I have dandruff in my hair. I have tried most of the anti dandruff shampoo. But no improvement. Should I try any medication for it? Or any house remedy?
I have a problem of white hair. I am just 20 year. But my hair becomes white. Loss of hormones is cause of white hair? I have also one another problem of night falls and loss of hormones. I need a permanent solution immediately.
Ever wondered how your body releases an egg each month or how the uterus wall thins and thickens at different times of the month? It is the job of your body’s chemical messengers – hormones, which manage the various processes involved in preparing your body for fertilization.
Hormones and Fertility
A subtle balance of different hormones, involved in managing the reproductive organs, enables and maintains fertility. These hormones regulation changes like the discharge of an egg from the ovary and thickening of the uterine wall lining (endometrium). Infertility results if this balance is disrupted.
Roles of hormones in making a woman infertile
Knowing the role of a hormone in making a woman infertile will be easier if you know its role in making the same woman fertile. Here is the role of the five most important hormones that encourage fertility in women-
- FSH or Follicle-stimulating hormone - The pituitary gland in the brain releases the Follicle-stimulating hormone. The major role of this hormone is to allow a woman to have better control over her menstrual cycle and production of an egg in her ovary. The levels of this hormone designate the proper functioning of the ovary as well as the quality of the produced egg. When there is an imbalance in this hormone, the ovary of the woman will not function properly to produce eggs, thus creating infertility in women.
- LH or Luteinizing hormone - The pituitary gland releases this hormone. It plays a vital role in stimulating the ovary of a woman to discharge eggs. It instigates the manufacturing of progesterone to prepare the uterus of a woman to accept a fertilized egg. When the level of this hormone is disturbed, it will not stimulate the ovary to release eggs.
- Estradiol Hormone - This is a vital form of the oestrogen hormone. When the levels of this hormone become irregular, it will reduce the chances of making a woman conceive.
- Thyroid hormones - This hormone assists greatly in making the ovulation as well as the ovary of a woman to function normally by interacting with the progesterone and oestrogen hormones.
- Progesterone hormone - This hormone plays an important role in making a fertilized egg to continue as well as to develop in the uterus of a woman. Any imbalance in the level of this hormone will not allow the egg in the uterus to grow.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!