Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. CJ Jayesh ChanderYour feedback matters!
I lost somebody close last year and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to myself all the time.
Is memory loss is a part of aging or is connected to other mental issues relating to some infection cause by the infected viruses or mental illness?
I am I love with a woman who is about to divorcee and has a child. She was ready for a physical relation with me but did not come for it from one month. Therefore I became serious because of her expectations. Now when I told her that I am serious for her and wants to marry her she rejected my proposal. Please suggest me what to do next should I be in touch with her or should I stop talking.
I am a chain smoker, please advise how I get free from it or reduce it? I really want to leave this.
I am getting depressed day by day. I just don't feel good at the places with brightness love at staying in dark places. Since last 2 years I suffered from various diseases. Are those symptoms responsible for depression. Is this normal type of depression or something abnormal. How can I feel good again?
I am addicted to smoking. How I can leave it. Help me please i am trying to leave, but can't. i smoke 4 to 5 cigrates per day. Also i am addicted to alcoholics, Thats why it giving me problem in my sex life. Help me.
My father has polyp in the vocal chord since 5 years. We take homeopathy treatment for that. His voice is so hoarse. He don't have any pain BuT his voice is changed from years. He don't want surgery as in allopathy no other treatment. We also don't take endoscopy from 3 years. What to do. Pls suggest. Is dis matter is serious.
I am male 36. Happily married fir las 8 years. We have a son who is 5 year old and we are expecting next child in August this year. We had planned alot to keep this distance between kids and not since we are almost there hence I wish to get sterilized. Now I spoke to my doctor friend who is our gynic too and she suggested that I wait till our second child is 5. Wish to have your suggestion on the same.
I am 22 year old male. I am so much depresses about my life. In 2014 I got admission in kirorimal college delhi university. But due to financial problem I was unable to survive in new delhi. Then I withdraw my admission and came to varanasi and took admission in very small college (because at that time admissions were already done) where only weak guys study. For the last 2 years I am not attending lectures because there are no good lectures in college. My college is of village background. Some My classmates are daily waged labourers. Now you can understand the environment I am living in. I n am just giving exams and staying at home all day. Now I feel that I turned into a fat lazy guy who was topper in school days. I have lost my social contact. And now I don't want to get out because my neighbours will know that I still live in my parents house. I feel so shame because all my cousins friends are living and enjoying their youth and I just stay at home. Please help me I am masturbating at extremely. Please help. Me.
I get angry very occasionally when think of office issues as my boss always try to harm me for his ill will. Mostly I think of him remain angry with constant thought that why he is not getting several punishment. How to get rid of this trouble though my boss is real devil and corrupt n had caused a loss to me most of the time I keep on thinking this especially it trigger when my boss hatch a new conspiracy he is jealous of my vision n cornered me. Is it affecting my mental health I got very seven anger just by thinking of him n start abusing him n wish his kids should get far worse treatment as he is treating me in tricky way please suggest how to keep me cool n get rid of the thought of this devil.
I have a lot of dandruff in my hair which is very sticky and my whole scalp is full of whitish dandruff which I can not remove, not even in summer. I consulted a doctor previously he told me the name of the disease is oasis or soyasis (i forgot the name). Can you please tell me which medicine or lotion will help me to cure this kind of dandruff?
Sir/ Mam, I'm a 24 year old seeking government job and also learning graphic and web designing. But these days I have become unable to concentrate on anything. I'm having anger issues my family has become a disgust to me, as they always get me wrong. I have recently lost some of my friends as I got to know that they were circulation false allegations and sneering about my character. And then my best from my college lied to me for her so called boy friend. I can not trust people. I have a boy friend he is supportive but I'm always insecure. And all these are affecting my study, I can not concentrate, I'm always afraid. I know I need to practice things but I'm scared that I will not be able to study. An emptiness is always swallowing me.
Living with anxiety on a daily basis can be really stressful. And while you are dealing with anxiety, it is very important not to sway away with the symptoms and commit yourself to a treatment. For instant release of anxiety, you really don't need to go for a vacation or to the spa or a weekend retreat. It is easy to beat anxiety within 5-15 minutes, just being where you are.
So don't think and instantly reduce your anxiety to give yourself a wonderful day. Here are 5 ways to reduce your anxiety immediately.
- Meditation: Meditation for a few minutes daily helps relieve anxiety. As per a research, doing meditation daily changes the neural pathways of the brain, thereby making it more flexible towards stress. Meditation is the simplest way to beat anxiety. All you have to do is just sit straight with feet on the floor and closed eyes. Next just focus your energy on reciting a mantra.
- Deep Breathing: A 5-minute breathing regime is a sure shot way to relieve anxiety. Sit straight with closed eyes and place your hands on your abdomen. First start with slow inhalation of air through the nose. Feel the breath through your abdomen and head and then reverse the process by exhaling it out through the mouth. Psychologists state that deep breathing helps to bring down stress and anxiety by lowering the blood pressure.
- Laugh Aloud: A good laugh is a great way to shed off the stress and anxiety. When you laugh, chemical endorphins are released which elevate your mood. A good laugh also lowers the cortisol levels which are the stress hormone.
- Talk to someone: Distracting yourself by talking to friends and family helps. The mind starts wandering when in anxiety and alone and the effective technique to talk to some trusted person helps. The support you get from family and friends just boosts you back and wards you off the symptoms. In case of a panic attack, you can request the company of a friend and relative to watch over you.
- Trick your anxious thoughts: Anxiety does not happen suddenly but is due to the mind's tendency to have negative thoughts spiraling day in and day out and the worse is that you have no control over the thoughts. Learn to tame these thoughts and the triggers which cause these to keep anxiety at bay.
There are strategies which you can try to help you keep anxious thoughts away.
1. Question yourself when you experience anxiety. A long checklist helps you make your thoughts more realistic.
2. Give affirmations to yourself that everything is okay, you will get over the situation. Usually, affirmations are made to comfort one.
3. Know the physical symptoms as many times physical sensations like in case of a panic attack tend to trigger anxiety and stress. When you get used to the symptoms, the mind does not send signals for anxiety to the brain. Create exercise to habituate yourself to a panic attack. There is no cure for anxiety but the fastest way to get your anxiety under control is to simply manage it.