Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Chitralekha.n.dambekodiYour feedback matters!
It is supposed to start my period on 5 or 6 of this month but still not started and i got sex last 18 february and i didn' t let the sperm there and it tested two times shows negative. And stilll no period plese help me.
As I am 26 and my girlfriend is 26 and she is virgin ,we are getting difficulties during intercourse ,it pain her a lot as her hymen is not broken ,so what should we do to enjoy our sex life Please guide us.
I took I pill after unprotected sex. Now I'm getting to much hunger like for every 3 hour. If I don't eat. I get headache is it side effect of I pill? Or I am getting pregnant?
I have one child age 7 years. It's complicated pregnancy due to diabetes during pregnancy. Now I am in dilemma whether to conceive for second child or not? Pls suggest me.
I got intimate with my gf 2 days before but we were wearing our undergarments all the time, and I doesn't penetrate my penis in vagina also. But I ejected inside my undergarment while intimacy (we rubbed each other :pains and vagina) but at that time also we were wearing our undergarments but I was not wearing any condom. Is there any chance of pregnancy.
Hi,i am 23 years old, but my breast is so small. I want to increase my breast size naturally. Please give me some tips ?
I am a housewife. I have 2child. My sex life is over now. But some time I feel horny too. Is it taboo to have sex in this age? I am from a middle class family.
I want to know about symptoms of sexual transmitted diseases. Please help me? Can it be treated successfully?
Pregnancy is considered to be one of the most challenging and important phases in the life of a woman.
Pregnancy Complications are health problems that occur during pregnancy. They can involve the mother’s health, the baby’s health, or both. Some women have health problems before they become pregnant that could lead to complications. Other problems arise during the pregnancy. Keep in mind that whether a complication is common or rare, there are ways to manage problems that come up during pregnancy.
Some complications that might occur during pregnancy are discussed below:
- Severe Nausea and Vomiting: It is common for nausea and vomiting to occur during a pregnancy. In order to avoid this condition, one should consume several small meals throughout the day and completely avoid spicy and fatty foods.
- A persistent abdominal pain, severe headache, swelling and visual disturbances during the third trimester: This can be a fatal condition and often is a sign of high blood preeclampsia (pregnancy complication involving high blood pressure as well as damage to another organ system). It can be diagnosed early using good prenatal care which essentially comprises of frequent check-ups with the doctor and all the necessary treatment during pregnancy.
- Flu Symptoms: It is recommended that flu vaccine should be administered to pregnant women as they usually tend to develop the disease during their pregnancy.
- Gestational Diabetes: Gestational diabetes can increase the chance of a larger baby at birth and create delivery complications, increase your risk for high blood pressure and cause the baby to have blood sugar problems after birth. If you are diagnosed, it’s important to consult your gynecologist to control your blood sugar level, which can often be done through diet and exercise.
- Baby’s activity level significantly declines: Sometimes, the activity of a previously active baby might decline. This can be felt by reducing the number of the kicks by the baby. The doctor has specific equipment that aids in identifying and resolving the problem.
- Bleeding: Heavy bleeding accompanied by abdominal pain and menstrual-type cramps during the first trimester might indicate an ectopic pregnancy (embryo is implanted outside one’s uterus) or a miscarriage while occurrence in the third semester indicates placental abruption (characterized by the placenta separating from the womb’s walls). Any form of bleeding warrants the immediate attention of the doctor. Steps to avoid bleeding include bed rest, avoiding heavy work, and keeping yourself hydrated.
A Healthy Pregnancy-
The best way to ensure a healthy pregnancy is to focus on the things you can control and don’t obsess about what could happen. Take good care of yourself and your developing baby and talk with your healthcare provider when you have concerns. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.