Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chytra V Anand
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chytra V AnandYour feedback matters!
Greetings to all my doctors, I have skin problem last 10 years on words, that is ,while I am studying my intermediate I got some skin problem that is ,problem between my testicle skin to Thai skin ,this is always have some wet condition and getting bad smell and it locks like if skin is not there how it is like that, no itch but always it is in wet condition and irritating me, while I am wearing underwear it is showing more problem can you tell me how to sole this problem actually I am using some skin cream that is "Candiderma plus" please give solution.
Sir/Madam I have hair loosing problem. I loses our hair rapidly so please advice me the treatment of this otherwise I shall bald in some days.
I have some problem regarding my face colour complexion. So I want to know about fair complexion and how to treat this problem.
Sir/mam I hav dandruff. I have hairfall. And heavily spaced hairs. Stress because of this. Pls help me.
How to reduce 10 kgs weight within a month with healthy diet, exercise? How to get glowing skin using aloevera? How to apply the mixture of coconut oil and castor oil on face for glowing skin?
Dear doctor, I have a birthmark (mole) since my birth. It is a big flat mole on my face near my eye. It is a beauty concern and I want to remove it. We asked many doctors, they said it's a very difficult process to remove. They said they have to insert balloon like thing inside and remove it. We got scared. So didn't go for that treatment. So please tell me sir/madam is it possible to remove my mole easily without any side effects? I am 24 years old female. I have that mole since my birth.
Winter in a tropical country like India is always something we all look forward to. Time to take out your sweatshirts and jackets! However, apart from the long nights and heart-warming conversations by your fireplace, winter can also be the time for a different set of skin problems. The cold and dry winds can take away all the moisture from the skin, making it dry and chapped. Thus, precaution is the word of the season, if you want to keep your skin healthy.
You can use these strategies to keep your skin healthy and supple throughout the winter:
- Apply lukewarm water on the face: Don't use very hot water to wash your face, as it can strip away the essential oils and make your skin dry. Rather, splash your face with lukewarm water as it helps in retaining the moisture.
- Use a moisturizer: Once you have finished washing, use a moisturizer to seal in the moisture content of the skin. This helps prevent the skin from drying, keeping it healthy.
- Pick your moisturizer carefully: If you are already prone to dry skin, these few winter months will surely aggravate the problem. Use a moisturizer that is oil based; pick moisturizers that have ingredients which nourish your skin.
- Never forgo the Sunscreen: Just because its winter does not give you the license to do away with the sunscreen; it can be as damaging as the summer sun. Use a sunscreen before venturing outdoors and make sure to pick a sunscreen that suits your skin.
- Use a humidifier: Winters mean dry minds, thus you may require a humidifier to prevent the skin from drying.
- Drink sufficient water: One tends to consume lesser water during the winter months, which is again not good for your body at all. Irrespective of the season, doctors always recommend 2-3 liters of water every day, even though it means more trips to the loo.
- Never forget to exfoliate: Winter can cause dead cells to accumulate in your skin and cause it to look dull. Periodic exfoliation can help with dead cell removal and keep your skin healthy.
- Avoid toxins: In case of disorders such as dermatitis or eczema, you should avoid coming in contact with allergens that can trigger these conditions.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!