Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chytra V AnandYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from fungal infection badly over and around scrotum and the sides. All the doctors (dermatologist) whom I have consulted have prescribed Allergic tablets like Fluconzole, Elina, Atarax etc etc and steroid ointment like CLOP GM, LUPIDERM GM, LOBATE GM etc etc. It gives temporary relief when I start medicine but as I stop the medicine it occurs immediately again. What should I do? Is this problem is treatable or not?
Hlo doctor pls help me. I am suffering from heavy hair fall and dandruff. And my hair is getting thin day by day.
Hi. I am 18 years old. I am suffering from hair loss. Would you please send some measures to control hair loss?
I have the problem of hair growth, the growth is very slow, dry hair, dandruff, hair fall. Damaged hair, rough.
I have acne on face from last 3 months. What I do to remove blemish scar mark on my face. Do suggest me some thing?
I feel tired all the time during day as the day passes dark circle below my eyes increases if I didn't take nap during day. Age - 23 weight - 57 height - 5" 8.
I have a problem regarding to my hair. More hair fall is done. How can I get my hair. Could you please tell me solution.
Hi all I'm having hair fall problem from last one year how to stop hair fall please help me . I'm using indulekha bringha oil but no result please help me.
Hello sir my name is swidas mughante I am 40 year old man I am having white spot problem since last two year tell me what should I do.
I have hairfall prblm now it increases day by day jst can not believe this it's very ridiculous how to decrease my hair fail and save my lovely hair.
Can I use brahmi oil for hair grow. And does is there any side effects. Please doctor suggest me whether I should use or not.
I am 19 yrs old female. Sir I feel weakness in my body. My face becomes dull and shrinking and also my body built is getting weak day aftr day frm the last 6-7 months. Please suggest me what type of meal and nutrients I should eat? Or either I should start taking Any supplements?
Sir. Maire saare baal jahd gaye h beech k area mai to bilkul hi saaf ho gaye h maine iske liye treatment chalu kr diya h docter ne kaha h ki 3 mahine mai result aana start hoga ab aap ye batayea sir is treat ment ko mai continue chalne do
Sir I played holi pretty well and caused colours going to my scalp and my skin. Could you please recommend some good hair care masks or post holi hair care regimen to get hair rejuvenated.
Almost everyone experiences a skin infection at some point of time or the other. A skin infection can be defined as any change to the skin that affects its look, colour or texture. It may or may not be accompanied by pain and itchiness. While some skin infections clear up on their own, others need medication. Homeopathy is a holistic form of treatment that addresses the root cause of the infection instead of only the symptoms presented. Thus it cures the disease instead of merely subduing the symptoms. Additionally, homeopathic medication has negligible side effects.
Here are a few homeopathic remedies that can be used to treat skin infections:
- Rhus Toxicodendron: This can be used to treat cases of eczema where the skin is covered in small blisters. It can also soothe the itchiness, pain and swelling that accompanies this rash. Such rashes are aggravated by cold and damp weather and can turn into herpes or uriticaria is left untreated.
- Graphites: Graphites can be used to treat a number of skin infections. It is most commonly used for dry or itchy skin, cracked corners of the mouth or eyes, blisters on the scalp and hair that breaks easily. It can also be used to treat eruptions between fingers and at joint bends.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is used primarily to treat acne and nettle rash. It can also be used to treat rashes that accompany menstruation in women and rashes due to indigestion or uterine problems.
- Sepia: Sepia is a useful homeopathic medicine for herpes and psoriasis. It can also be used to treat eczema on the hands and dry, chapped skin.
- Arsenicum: : Any skin problem that results in the thickening of skin along with itchiness and a burning sensation can be treated with Arnicum. Some such skin ailments are chronic uriticaria, psoriasis and chronic eczema. This homeopathic medicine is also used to treat pimples and nettle rash.
- Sulpher: Sulpher is a very good way to treat acne, psoriasis and eczema. It is best known for its centrifugal properties that bring symptoms up to the surface of the skin. Sulpher can also be used to treat rough skin and burning sensations caused by aggravated washing.
- Thuja: Thuja is the most effective way of treating warts and ensures that they do not recur. Its antibacterial properties make it also useful in treatments of acne, black heads, age spots, scaly skin, freckles and carbuncles.