Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Hi, my friend's age is 34 years old and her height is 5'6" (167 cm) she looks always attractive but her weight is only 49 kg, she always think that she is underweight. Is she? She is healthy and she looks healthy. Please tell me, is she underweight?
Im 23 years old my height is 5.3 ft and weight is 63 kgs. I want to increase my height is there any chances to grow height. If any suggest me okz.
Do the frequent changes in the season really affect your body and food habits?
A big YES!
Selection of appropriate food according to seasonal change is very important for staying healthy. In modern times, most fresh fruits and veggies are available round the year, however, the nutritional content is much less in the non-seasonal fruits and vegetables. An update of your eating habits consistently is a must to stimulate energy level of your body.
Here are some key dietary behaviors that must be considered while choosing the perfect diet plan for different seasons-
- Cherish the novelty of Spring
In spring, the green leafy vegetables with their fresh, tender leaves represent the arrival of the new season. These must be added to your menu that must include such lettuce, parsley, spinach, basil and fruits like strawberries, apricot, blueberries, peaches, and cherries etc. Try to consume less amount of salt in this season.
- Take Delight in the cool squash of Summer
Due to excessive heat in the summers, it is recommended to adhere to the watery, cool and light diet. Include seasonal fruits like watermelon, plums, melons, cherries, vegetables such as tomatoes, cucumber, mint etc in your regular diet. Restore your energy with cool, refreshing drinks such as fresh juices, coconut water, milk shakes etc. Drink lots and lots of water during the summers.
- Relish the freshness of Raindrops
The Monsoon season comes with lots of lip smacking food items. In this season, many people face dyspepsia problems so pick up foods that are easily digestible. Avoid consumption of watery foods, heavy meals, meat and fish. Eat gram flour, brown rice, barley, corn, oats, garlic, ginger, turmeric, yogurt and fruits like pomegranate and apple.
- Savor the crisp sunshine of Autumn
Consumption of warm harvest food products is appropriate for this season. Veggies like onion, fenugreek, garlic, pumpkin and fruits such as banana, pears, apple, cranberries work well in this season. Spices, nuts and seasonings like cinnamon, mustard seeds, walnuts, and peppercorns are a must in the autumn months.
- Enjoy the warmness of Winter season
As soon as the cold winter seeps in, you must eat warm nutritional foods. In the winter months, the guiding principle is that the foods that are slow to grow are more warming than the ones that grow rather quickly. This means you can take foods like lamb, fish and chicken and root vegetables like onion, garlic, potato and carrots. You can also take sesame, corn, fenugreek and milk products that are good sources of nutrition.
In short just 'Eat by the season' to stay healthy!
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Did you know you can be dehydrated in any season?
Hi. Sir/ mam I am suffering from high blood pressure from age of 17 yrs so pls tel the tips that how to control my BP.
My grandmother has a problem leg pain. We do all thing every doctor every type of treatment but the pain remain same. So what should we do?
I had asked about my girlfriend, who didn't get period, the reason I expressed was that we had sex by adopting pull out method and traveling stress that she had to bare, for that you told me go for pregnancy test kit. After doing pregnancy test through that kit, we got negative result, it indicated single strip, but still she has not got periods, today early morning we did the test, it has been 42 day since her last period, what should we do now, should we consult doctor or wait.
I have head pain regularly after 3 to 4 days but on applying bam it vanishes for the moment but appears after 3 days again.
My cousin's palms and sole gets hot. She tells me that it feels like burning Maximum time , it happens in the night. Please guide me about this. How can it be treated?
Hi I am 39yrs female 5.4 height &69.4kg please advise me how much should be my weight? What diet &exercise I should follow?
Hi Can you suggest me a cream or fash wash to remove pimple, marks and darkness from face? previous I have used clear gel but it does not work so can you suggest me sir. Please my skin is oil type.
I am 25 years old male. My height is 167 cms nd weight is 45 kgs. Please suggest me to increase the weight? ?foods to be taken to increase the weight?
There are two things on which I want to consult. 1. Hairfall, low hair density and dry scalp due to which I have an enormous amounts of dandruff sometimes. 2. My foot starts to stink every time I remove my shoes.
- Clean in between your teeth using interdental brushes or floss. This will help to clean a higher portion of the tooth and prevent the build-up of plaque
- A diet that is rich in vitamins, minerals, and fresh fruit and vegetables can help to prevent gum disease
- Eating and drinking naturally weakens the enamel on your teeth, and brushing straight afterwards can cause tiny particles of enamel to be brushed away. It is best not to brush your teeth until at least one hour after eating
- Chew sugar-free gum to stimulate saliva to help prevent your mouth from drying out
- If you are a nervous patient, make sure your dentist knows this, including what you most dislike about treatment
- To test if you have bad breath, simply lick the inside of your wrist, let it dry and sniff. If the smell is bad, you can be fairly sure you have bad breath
- Always tell your dentist about changes to your health, as it may help them prevent gum disease from developing
- A glass of water is the best drink to give your child after eating sugary foods
- Brush your teeth just before you go to bed and before you have anything to eat or drink at breakfast
- Use a mouthwash containing anti-bacterial to help control gum disease.