Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. D NarendraYour feedback matters!
Dear Doctor, My mother, aged 50 years is experiencing tooth ache sporadically. Up on consultation, we realized that the lower wisdom tooth grew inclined and impacting the adjacent tooth. It even started causing infection a little in the gums surrounding that tooth. Do you recommend tooth extraction surgery? If yes, will there be any complications post surgery?(she is diagnosed with diabetes a few weeks ago) Where to get the surgery done and what prerequisite care need to be taken to ensure no complications afterwards.
Sir I am suffering from mouth infection - skin infection like white spots and white lines inside both cheeks and lips and tongue since 4 months. I can't eat any spicy food. And I don't have any stomach problem. The spots are increasing regularly in my mouth. Please help me.
Sir I have gum swelling at core of my teeth and I m having problem to eating food. What should I do. Plzz suggest a home remedy solution if possible.
I have coloured teeth, I never take any tobacco. I want to do scaling. Some friends says that scaling is not good for future of teeth. Consult me what should I do.
My daughter is 8 years old. She fractured her two teeth. Is there any possibility of teeth growing again. The root canal of teeth are fine.
Hello sir, I want to ask that I have lasted my teeth in a road accident. I lost 7 teeth. Is implant is better option. Please provide me help for full procedure.
Hello Dr. My all teeth are catching cavity. N I do not understand what should I eat so that they can be prevented from damage.
I ate sweets and coffy at last night then my teeth pain started. Many times I faced that problem. What I do?
I have my right testis bigger than left one? I am 28 years old. 2. My front teeth broke 1 year ago. I have not done capping yet. Done root canal. Will it create problem? Or should I do capping as soon as possible?
I am 32 years old male. I having gum problem. Gums bleed while I brush my teeth n teeth are weak too. Please suggest precautions and remedies.
Maintaining good oral hygiene is the key for enhanced gum and dental health. Tooth erosion is characterised by decay of the outer and inner parts of the teeth. It occurs when certain sugar containing foods such as milk, candy and cakes leave behind residual quantities, thus causing small food particles to get stuck to and remain in the teeth. These are then digested by the bacteria in the mouth and converted to acids. The acids in combination with saliva form a layer called plaque that causes tooth erosion.
To prevent tooth erosion, you can employ these simple methods:
- Regular flossing: Flossing is an often neglected aspect of dental hygiene. Flossing helps in removing food residues stuck between the teeth that your toothbrush cannot clean. Use proper technique while flossing as improper technique can damage your gums.
- Brushing twice a day: You should brush at least twice a day with toothpaste that contains fluoride. If possible, brush regularly after eating a meal.
- Eat well balanced meals: Eat well balanced meals for your gums to receive proper nourishment. Include plenty of fruits and vegetables in your diet as they are rich in antioxidants and vitamins. These antioxidants and vitamins help maintain overall gum and dental health.
- Fluoridated water: Drink fluoridated water, as it helps in preventing tooth erosion.
- Use Mouthwash regularly: Use an antiseptic mouthwash to keep your mouth bacteria free. Bacteria in your mouth can lead to rapid tooth erosion.
- Rinse your mouth: Rinse your mouth with water after every meal. Rinsing helps in removing food particles from your mouth that may contribute to tooth erosion.
- Avoid junk food: Avoid snacking on junk foods as they contain hidden sugars that can increase your risks of tooth erosion. Avoid sugar based drinks as they can harm your teeth and cause cavities.
- Dental sealants: A sealant is a coating that is applied on the tooth to prevent it from getting affected by plaque. They usually last for 8-10 years after which they need to be replaced.
- Visit the dentist regularly: Visit the dentist on a regular basis for check-ups as any underlying issue that can create potential problems in the future may need to be resolved.