Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I have been smoking till today. I am 34 years and might be pregnant by mid of this month. What should I do to cut effects of smoking. Is it too late.
I am 28 year old female, trying to conceive pregnancy my last cycle was on 14th apr'15. Today in morning I have gone through prega news test but it was negative but the urine was very yellow and smelling bad this could be the reason for negative result, what should I need to do? my life style is also very hard I leave home 7am in morning and I return home at 9 pm.
Hello 3 mahine pehle meri delivery hui thi by operation, lekin jo injection meri pith me lagaya tha uske dard se mujhe abhi bhi araam nahi mila hai, or is ki wajh se meri puri pith dard krne lagti hai, please koi advice dijiye.
I am suffering frm polycystic Overy syndrome with increase testosterone level with abnormal hair growth, how can I get relief nd how Cn these symptoms can get reduce.
I am 21 year old and some times I experience pain in one of the breast. Both in the right and left side as well. Why is it caused?
My wife's periods are not regular for the last 2-3 months and are often delayed by 6-7 days. Please suggest.
She is pregnant of 7th month. Hb 8 points. Doctor suggested for getting test. After testing results as- fasting glucose- 83 glucose 1hr post glucose- 124 glucose 2hr post glucose- 110 glucose 3hr post glucose- 81 fus - nil 1hour urine- nil 2nd hour urine- (+) 3rd hour urine-nil please suggest is any problem?
I am 44 years of age and having periods after 2-3 months for the last around 1 year. During earlier years have had periods also for 15 days after around every 15 days as well. Ultrasound revealed no problem during the earlier years. Is this menopause, is it the right age, is there any treatment or medicine required.
Hai sir/mam. This is srija. My period time is 14 of every month. But period didn't came. For me one doubt. I think that I am a pregnant. How can I verify this is the pregnancy or not? Please clarify this doubt.
Hi I m a 21 year old girl. I do not have regular periods. I have tried 21 tablets for several year. But once I leave them the problem starts again.
I am 23 year female I have problem of irregular periods normally my periods delayed time is 7 to 10 days but in present it delayed by 2 months and I have done pregnancy test with the help of prega news for two time and the result is negative I have taken many homeopathic medicine but I am not getting my periods and I have also taken the meprate 10 mg for 4 days once for a day Still I am nt getting my periods please Dr. help me I am very very tensioned please tell me the reason and what I should do? Please Dr. help me.
I missed my period. Last period is 26th feb. Sometimes I feel so tired, tendency to vomit, swooing. Suddenly get swooing and stopped within seconds. I test pregnancy after 7days but it is negative. Why it so happened?
My wife was delivered a baby on 4 th january 2016, Till to date Her menstrual not come, Is normal or not? Please tell me generally when will menstrual come after delivery?
I am a 37 years old guy. My wife already have one ectopic Pregnancy and one successful pregnancy but at the time of last stage of pregnancy, due to hypertension Doctor had given over dose of medication which resulted death of my baby after 7 days of birth. Now I have checked that my Testosterone below lower range. My wife is also 37 years old. Please suggest me what are the test we should go for.
Hello sir, I am a 28 years old women, I got married at the age of 20. Nearly 8 years i am doing sex with my husband. At the starting and all my vagina was tight and my husband enjoyed a lot. But now vagina is too loose when he injecting his penis into my vagina I do not feel anything. Then when i am doing sex with my husband when he inject his penis a thick water like substance is flowing in my vagina so we are not comfortable due to this problem, already my vagina is too loose due this watery substance he did not like to do sex .so please give me a solution to get tight vagina and also for this too much watery lubricant flowing in my vagina.
Dear Dr. My wife got an itching and burning sensation at the outer lip of vagina from few days. Yesterday she used candiderma cream which had caused her internal pain as it seems the cream has gone in side deep vaginal area during sleep. Two things Dr. If you may help us with. First is can you suggest a good ointment or cream which can be used in side or tip of vagina. Second she used candiderma cream once will it make any harm? Thanks for hearing.
Hi im 19 years old and my bf is of 23 years old .yesterday we had unprotected sex .my period date for this month is on 12 nov and he removed his penis as soon as sperm came .i am worried that if I get pregnant, should I consume any pill or have test.
The smart phone revolution has changed our lives in many ways. With several adults and even tech savvy teenagers and children turning victims of problems like anxiety and depression, doctors are increasingly turning to mental health apps. Frequent use of tech gives a better avenue for communication, in this case between doctors and patients.
Here are the top 7 mental health apps that can be used by patients to improve their mental health
- Code Blue: Bullying is a real problem that has led many down the path of depression and suicide. And, sometimes the solution is closer than you think, in this case it is just a click away. With Code Blue, you can choose people from your contact to be a part of your support group. With just a few clicks, the app will alert the support group if the user needs their help. The app also communicates the user's location to the group and the group can indicate that help is on the way.
- Breath2Relax: Feeling too anxious or angry and want to let your bad side take over the situation. Launch Breath2Relax on your phone and you'll be walked through a series of breathing exercise that help to reduce stress, stabilize mood, control anger, and manage anxiety. It can be operated independently.
- Lantern: Lantern is a web and mobile based platform that combines cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) techniques with advice from real experts. The app starts by measuring the users strengths, weaknesses, stress, anxiety, mood and social life and then tailors daily exercises that suits their pattern. Next the app matches you with a professional CBT coach who can answer any questions you have.
- PTSD Coach: PTSD stands for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. PTSD Coach is an app developed by the Department of Veterans Affairs' National Center for PTSD, intended for use by veterans, military personnel and civilians experiencing symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder. The app provides a self assessment tool that tracks symptoms over a period of time and also connects with a support group from your contact list and locate nearby treatment programs.
- Optimism: Optimism is a family of applications that focus on self-tracking as a tool for coping with mental illnesses including depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety and PTSD. Users can record the intensity of their mood, which will eventually detect patterns and help identify problem triggers. . Users can create a customizable wellness plan to chart their coping mechanisms which will come from experience and understanding of their mental condition.
- Talkspace: This free app helps users connect with a therapist with whom they can chat anytime. It isn't exactly a substitute to in-person therapy, but more a precursor where the app's therapists can monitor and guide the user if they need more advanced help.
- Big white wall: Sometimes just knowing that there are others in the same boat as you is a big help and this is what the app does. It is a community where users with different type of mental health problems come together for discussion boards, reference articles and self-assessment tests. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.