Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. ChoudharyYour feedback matters!
My mother is having pain in her legs from last two days mainly in heels and stubble, She used warm water with salt but it didn't worked so is whats the reason for sudden pain?
My left knee joint gets cracking sound every time its bent. Is it serious? My lower back is also in pain most of the time. I have office sitting job.
hi I am suffering from frozen shoulder.Tried medicines & Yoga without significant result. Unable to move left hand. Please help
I have a knee joint pain. I will go gym every 5 days in a week. Is this because of over weight lifting?
I have in my foot every day when I come back from my work in calcaneus bone there is more pain what I do please tell me easy treatment.
I am suffering from severe ankle pain from 5 days, what should I do to stop it? I had tried many medicines but there is no effect.
Hello Doctor. I am 35 years old male. I have pain in my left knee. Actually I practiced martial arts longtime back in 2005 and got a kick on left knee from outside, It pained for 20-30 minutes and then it was ok. Every thing was fine till last year but since last 4-5 months its paining at times when I do some workout or climb stairs. No other problem like BP, Sugar etc. What should I do?
I'm 19 male. I have a knee inner pain. I can't seat well and it truly heart when running. I'm wearing a muscle strain to feel comfortable.
I have pain in my hand alot I am not able to do work that's why I am not doing work because I have pain in my hand I have to recover please my help.
Hello, I had dislocated my elbow and was in plaster now taken out but it has been 2 weeks still my hand is not straight. What should I do?
I am 23 years old female, I have back ache and also back neck pain. What should I do? can I do exercises?
I have lot of back pain when I ride bike. I am software engineer so my job is only sitting ahead laptop. Can someone help please?
Hi I am 59 years old male suffering from pain in right ankle (since last few years (on back side. The problem has increased since last 4 to 5 months to an extent that walking is affected particularly when moving after sitting for some time or driving. Also pain is felt in calf muscles after walking for few minutes. Pain killers help to ease out but could not get permanent solution. Request for advice on the line of treatment needed so as to resolve the problem for ever.
My left shoulder pains alot. It pains when I remove and wear my shirt. medicines are nit helpful. So please suggest me a cure or an exercise to get rid if this problem?
A very common complaint, a number of factors can cause wrist pain but arriving at the exact cause can be a tad bit difficult. Depending on the cause, wrist pain can vary in intensity.
What causes pain in your wrist?
Injury to any part of the wrist can lead to wrist pain and impinge on your ability to use the affected hand and wrist. The causes can be injuries like sudden impacts and repetitive stress; arthritis like osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis; or diseases such as carpal tunnel syndrome that affect this part of the body.
1. Sudden impacts - Falling forward onto your extended hand can give rise to instances of wrist pain. Injury occurring from this sudden impact can cause not only sprains and strains but also fractures.
2. Repetitive stress - An activity that involves the movement of your wrist in repeating motions can cause the joint tissues to be inflamed or give rise to stress fractures, especially if the movement is performed without any break for a long period of time.
3. Rheumatoid arthritis - In this disorder, both the wrists can get affected. In general, the disorder sees your body's immune system attacking tissues of your body.
4. Osteoarthritis - Although the condition is very uncommon in the wrist, it occurs in individuals who have suffered a wrist injury in the past. Osteoarthritis typically happens when the cartilage that acts as the cushion at the end of your bones undergoes deterioration with time.
5. Carpal tunnel syndrome - An increase in pressure on the median nerve (a nerve that affects the sensation or movement of your hand) that passes a passageway called the carpal tunnel can cause you to suffer from wrist pain.
In addition to these causes, instances of Kienbock's disease and ganglion cysts can also lead to this problem.
How to identify the signs of the problem?
The pain can vary depending on the cause. So, wrist pain arising out of osteoarthritis will exhibit a dull pain while that from carpal tunnel syndrome will give a pins and needles sensation. Many times, the location of the pain can help the doctor to determine the cause behind the symptoms you may experience. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a orthopedist.